• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ben omniverse rp

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Idea: my oc arrived in bellwood four days ago, she was looking for a place to start her life anew and be able to keep the city safe but unknown to her she didnt know about the plumbers or about the aliens especially the hero ben, so when she runs into ben and the underground town
Will the plumbers try to capture her and will ben be able to fall in love with lily without discovering her idenitity or his being discovered? And will lily be able to avoid the men in white after her?

Okay now show me a picture of Lilly
I can only describe and show possible picture of how she looks

IMG_2786.JPG
Long brown hair, brown eyes,
Skinny, blue t shirt, black nice winter thin jacket, grey thin winter glooves
Powers: ice and shifting to wolf
Suit: archer suit like arrow but white with hood and domino mask
Weapon: ice bow and angelic arrows
Personality: shy, kind and caring
Info: she not from this universe but from a different one, her evil guardian vlad is trying to capture her for experiments and managed to take a old power from her so now she is trying to lay low in this new world but also help if needed

Attachments

• IMG_2786.JPG
    IMG_2786.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 5
daeakeb-afc93c80-8c8f-4620-83af-103c4cd2f30e.png

The 17 year old Ben sat at Mr. Smoothies. Gwen was in college, Kevin was with her, Max was still preforming his duties as Magister and Rook was on still on mission in the Anure system. Ben looked up thoughtfully.

I didnt know you were starting the rp and using a oc type of ben)
Lily was walking down the street avoiding to give eye contact at anyone she need to keep a low profile here in this town, it sort of reminded her of amity park for some reason
Meanwhile a black van pulled up to a tech company

I didnt know you were starting the rp and using a oc type of ben)
Lily was walking down the street avoiding to give eye contact at anyone she need to keep a low profile here in this town, it sort of reminded her of amity park for some reason
Meanwhile a black van pulled up to a tech company
(Yeah this Ben has upgraded the Omnitrix using his smarter forms. Azimuth was originally against it but eventually decided that it was for the best and restored the use of Ultimate Forms)

Ben kept drinking his smoothie.

Lily walks beside the mr smoothies place, she walks over to the place and ask one of the workers for a pen because she needed to fill a register form for high school

Ben was leaning back in his seat looking out the window continuing with his smoothie. He took out his phone and checked the time. "ARGH I'M LATE!" He hopped out of his seat and ran for the entrance. "Come on. I can't be late for school again!"

Lily notice ben but shrug only seeing his backside
Lily fill out registeration form but doesnt fill out the parents or guardians part of form, she walks over to her black motorcycle tricycle and drives it over to the school

Lily notice ben but shrug only seeing his backside
Lily fill out registeration form but doesnt fill out the parents or guardians part of form, she walks over to her black motorcycle tricycle and drives it over to the school
As she does she sees a car pull into the parking lot. The same car that the guy from before got into. He got out hurriedly with a backpack on his back and the strangest watch she had ever seen.

b4ebb23efd200df12fe30f2f878b8948.jpg

(I said he altered the Omnitrix that was false. He actually built a whole new one)

Lily notice the watch and him
Lily thought:'weird hmm....'
She heads into the principal office and hands him the filled registration form

Lily notice the watch and him
Lily thought:'weird hmm....'
She heads into the principal office and hands him the filled registration form
"Thank much... Lily." He said reading it.

Ben tried to sneak past him." Late again Mr. Tennyson." He said. "Oh come one Principal White you know I try to be here on time." Ben said.

"Perhaps but unless you're saving the world you're expected to be here on time. As punishment you will be showing Ms. Lily around the school. As it happens your schedules March exactly." He said.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

(Are making sure your following the thread?)

Last edited:
"Thank much... Lily." He said reading it.

Ben tried to sneak past him." Late again Mr. Tennyson." He said. "Oh come one Principal White you know I try to be here on time." Ben said.

"Perhaps but unless you're saving the world you're expected to be here on time. As punishment you will be showing Ms. Lily around the school. As it happens your schedules March exactly." He said.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

(Are making sure your following the thread?)
Comicwolf Comicwolf

lily follow ben to chemistry:"the town seems pretty normal....."

lily shook her head:"no i just moved here......im from illinois"

lily heads inside and sits in a empty seat near the back

Ben sat down at the front. "I believe we have a new student. Will you please come to the front of the class and state your first and last name for us?"

lily sigh and walked to the front:"im lily master, i hope to get along with everyone....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back