• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Be My Master!" and "Be My Betrothed!" ...-ish

Arachne

Glad I've got your attention with my title!

But first, introductions. Hi! As you can tell, on this website I call myself Azuri. My schedule is fairly busy; between work, school, and everything in between, I can't be active daily. But my replies shouldn't take more than a few days. Anyways, I'm a big fan of the fantasy genre. Anything set in a world that's medieval-themed, with the addition of magic or monsters, is the type of setting that I'm into.

So, about "Be My Master!," the first part of the title. If I'm being completely honest, it doesn't fit the exact description of what I want, but I thought it was clever so I stuck with it. Basically, I want to roleplay a character who is completely subservient to another. The situation would be this: your character happens upon mine, and due to either circumstance or necessity, mine is made to follow yours on whatever quest or journey they're on. Of course, it's got to be in a fantasy world. And I'm not one for 'slave x master romantic pairings,' so be warned. It's likely that I'll be playing a young character, or one what has little emotion, so acts of intimacy are out of the question as well. The exact details of the roleplay can be worked out in conversation, but that's the jist of it. If you'd prefer for me to set it up, let me know as well, because I've got some ideas I think will work.

"Be My Betrothed!" is an idea inspired by the novel "So I'm A Spider, So What?." In one of the side plots of the novel, two male best friends are killed in some way, then reborn in a fantasy world as highfalutin nobles. They're really relieved to see each other, but one of them has been reborn as a woman! When they'd both reached puberty, the girl brings up the topic of marriage. She can't stand the idea of being with any man, let alone a stranger, because she still has memories of being a man. So she suggests that the two marry. From my perspective, it's a pretty 'cute' scenario, even though they're essentially being pressured to change their sexuality. I'd like to do a similar roleplay, but with a few changes. We'll discuss and decide our characters' level of familiarity in their previous life, and other things that might affect the roleplay, such as their preferences. Regardless, I'd prefer if our characters ended up as opposite genders, but that's up for discussion as well. Who knows, maybe the world that they're reborn in is open-minded. Really, I just want to help two best friends marry (in another world)!

Both of my ideas are in regards to the characters' relations, so anything beyond that is really up to us. If you're interested in starting something, send me a private message. I'm more than happy to talk to you, even if you're not interested in the above scenarios or roleplaying with me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back