• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ben omniverse rp

Lily look confused at ben wondering if he really figured it out:"what do you mean i have powers?"

She watch as he used his watch putting out the fire
"Come on." Ben said. You had that thing in your head. You never heard of me. And you seem to know what's going on around here. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you aren't from this Universe. You're hiding from something. From someone. You'd have to have something very valuable to them to go that far just to get away."

"Come on." Ben said. You had that thing in your head. You never heard of me. And you seem to know what's going on around here. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you aren't from this Universe. You're hiding from something. From someone. You'd have to have something very valuable to them to go that far just to get away."
Lily frown and rub her neck:"i guess your right then....i do have something they want"

"The Plumbers. Their an intergalactic police force. They have base here in Bellwood. My Grandpa Max is the magister of Earth and he runs things from there." He said.
lily asked:"so im staying in a run down place..."

"Can you please explain to me? What is out only way out?" He asked.
Lily rush and crash through the window falling as the white vans
crash into the mall and men start rusing up the escalator "this way!"

Lily rush and crash through the window falling as the white vans
crash into the mall and men start rusing up the escalator "this way!"
Ben looked at the men. Not being one to run away he transformed into upgrade and merged with the escalators. He bean making them move down so fast that the men tripped and and flying back

Ben looked at the men. Not being one to run away he transformed into upgrade and merged with the escalators. He bean making them move down so fast that the men tripped and and flying back
Lily falling towards the ground uses her ice powers to lower herself to safety

The men get back up and seperate few using escalators the others using stairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back