Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

@Miasmith17

Barb sighed soft and looked back at her computer as she was almost done with recalibrating the firewalls.
"Lilly. Feeling do come and go like the wind, but everything we do with them is our own choice."

She glanced back over at her Lilly before she spoke again.
"If you want... there are spare quarters over in the left wing of the cave. They aren't the best for creature comforts, but they do have a bed and TV."

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Dick made sure to inject a local anaesthetic before he started on stitching up her skin.

His deep every brown eyes focused on every movement he made with the needle.
He was actually quite good with hand sewing, thanks to Alfred for teaching him when he first came into Wayne Manner.

Once he finished the stitches he gently placed a dressing over the area to reduce infection.
She smiled up at her when he was finished.
"Now you shouldn't even get a scar."
He stood up and took of the blue gloves he was wearing and threw them into the trash can.

He chuckled slightly as he thought of the way Wally aslo had a habit of collecting items from missions.
Dick only really liked collecting items he found useful for missions.
"If you could get anything on tonights mission what would you have collected, other then a few stitches?"

His smile fades slightly when he heard the Batmobil pull back into the cave. That was quick... even for Bruce.

Bruce sat inside the vehicle before he decided to say anything about Damien becoming Nightwing.
"That would be entirely up to Dick and how he feels about Nightwing suddenly slicing people open with a sword."

He glaced over at Damien's sword that was sitting in the back seat that still had somewhat fresh blood on it.
"Don't think I didn't notice that."

He frowned slightly as he glanced back over to his son.
"Any ideas on why they didn't just kill you? If they got the chance to shoot you with a dart they had the chance to also end your life... so why didn't they?"

Bruce had so much going on tonight... it was funny thinking that only a few hours before, the night seemed like it was actually going to be quite. Wow... was he wrong.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Dick made sure to inject a local anaesthetic before he started on stitching up her skin.

His deep every brown eyes focused on every movement he made with the needle.
He was actually quite good with hand sewing, thanks to Alfred for teaching him when he first came into Wayne Manner.

Once he finished the stitches he gently placed a dressing over the area to reduce infection.
She smiled up at her when he was finished.
"Now you shouldn't even get a scar."
He stood up and took of the blue gloves he was wearing and threw them into the trash can.

He chuckled slightly as he thought of the way Wally aslo had a habit of collecting items from missions.
Dick only really liked collecting items he found useful for missions.
"If you could get anything on tonights mission what would you have collected, other then a few stitches?"

His smile fades slightly when he heard the Batmobil pull back into the cave. That was quick... even for Bruce.

Bruce sat inside the vehicle before he decided to say anything about Damien becoming Nightwing.
"That would be entirely up to Dick and how he feels about Nightwing suddenly slicing people open with a sword."

He glaced over at Damien's sword that was sitting in the back seat that still had somewhat fresh blood on it.
"Don't think I didn't notice that."

He frowned slightly as he glanced back over to his son.
"Any ideas on why they didn't just kill you? If they got the chance to shoot you with a dart they had the chance to also end your life... so why didn't they?"

Bruce had so much going on tonight... it was funny thinking that only a few hours before, the night seemed like it was actually going to be quite. Wow... was he wrong.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Damian hops out of the batmobile with his sword, and dart in hand. He throws the dart onto the nearest table, and walks up the stairs to Wayne Manor. Damian thinks to himself:

"I know why I couldnt end her. I've gotten to soft being around Father, Dick, Barbra. Alfred, and the Titans have made me nothing, but soft."

Damian stops once he is out of the batcave and into the Manor. He looks ahead with determination.

"I need to cut of these emotions. I need to severe these bonds, and become the ultimate assassin once again."

Damian takes off, and throws the robin costume on the floor. And heads off to his room to work on another costume.

@Miasmith17

Barb sighed soft and looked back at her computer as she was almost done with recalibrating the firewalls.
"Lilly. Feeling do come and go like the wind, but everything we do with them is our own choice."

She glanced back over at her Lilly before she spoke again.
"If you want... there are spare quarters over in the left wing of the cave. They aren't the best for creature comforts, but they do have a bed and TV."
Lily sat back in the chair listening, she wondered about maybe unfreezing some of the ice around her heart but then snap out of thought hearing about a spare quarter, asking:"i guess i should think about it more, does it have its own bathroom?"

Lily sat back in the chair listening, she wondered about maybe unfreezing some of the ice around her heart but then snap out of thought hearing about a spare quarter, asking:"i guess i should think about it more, does it have its own bathroom?"
Barbara smiled softly and glanced over where Lily was sitting.
Her blue eyes sparkled as she thought that maybe she was finally braking through Lily's tough exterior.

"They do actually. So at least you'll have your own private area down here... is there anything you need tho?"

"No, not really" Rose says "Although I'd probably pickpocket weapons from them" she adds with a smile. When the Batmobile returns she gets up "You seem surprised" she says. She didn't reslly know how things worked there. When her phone gives a ping she takes it from her pouch and she groans in annoyance "Guess I better start thinking up an excuse, they need me tomorrow at work" she says, well more work hopefully meant an early promotion "I need to swing by my house in the morning for my stuff" she says "Because I doubt that Bruce will let me leave now".

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

@Miasmith17 Flame Demon Flame Demon Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Dick's typical happy voice changed to serious concern.
"I am suprised... the last time Bruce came home that quickly from finding a Robin..." he stopped himself thinking about out he came home that night without Jason.

"If everything is alright tonight, I'll drive you to where ever you need to go tomorrow. I promise."
Dick walked up the steps to the car port and saw Bruce still sitting inside it with no Damien.
His heart dropped at the sight and he opened the drivers door and looked down at a clearly sombre Batman.
"Bruce, what happened? Where's Damien?"

Bruce sighed and looked up at Dick as he kept sitting in the Batmobil.
"I don't know what happened tonight... but I think we have lost Damien as the Robin."
He sat back in his seat as he watched Dick's eyes widen.

"What!? Where is he now?" Dick raised his voice at Bruce for the first time in years.

"He headed into the Manner."
He stopped talking for a moment and then Dick started to make a run for it to the elevator.
Bruce knew Dick wasn't going to let Damien go without a fight, but this time he had too.
"Dick!"

Dick froze in position when he heard Bruce call him in that stern and hard tone.
He turned around to see Bruce getting out of the vehicle and closing the door behind him.
"We have to let him go this time. He has to learn from his own mistakes."

Dick's eyes widened with anger when he heard Bruce say that.
"Damn, Bruce! Are you shitting me right now!?"
He clenched his perfectly white together as he yelled back at Bruce.
"He's a fucking kid! And you're going to just let him go out and do his own thing? Damn it, Bruce he can't even make cerial without Alfred's help!"

"Dick!" Bruce now was growling at Grayson as he shouted back at him.
"You know as well as I what Damien is like. There is no stopping him once he has made his mind up. He's well trained and knows how to look after himself out there." He walked over to Dick as he barked at him. He was standing face to face with his oldest son by the time he finished yelling the sentence out.

"That was exactly what was said about Jason and he never came home!" Dick took a step back from Bruce, not out of fear but suprise. He was supised at just what came out of his own mouth in that moment.
He looked away from Bruce and lowered his voice.
"I can't loose him, Bruce..."

Bruce gently put a hand of Dick's shoulder and looked into his deep auburn eyes.
"We're not going to loose him at all. Damien just needs time and it's what we are going to give him."

Dick gave Bruce a very weak smile as he looked into his father figure's eyes.
"Please don't have any more kids."

A soft smile crossed the Bat's lips and he gently patted, Dick's shoulder and then took off his cowl.
"I won't... I'm waiting to become a grandfather."
With that comment he gave Dick a wink.

"Well there's a good chance you're already one, old man."
Dick grinned cheekily as the light in his eyes started to come back.

Bruce turned around, eyes wide as he stared at Dick and his questionable comment.

Dick started to laugh as soon as he saw Bruce almost snap his own head clean off.
"I'm kidding! I'm not having kids until I'm in my 30's."

Bruce shook his head and started to walk away with a very faint smile on his lips.
Damn teenagers.

Barbara pulled out a tablet and went back to work on security matanince as the whole argument unfold between Bruce and Dick. Then as soon as it was fired up, it had calmed right down again.
"I'm impressed. No one through a punch this time."
She looked over at the other girls and shrugged slightly.
"You'll get use to them butting heads."

Barbara smiled softly and glanced over where Lily was sitting.
Her blue eyes sparkled as she thought that maybe she was finally braking through Lily's tough exterior.

"They do actually. So at least you'll have your own private area down here... is there anything you need tho?"
Lily thinks about it and tells her:"no cameras are in there right? Maybe some bathroom stuff for showering...."

She mentally decided to wait till everyone was asleep to try to use the batcomputer for her own research

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

But she stop for a moment watching the argument play out then looks back at her:"im not suprised, i probably will"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose chuckles, but she stalks off towards Barbara "Is there a room I could use? I have work tomorrow and I need some sleep" she says giving a sad smile, not saying anythingg about she's really feeling at the moment, she wasn't surprised that they butted heads, Dick and Bruce are very diffetent after all, but it did remind of something she never had.

Don't get her wrong though, she loves her grandparents very much, but they adore her, it's not quite the same as having parents, not to mention they didn't like to aegue, so whenever she started one they just handed her a cup of calming tea and continued with their day.

Last edited:

Barb looked up from her tablet and smiled softly at Lily.
"There's no camera's in the bathrooms or bedrooms."

She then looked over at Rose and smiled softly. "The rooms are in the left wing of the cave. Just let me know if you need more blankets, but there is heating in them, so hopefully they'll be somewhat comfortable."

She really hoped that Bruce would lighten up enough to let them stay in the Manner, but she knew the Cave would be safer for them right now.
She sighed and glaced over at the boys who where now calmly walking to the elevator. She knew from the look on Dick's face he was preparing himself to talk to a very angry Damien.

Dick closed the elevator door with him and Bruce inside it.

Once he and Bruce where in the manner, Bruce went looking for Alfred to tell him about the girls that where now down in the cave.
Where Dick was heading to Damien's room.

He sighed softly as he prepared himself to go into Damien's room.
He gently knocked on the closed door before speaking.
"Dammy... you okay?"

She then looked over at Rose and smiled softly. "The rooms are in the left wing of the cave. Just let me know if you need more blankets, but there is heating in them, so hopefully they'll be somewhat comfortable."

She really hoped that Bruce would lighten up enough to let them stay in the Manner, but she knew the Cave would be safer for them right now.
She sighed and glaced over at the boys who where now calmly walking to the elevator. She knew from the look on Dick's face he was preparing himself to talk to a very angry Damien.

Once he and Bruce where in the manner, Bruce went looking for Alfred to tell him about the girls that where now down in the cave.

"Dammy... you okay?"
Damian gives no response. Because he asleep soundly in his bed.

"Dammy... you okay?"
Lily nod then heads to the left wing with her bags to get ready for sleep though her stomach growl for dinner since she hasnt eaten yet

She goes into the bathroom and changes into long pajamas

Rose nods and she heads to the rooms, it seemed okay, but she'd need to get stuff from her house and since her shift starts early, she needs some sleep, so she sets her alarm and tosses her jacket to the side with a sigh.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama (out of ideas for now)

Later that night lily had woken up and look around for anyone near the batcomputer, she quietly started typing and searching

The next day
Lily was asleep on the ground near her bed, the list in her pocket of people names

Rose is already gone, at her house where she's packing a bag, she already changed into her uniform "There" she says closing the bag and she sighs, hopefully they wouldn't be too angry she leff.

Dick woke up feeling like he had a hang over.
He grumbled softly as he got out of his king sized bed that was in his room.
He blinked as he looked around his old bedroom. Alfred had kept it in tip top shape as usual. And oddly enough the room still smelt like Dick's cologne, Alfred must have been spraying it in the room so when Dick got back he would still feel at home.
A smile came to his lips with that thought.
He sat up slowly and ran a hand through his messy, deep brown, almost black hair.
He he then pulled the beautiful egyptian sheets off of him and stood onto the floor rug.
He stretched all of his body before leaving his room and headed towards Damien's room. He hadn't gotten much sleep at all, having been stressing about his younger brother after last night's events.
All Dick was wearing was a pare of long, gray sweat pants. Leaving all of his muscles and scars out there for show.

He gently knocked on Damien's door and this time tried to open it, but realised the little brat had locked the door.
Damien was going to be the death of him.
He let out a long drawn out sigh before he knocked a little harder.
"Damien... come on, man. We've got to talk." Dick's voice was obvious still husky from just waking up.
"Otherwise I'm just going to keep standing at this door and talking untill you give in. Then we can talk about what happened last night... come on Buddy."

Alfred was downstairs in the batcave.
He had made his way down there with a tray of breakfast for each girl. Each tray having, two poached eggs, two sausages, two pieces of toast, freshly made baked beans, two mushrooms, salt and pepper on the side, orange juice and coffee and a little vase. One of the vases had white lilly flower in it and the other had a red rose.
He put the tray down with the rose on one of the tables beside the room's door and then knocked of Lily's open door.
He frowned slightly when he saw her sleeping on the floor, even more so when he saw her with a peice of paper in her pocket.
"Miss Lily. Are you alright?"

Bruce walked past Alfred already in a huff this morning.
He opened Rose's door without even asking and swore under his breath.
He was right. She had left without even telling him or asking for permission.
She better come back home to the mansion and not the cave.

He stormed passed Alfred again heading towards the computer to go text his new pain in the ass.

He picked up his phone and messaged the girl who had so infuriated him first thing in the morning.
"You better come back via the Manner. If anyone asks your a friend of Dick's. Delete this message after you have read it."

Last edited:
Dick woke up feeling like he had a hang over.
He grumbled softly as he got out of his king sized bed that was in his room.
He blinked as he looked around his old bedroom. Alfred had kept it in tip top shape as usual. And oddly enough the room still smelt like Dick's cologne, Alfred must have been spraying it in the room so when Dick got back he would still feel at home.
A smile came to his lips with that thought.
He sat up slowly and ran a hand through his messy, deep brown, almost black hair.
He he then pulled the beautiful egyptian sheets off of him and stood onto the floor rug.
He stretched all of his body before leaving his room and headed towards Damien's room. He hadn't gotten much sleep at all, having been stressing about his younger brother after last night's events.
All Dick was wearing was a pare of long, gray sweat pants. Leaving all of his muscles and scars out there for show.

He gently knocked on Damien's door and this time tried to open it, but realised the little brat had locked the door.
Damien was going to be the death of him.
He let out a long drawn out sigh before he knocked a little harder.
"Damien... come on, man. We've got to talk." Dick's voice was obvious still husky from just waking up.
"Otherwise I'm just going to keep standing at this door and talking untill you give in. Then we can talk about what happened last night... come on Buddy."

Alfred was downstairs in the batcave.
He had made his way down there with a tray of breakfast for each girl. Each tray having, two poached eggs, two sausages, two pieces of toast, freshly made baked beans, two mushrooms, salt and pepper on the side, orange juice and coffee and a little vase. One of the vases had white lilly flower in it and the other had a red rose.
He put the tray down with the rose on one of the tables beside the room's door and then knocked of Lily's open door.
He frowned slightly when he saw her sleeping on the floor, even more so when he saw her with a peice of paper in her pocket.
"Miss Lily. Are you alright?"

Bruce walked past Alfred already in a huff this morning.
He opened Rose's door without even asking and swore under his breath.
He was right. She had left without even telling him or asking for permission.
She better come back home to the mansion and not the cave.

He stormed passed Alfred again heading towards the computer to go text his new pain in the ass.

Damian cracks open the door and asks.

"What do you want? I'm working on a project. (red bird)"

Rose gives her grandparents a hug before heading off with an "I'll be fine, you know me", she opens the small garage and secures her bag at the back of the motorcycle, at least now she'd be able to get everywhere quicker, but she imagines that Bruce isn't going to be too happy with her leaving without permission, hopefully he'll accept her explanation.

[He frowned slightly when he saw her sleeping on the floor, even more so when he saw her with a peice of paper in her pocket.
"Miss Lily. Are you alright?"]

Lily slowly wakes up yawning, she look over at the man and nod:"i just stayed up a bit couldnt sleep much....."

She could feel crystal mentally scratching at the back of her mind wanting to eat but knew she can wait till she ate before her so they could be alone
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Dick grinned when he saw Damien open the door. Not only was he happy that Damien had opened it, but that he was actually still here.
"Oooh... what are you working on? Can I see?"

He grinned down at Damien and picked him up over his shoulder and walked into his room and slammed him onto the bed.
He grinned cheekily knowing this kind of action would always start a sparing match.

Alfred smiled softly at Lily, walked into the room and gently placed the tray of food onto the small table in the room.
"I wasn't sure if you had any specific needs for meals, so I just brought you a typical English Breakfast." He stopped and looked at the freshly squeezed orange juice on the tray and raised an eyebrow at it.
"Well almost. Master Dick has always preferred orange juice."

He smiled softly and picked up Lily's dirty clothes off of the floor.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Miss Lily?"

Bruce picked up his hot coffee that Alfred had already put at his desk.
Bruce was going to have to go to a meeting this morning at Wayne Enterprises as Bruce Wayne.
He wished he didn't have to go as Batman would just fix problems the way he wanted to. Bruce Wayne couldn't punch the chairman in the throat and make them vote on want he wanted them to agree on.
He frowned and fixed up his tye as he sipped his coffee again.

Dick grinned when he saw Damien open the door. Not only was he happy that Damien had opened it, but that he was actually still here.
"Oooh... what are you working on? Can I see?"

He grinned down at Damien and picked him up over his shoulder and walked into his room and slammed him onto the bed.
He grinned cheekily knowing this kind of action would always start a sparing match.

Alfred smiled softly at Lily, walked into the room and gently placed the tray of food onto the small table in the room.
"I wasn't sure if you had any specific needs for meals, so I just brought you a typical English Breakfast." He stopped and looked at the freshly squeezed orange juice on the tray and raised an eyebrow at it.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Miss Lily?"

Bruce picked up his hot coffee that Alfred had already put at his desk.
Bruce was going to have to go to a meeting this morning at Wayne Enterprises as Bruce Wayne.
He wished he didn't have to go as Batman would just fix problems the way he wanted to. Bruce Wayne couldn't punch the chairman in the throat and make them vote on want he wanted them to agree on.
He frowned and fixed up his tye as he sipped his coffee again.
Damian quickly throws a cover or pillow to block Dicks vision so he can hide the res bird costume.

"No you can't see. Not right now I'll show you some other time."

[Alfred smiled softly at Lily, walked into the room and gently placed the tray of food onto the small table in the room.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Miss Lily?" ]

Lily watch as he walked in and set the tray of food down, she look at him:"thank you, that will be fine....i was wondering are we staying in the cave permenantly?"
She push the paper further in her pocket and puts on her thin glooves, as her jacket is on the bed

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Damian quickly throws a cover or pillow to block Dicks vision so he can hide the res bird costume.

"No you can't see. Not right now I'll show you some other time."

Dick grinned and pulled the pillow off of his face and gave his little brother a wink.
He was glad that Damien was at least going to show him eventually what he was up too.

"Alright. Have it your way."
With that, the pillow that was thrown in his face now became his wepon.
Dick slapped Damien across the back of the head with the pillow and grinned cheekily.

"You gonna fight me, Bro or what?"

Dick grinned and pulled the pillow off of his face and gave his little brother a wink.
He was glad that Damien was at least going to show him eventually what he was up too.

"Alright. Have it your way."
With that, the pillow that was thrown in his face now became his wepon.
Dick slapped Damien across the back of the head with the pillow and grinned cheekily.

"You gonna fight me, Bro or what?"
Damian turns around with an agitated look on his face, and starts swinging at dick round house kicks. Different types of combos, meanwhile Dick is just blockimg/dodging most of his attacks.

Damian stops, and scoffs towards Dick and says

"Pfft whatever. Just be glad I decided to go easy on you for a bit. Hey let me know when father leaves as well."

[Alfred smiled softly at Lily, walked into the room and gently placed the tray of food onto the small table in the room.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Miss Lily?" ]

Lily watch as he walked in and set the tray of food down, she look at him:"thank you, that will be fine....i was wondering are we staying in the cave permenantly?"
She push the paper further in her pocket and puts on her thin glooves, as her jacket is on the bed

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Alfred sighed very softly at the question of was she going to be staying in the cave permanently.

He remembered the conversation with Bruce last night.
Bruce was admitted that the girls would stay in the cave for now.
Alfred had tried to talk him around into letting the girls stay in the two rooms beside Barbara's rooms, but Bruce had given him that look that told Alfred he wasn't going to get anywhere with Bruce that night.

"I'm hoping that you and Miss Rose will only be staying here temporarily. I am preparing a room upstairs for you both at the moment. Master Bruce is still to make up his mind on the matter tho."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back