• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ben omniverse rp

Female laugh:"you done it now"
"Failsafe activating all creatures being released now...."
One by one the evil creatures were being sent into the real world
Female floats black driping out of her eyes:"you done us a favor....now we can kill more people....destroying the chip wont help either its the only way to contain all of us..."
Lily muttering in sleep:"no....." she try to wake herself up but felt exausted

Female laugh:"you done it now"
"Failsafe activating all creatures being released now...."
One by one the evil creatures were being sent into the real world
Female floats black driping out of her eyes:"you done us a favor....now we can kill more people....destroying the chip wont help either its the only way to contain all of us..."
Lily muttering in sleep:"no....." she try to wake herself up but felt exausted
(excuse me we are no longer in fnaf territory)

(excuse me we are no longer in fnaf territory)
(Well the female is a ghost and the rest are animatronic.) are you saying we arent because you took out the chip that released the ghost and lets the animatronics roam free without vlad controling them)
Also taking out the chip wont get rid of the animatronics
Only way is to hack it)

(Well the female is a ghost and the rest are animatronic.) are you saying we arent because you took out the chip that released the ghost and lets the animatronics roam free without vlad controling them)
Also taking out the chip wont get rid of the animatronics
Only way is to hack it)
(okay but who is the ghost? I'm kind of confused)

The ghost watched
Vlad controling chip with computer was asleep at his hidden manor
Lily inbetween dream and nightmare

The ghost watched
Vlad controling chip with computer was asleep at his hidden manor
Lily inbetween dream and nightmare
(huh? Can you repost that with a different wording. We keep running into this issue where there's not enough context to reply)

(huh? Can you repost that with a different wording. We keep running into this issue where there's not enough context to reply)
Sure)
The female ghost watched while glitching some wondering if he can hack it
Vlad at his hidden manor was asleep unaware that his nightmare chip device was being hacked
Lily was in a dark area inbetween dreams and nightmares

Sure)
The female ghost watched while glitching some wondering if he can hack it
Vlad at his hidden manor was asleep unaware that his nightmare chip device was being hacked
Lily was in a dark area inbetween dreams and nightmares
With the increased intelligence of his Galvan form hacking the chip was a snap.

With the increased intelligence of his Galvan form hacking the chip was a snap.
Female ghost glitched:"you hacked it........."
Lily notice she wasnt in the darkness she was now in her mind

female ghost notice collar broke on her neck:"of course i am, didnt think you could"

female ghost notice collar broke on her neck:"of course i am, didnt think you could"
He turned back into Ben. He focused on waking Lilly. "Well you can be on your way." He said. He opened the door and called out the animatronics he befriended. "Can anyone help me get her out of here?"

He turned back into Ben. He focused on waking Lilly. "Well you can be on your way." He said. He opened the door and called out the animatronics he befriended. "Can anyone help me get her out of here?"
female ghost chuckled:"unfortunatly i dont wish to leave, i like to haunt people and make then crazy..."
fox animatronic nod and walk over

"Long time." He said. He opened the door seeing Foxy. "Hey big guy. Time to uphold my end. I'll help you find who killed you. Can you show me where they kept files around here?" Comicwolf Comicwolf
Foxy point to file cabniet
Lily was silently shaking afraid but also frowned

"Thanks big guy. And us if you all could find a way to apaologize the the lady." Ben said. He began to dig through the files.
They make small whispers and such then just write on a small piece of paper
Lily was still very afraid, trying to calm herself down from the nightmare jumpscares, she nod to them
Foxy then remember something, she tap a vent with her hook

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back