• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

• Gotham City, located on the eastern coast of the United States, is a hive of scum and villainy like no other in the entire country, and maybe the entire world. It's almost as if though there was an entity - a spirit of the city - and one that feeds on darkness and despair, that infected it with malignant, tangible evil.

Twenty-seven years ago, this evil was destined to give birth to yet another tragedy. When a small-time criminal, Joe Chill walked into an alleyway at the right time, he stumbled upon Gotham city's wealthiest family. Overtaken by greed, he killed the parents of the eight-year-old Bruce Wayne and fled the scene, leaving the boy alone and tormented.

Most, in the boy's place, would waver and be consumed by the evil of the city and join its madness; become a brutal, inhuman catalyst of more tragedies in a never-ending cycle. But through willpower and perseverance, he endured the darkness and rather than let it take him, he took its reins and used it for good.

Who is he, you ask? He is Gotham's protector and guardian. By night, her defender. By day, her first citizen.

He's the Caped Crusader, the Dark Knight, the World's Greatest Detective. He is the Batman.

Tagging currently active people who participated previously as well as a few friends:
@Rumble Fish @Safety Hammer @FireMaiden @Kylesar1 @Alteras Hammy Hammy @Nomad_Queen @Harley Quinn @Archdemon Epiphany Epiphany Noble Scion Noble Scion

Hey, mom, I may have accidentally a Batman? How do I unplug it from the toilet?

Last edited:
👀

Definitely going to be making someone for this! As I do the impossible task of narrowing down my picks, I have two questions:

1. Would you be willing to entertain characters that aren't on this list? i.e. Hugo Strange, Clayface, the various members of Batman, Inc., etc.

2. Were there concrete plans for an initial story as a springboard, or was the plan to lay out a sandbox for the players to direct plots as they see fit?

I'm game. Probably take Black Mask, or maybe Jason Todd, or, hell, maybe both. Would playing two characters be kosher?

Interested! Is it alright if I make a OC?
Yup.

👀

Definitely going to be making someone for this! As I do the impossible task of narrowing down my picks, I have two questions:

1. Would you be willing to entertain characters that aren't on this list? i.e. Hugo Strange, Clayface, the various members of Batman, Inc., etc.

2. Were there concrete plans for an initial story as a springboard, or was the plan to lay out a sandbox for the players to direct plots as they see fit?
1. Yes.
2. More of a sandbox, but I am hoping to coordinate plots using OOC. I'd appreciate if the players threw in their ideas.

Good to hear. I was thinking of going a little wacky and setting up a DEUS VULT anti-Batman order of zealots with Arkham Knight (from Detective Comics #1000, not the video game), possibly with an Azrael if someone was willing to add to that madness. If that's a bit too out there, I'll probably go for Hugo Strange and push Arkham/psych-centric things, especially if we get a lot of rogues affiliated with the asylum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back