• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll join when I finish up reading the Dragonlance books, gotta learn a bit about my character in question

I'll join when I finish up reading the Dragonlance books, gotta learn a bit about my character in question
Ooo, I don't think I've ever seen any established characters from D&D settings that weren't totally homebrewed.
Who did you have in mind?

He can barely walk on his own, he's the most sensitive guy you'll ever know.. that guy's someone with about a 3 in constitution.
Yet, despite all this, he's one of the most powerful wizards i'd bet you'd come across, eventually becoming powerful enough to become a deity, and all while being able to get killed by one singular punch to the face

He can barely walk on his own, he's the most sensitive guy you'll ever know.. that guy's someone with about a 3 in constitution.
Yet, despite all this, he's one of the most powerful wizards i'd bet you'd come across, eventually becoming powerful enough to become a deity, and all while being able to get killed by one singular punch to the face
I'm cool with this idea

Where, upon signing up as him, do you intend to send him?

I definitely want to get in on this, but the double-digit pages is pretty intimidating. Where are most of the players concentrated in that I should make characters in? Alternatively, what are some areas that could use more players to fill them out? I have ideas for most of the areas but I'm probably just going to start with a couple characters and find my pace for now.

I definitely want to get in on this, but the double-digit pages is pretty intimidating. Where are most of the players concentrated in that I should make characters in? Alternatively, what are some areas that could use more players to fill them out? I have ideas for most of the areas but I'm probably just going to start with a couple characters and find my pace for now.
Well right now we're in need of folks in Gamsgard (Specifically in Planeptune) folks in Gotham to interact with Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 's Zero... and a few folks in a Persona arc I'm doing with Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
PM for the invite to the discord server

Alright, I dunno about Planeptune, but I was going to drop a big bad of the Parahumans variety into New Gotham so look forward to that! I'm also looking at Valpan(New Tokyo), Gravity Peaks and Third Eternia, for what it's worth.

Alright, I dunno about Planeptune, but I was going to drop a big bad of the Parahumans variety into New Gotham so look forward to that! I'm also looking at Valpan(New Tokyo), Gravity Peaks and Third Eternia, for what it's worth.
Gravity Peaks has Vermin King Vermin King 's character and Thrid Eternia would need people so that would be great

Alright, I've got a solid profile queue set up then. I'll join the Discord tomorrow. Looking forward to jumping into this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back