• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ben omniverse rp

Ten year old girl glare at him:"no we cannot...."
"Look kid. I don't know what's going on. What I do know is what the kid in the fox told me. I know that some guy murderered you. I know that the guy was in night guard outfit. And I know that killing us isn't going to help you find him. I'm Ben Tennyson. Protect the Innocents of this world and I will make use that you get justice but I need you to stop attacking."

Ten year old girl:"fine but it wont change much..."
Clown girl animatronic reaches the vent to office room

limping young girl:"you dont understand...........the others are after him not me"

limping young girl:"she has something on her.........."
lily is still passed out in the office, having nightmares from the nightmare chip
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Lily was stuck in the ventilation office unable to get out, she keeps vents shut
Behind him though a glitched female appeared, skin white and black eyes

He began to use his power to make the dream better, more peaceful.
Female giggle:"nah ah na" the chip in lily head reacts keeping the nightmare the same and starts absorbing some of his power

Female giggle:"nah ah na" the chip in lily head reacts keeping the nightmare the same and starts absorbing some of his power
Pesky dust left and transformed again. Nanomech. He flew in her ear and went in her head. He grabbed the chip. He carefully removed it and went out. Holding the chip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back