• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Doughnut

🖤
5ab564bde6169f97cf7d83d587686461.jpg
Betsu no sekai ga hirakimasu = Another world opens.

Indeed, as you might have guessed, this story will go on in another world. But, you won’t be immediately starting there at random. Oh no, it won’t be as easy as that. *chuckles* You’ll first have to find me, Hanazono Erika. I know, a beautiful name suited for a beautiful woman like me. I mean, I certainly am suited to be one of the most beautiful women in my world. Just look at me! *gets wacked on the head by her grandmother* Ah… Right, it’s not time to talk about myself right now, even though it is true…

Anyway, you’ll have to look for me. My whereabouts won’t be revealed, you’ll actually need to put some research into it. But don’t worry, I won’t leave you completely in the dark. There will be hints/clues if you look in the right places. Sometimes they will appear at random so keep an eye open for those, they might help you out big time ! The clues might appear at your school, at your work, or even at your regular restaurant.

There have been rumours about people disappearing for a longer period of time and returning with odd gods that don’t seem to come out of this world. They’re true but never really proven. Especially the objects that work on magic can’t work on Earth. You could see it as a rule that can’t be broken. Though there are some who can use magic wherever they go [without limitations], like me ! Yes, I’m pretty powerful if you were wondering.

But I will tell you one thing: the other world is nothing like you’ve seen before ! There are dragons, mermaids, half-beasts, I could go on like this for some time… The layout however is similar to Earth, with the same names of cities and countries, etc. But it’s more like it got stuck in some medieval time period so you won’t find anything like electricity, but more something similar which includes magic.

Now, I will give you one clue to start off with: I’m situated in Kyoto. At least you now know the city where you’ll need to look. I hope you’ll have what it takes to find me and join me in my adventure in my own world. I’ll be expecting you.

---

Now, here’s my set of “rules”:
1. Minimum amount of 2 paragraphs.
2. Currently a maximum of 2 characters per person.
3. If I don’t think your character is fit, I’ll pm you about it so you can make the appropriate changes.
4. You can’t start RP’ing until your character is accepted [indicated by a like from myself].
5. There will be a discord chat available once there is enough interest.
6. You'll be a human, but once further in the story, you might perhaps have the chance to change that form.

Kyoto in the other world.

...Yeah, why not.

Quickly combs through idea space to find a non-edgy character that somehow is simultaneously edgy.

Ohh boy. I'm gonna be looking here for a while.

Mistery and Fantasy in another world with magic instead of technology? Sounds good to me

Alright! Let's plan our characters before we even know what's happening, if we're in the RP, if this RP is starting, because we're optimists! ...Right?

So, are our characters gonna know each other somehow? xD. Or would you guys prefer us to be complete strangers, or some sort of mishmash of the two extremes?

Alright! Let's plan our characters before we even know what's happening, if we're in the RP, if this RP is starting, because we're optimists! ...Right?

So, are our characters gonna know each other somehow? xD. Or would you guys prefer us to be complete strangers, or some sort of mishmash of the two extremes?
Some might know each other, some don't. Though there will be plenty of occasions for them to come together. Of course, you don't need to wait for me to tend to these events. You could also take it in your own hand, such as plastering posters for a meeting in order to find the secret gateway, or just a get together for those who believe in this other world, etc. ^^

"Plaster a poster to find a secret gateway."

..Yeeeaahhh. That doesn't sound like a suspicious cult at all. xD.

Anyways, thanks for la input! Obviously, you intend to deviously trick us with your wizardly tricks, so banding together for different ideas is a good idea in of itself. ;)

"Plaster a poster to find a secret gateway."

..Yeeeaahhh. That doesn't sound like a suspicious cult at all. xD.

Anyways, thanks for la input! Obviously, you intend to deviously trick us with your wizardly tricks, so banding together for different ideas is a good idea in of itself. ;)
I'm not going to give you the information for free, you know. *smirk*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back