• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
You know what never mind, im Tired and have to drive around for 2 hour later.
So I can't think deeply into the subject.

Light characters arrive on Earth 24 hours after Dark characters. Since light and dark characters can't meet now anyway and there's a timeskip soon that'll put us all in the same timeframe, it shouldn't matter that much in the long run. The only way I can see the time difference having any effect on anything within this two day period is if you have an Earth character that already met a Dark character interacting with a Light character on the next day.

You would then have that Earth character interacting with different people in two different RP times, but simultaneously in real life. Perhaps to avoid confusion, we should just try and avoid having the same Earth characters interacting with both light and dark until after the timeskip.

Light characters arrive on Earth 24 hours after Dark characters. Since light and dark characters can't meet now anyway and there's a timeskip soon that'll put us all in the same timeframe, it shouldn't matter that much in the long run. The only way I can see the time difference having any effect on anything within this two day period is if you have an Earth character that already met a Dark character interacting with a Light character on the next day.

You would then have that Earth character interacting with different people in two different RP times, but simultaneously in real life. Perhaps to avoid confusion, we should just try and avoid having the same Earth characters interacting with both light and dark until after the timeskip.
I'll fix my Earth entry post after I get home then. I won't be able to do so since I don't have my computer available.

But for now I'll remove the Interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back