• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Turn your phone sideways maybe (might work idk)? I always try to make my posts mostly mobile friendly. The only things that don't show are her picture and name (for iPhone users anyways).

Would you be happy to make the font larger? or just drop the bbcode, It's kind of a struggle for me aha

Would you be happy to make the font larger? or just drop the bbcode, It's kind of a struggle for me aha
Kept the bbcode, increased the font size, but also added a version two at the bottom for those that don't feel like dealing with code.

Turn your phone sideways maybe (might work idk)? I always try to make my posts mostly mobile friendly. The only things that don't show are her picture and name (for iPhone users anyways).
Works better, but I could help you make some more mobile friendly code like my post template :)

Post quality and general enthusiasm so far has like, totally blown me away! Thanks so much y'all. Off to bed.

Took you up on the interaction in the alleyway, koala koala . If you'd prefer not to deal with Arryn and Daniel, let me know and I'll take that last bit out so it's just me and ReverseTex.

tenor.gif

Daniel is in desperate need of a trench-coat.
A) He can brood better
B) He can twirl in it

Also did anyone connect that the Royal Wedding is today and we just have a bunch of loofs running in London.??

Also as a American I don’t really know how big a deal that is? It’s on the news plenty here but for y’all is it important?

Also did anyone connect that the Royal Wedding is today and we just have a bunch of loofs running in London.??

Also as a American I don’t really know how big a deal that is? It’s on the news plenty here but for y’all is it important?

96% of the country doesn't care at all, the other 4% are hysterical.

Also it's tomorrow.

Elena’s going to cut up all his clothes and sew it back up, but Thomas is probably going to look at Arryn and go “... Alright, why don’t you take the rest of the day off Rosey and take these poor lads to a clothing store.”

Elena: Takes them, realizes they don’t have actual money when they make it to the counter, pays for them, silently says to herself “what on earth am I doing”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back