• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Simple, this is a multifandom RP that was inspired by Comic books. The Basics can be found on the RP proper and you can join by simply writing your CS and wait for either me or Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo to give it a like and also would you wish to join the RP's Discord? if so please PM me.
I would like to join. If it's available, I would be interested in being an Humanoid version of Godzilla, or King Ghidorah from an Alternate Kaiju universe. However, I thank you for the invite to the discord chat, but I cannot be part of it.

I would like to join. If it's available, I would be interested in being an Humanoid version of Godzilla, or King Ghidorah from an Alternate Kaiju universe. However, I thank you for the invite to the discord chat, but I cannot be part of it.
Pretty sure they're not taken, also have you tried RPing as your namesake as well?

Pretty sure they're not taken, also have you tried RPing as your namesake as well?
I sadly can't Rp as Sayaka. I have tried once, and failed miserably. I can do more with the Kaiju universe anyways. Like a historical timeline from the beginning of earth, to the final Battle against the wicked Dragon Bagan. The events after this is going to be part of this Rp.

Did someone say...kaiju?
I'm more curious as to where we could stick them. I guess that depends on the version of the characters you're planning on using, though.
Well, these Kaiju originate from Japan, in the Godzilla universe, and were originally in their monster forms. However, a new weapon experiment was created to try and end the monster threat once and for all. This weapon had the power to transform Kaiju into harmless human beings, as it was first tested on the surviving baby Gino (1998 Godzilla from USA. Ignoring final Wars.), and resulted with complete success. Within a few months, they made ten of these weapons for use against the other Kaiju on the planet earth, but there were unfortunate side effects for the next targets. Rodan had a pair of pterosaur wings growing from his back, and could exhale fire. Anguirus had a nasal horn and spikes on his scalp instead of hair. Mothra resembled a completely God like female, attractive, yet in claimable, especially with her deep blue eyes and kimono with patterns resembling her used to have wings.

It was last used on Godzilla, only to be ineffective at nullifying his powers. He became a light tan skinned, Spiky black haired, red eyed, scale armored superhuman of destruction. However, the human race did not have to face his wrath, because Mothra would convince him to end his 'Deity of destruction' persona.

However, soon, Kaiju from space began to Attack earth, but Godzilla was capable of defeating these new threats in his human form, which helped increased his speed and leaping to that of super sonic level. However, one foe had escaped and swore to return to kill him - Ghidorah.

It's just a rough sketch of the origin though.

I sadly can't Rp as Sayaka. I have tried once, and failed miserably. I can do more with the Kaiju universe anyways. Like a historical timeline from the beginning of earth, to the final Battle against the wicked Dragon Bagan. The events after this is going to be part of this Rp.
I think we'll need to see the Character Sheets first... Sorry for taking so long to reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back