• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN - OOC {Open }

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Daniel and Arryn each have a blank sheet of paper given to them for the purpose of getting themselves out of situations like that. It only lasts for a few days and has to be used sparingly, but it can be substituted for ID or money or whatever other documentation they might need and no one will bat an eye before accepting it in place of whatever they needed in that situation and then just handing it back. If you go the clothing store route with your post, you can have one of them offer the paper to the salesperson in place of her money. In addition to saving her a few bucks, it'd be solid evidence for her they aren't actually totally insane.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FHarry-Potter1.gif

Daniel just trying to keep a calm head and not knowing where he can buy chains to tie himself down for the full moon

Honestly, if Elena just straight up asks why they're so concerned with the full moon, Arryn would just tell her not even thinking about it.

"Oh, he's a werewolf. You have those here, right?"

I mean considering the huge prejudice/murder of Werewolves in Aether, I doubt it's something he'll merrily announce to a stranger.

I think Daniel is pretty much the only one who actively benefited from the trip to Earth. Where everyone else grew weaker in some way or just stayed the same, he regained like 40 years of his life, has the strength and stamina of a young man again, got his rugged good looks back, AND doesn't have to worry about shifting into a werewolf anymore outside of being a little aggressive on a full moon. Pretty good deal for him.

It'll be like
I think Daniel is pretty much the only one who actively benefited from the trip to Earth. Where everyone else grew weaker in some way or just stayed the same, he regained like 40 years of his life, has the strength and stamina of a young man again, got his rugged good looks back, AND doesn't have to worry about shifting into a werewolf anymore outside of being a little aggressive on a full moon. Pretty good deal for him.

Not quite sure what happens on a full moon yet....

Ehehheh

He just has to deal with Elena's cat hating his guts in the event he and Arryn visit her home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back