Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Damian cross his arms while raising an eyebrow.

"Yea you're right, there's nothing salvageable, but you still didnt answer my question. How did you get here so fast? I dont see the old man anywhere."
Lily tells him agian with a sigh:"i ran here from the batmobile after he told me to get in"

Crystal mentally spoke in her mind:'why is this kid giving off asshole vibes...'

Damian looks away into the night sky, and contacts Oracle letting her know of the situation.

"Tch-Fine. Hey Oracle, we're okay. Lily ran, and pulled me off the van before it exploded so there's no evidence left. Hey can you connect me to the old man?"

As Lilly just ran off, Bruce swore under his breath and stayed sitting in his batmobil. Never had he just been left like that by anyone.
A slight smile crossed his lips.
He was going to like this kid.

Barbara's eyes widened as she watched what Damien was attempting to do. Was the guy insane!?
"Robin!" She knew there was no stopping him once his mind was made up.
That was when she saw someone pull him off the van just in time before it exploded.
Her heart dropped as she now couldn't see anything on Damien's screen.
"Robin!!!"

Meanwhile on the other end of town Dick was having a great time with Phantom.
He called his car over to his location and opened the door for Phantom.
Alfred helped to raise Dick so you could be sure he was going to be every bit gentleman like to women.
He had a high respect for women tho and had help run many a fund-raiser for women's working rights and breast cancer events.
Well that was all under the name of Richard Grayson. Gotham's golden boy.

He waited until she was in the car before gently closing the door for her.

That was when she moved the blindfold to pull out another phone and text someone.

He smiled slightly and waited for her to finish before even attempting to drive off.

"It's not easy living two lives." He knew she would have to be messaging a loved one.

@Miasmith17 @ Flame Demon Flame Demon @ Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
"They're used to it" Phantom mumbles "Besides, it's not like I can afford a secret base, like the grumpy bat" she adds with a shrug. Batman probably knew who she was anyway, but if he did she hoped he hasn't told anyone, it's not like she knew who everyone from the batfam was, though she had her suspicions about the bunch.

Regardless of her theories, she'd see the batcave soon enough and maybe it could help confirm a few or she could scrap some "I suppose I'm blindfolded so I can't find my way back to the batcave if I leave" she points out, it was obvious really, for her anyway.

Last edited:
@Miasmith17 Flame Demon Flame Demon Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Oracle started to feel her heart beat again as soon as Damien started to talk to her again. Thank goodness.
"I lost connection with you for a moment there. I'll have to reconnect you."
In a matter of two seconds comunications where back up.

Bruce had been given the location of Damien and was on his way to pick him up.
"I heard Robin. I want to investigate on who took out the batwing. But first we need to get home and regroup. I want everyone at the debrief."

Bruce pulled up infront of them and glared at Lilly as he rolled down his window. "You better not run off like that again. If you are to be under my protection, you will obey my rules, got it?

Meanwhile Dick had decided to do a little detour before going straight back to the batcave.
He glanced over at Phantom as he slowly came to a stop and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"I'll be back soon. Keep that blindfold on.... there's something I have to take care off."
It was obvious that in his voice there was a hind of determination.

He was probably gone for ten minutes before returning and putting something on the back-seat of his vehicle.
Then the door to the back of the car was closed, he got back into the drivers side and started to drive again.

Now the car had a sweet smell inside it, but he wasn't talking just yet.
After about another 20 minutes of driving he pulled up the car and took off Phantom's blindfold making sure not to look at her face. She could keep her identity to herself if she wished.

Dick soon got out and grinned as he saw Barbara up near all the computer screens.
"I came with presents."

From out of the back seat he pulled out a massive box of Krispy Kream donuts and 6 chilled drinks.

"Gosh I missed you." Oracle grinned when she saw the donuts and drinks.

He walked up to the big round table and gently placed everything in the middle of it.

Oracle started to feel her heart beat again as soon as Damien started to talk to her again. Thank goodness.
"I lost connection with you for a moment there. I'll have to reconnect you."
In a matter of two seconds comunications where back up.

Bruce had been given the location of Damien and was on his way to pick him up.
"I heard Robin. I want to investigate on who took out the batwing. But first we need to get home and regroup. I want everyone at the debrief."

Bruce pulled up infront of them and glared at Lilly as he rolled down his window. "You better not run off like that again. If you are to be under my protection, you will obey my rules, got it?

Meanwhile Dick had decided to do a little detour before going straight back to the batcave.
He glanced over at Phantom as he slowly came to a stop and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"I'll be back soon. Keep that blindfold on.... there's something I have to take care off."
It was obvious that in his voice there was a hind of determination.

He was probably gone for ten minutes before returning and putting something on the back-seat of his vehicle.
Then the door to the back of the car was closed, he got back into the drivers side and started to drive again.

Now the car had a sweet smell inside it, but he wasn't talking just yet.
After about another 20 minutes of driving he pulled up the car and took off Phantom's blindfold making sure not to look at her face. She could keep her identity to herself if she wished.

Dick soon got out and grinned as he saw Barbara up near all the computer screens.
"I came with presents."

From out of the back seat he pulled out a massive box of Krispy Kream donuts and 6 chilled drinks.

"Gosh I missed you." Oracle grinned when she saw the donuts and drinks.

He walked up to the big round table and gently placed everything in the middle of it.
Lily rolled her eyes and tells him:"fine..." she gets in the batmobile thankfully she left her bags in it

Crystal mentally spoke to her:'so many rules to break'

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Phantom puts her mask back up as she gets out, inspecting the batcave "Nice" she says "Way better then what I have, it that a disnosaur statue?" she asks running over to it, granted, a basement usually doesn't impress anyone at all, but that's besides the point. She starts looking around though, but doesn't touch anything "I like this place" she mumbles, there's a giant computer, making her eyes light up, at least she'd be able to throw some theories out.

Eventually she turns to Nightwing, eying the box with donuts, a reminder she hasn't had the chance to eat after her small dinner at home "So why am I here? Those guys weren't after me and Batman doesn't seem like the person who invites people here easily".

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Phantom puts her mask back up as she gets out, inspecting the batcave "Nice" she says "Way better then what I have, it that a disnosaur statue?" she asks running over to it, granted, a basement usually doesn't impress anyone at all, but that's besides the point. She starts looking around though, but doesn't touch anything "I like this place" she mumbles, there's a giant computer, making her eyes light up, at least she'd be able to throw some theories out.

Eventually she turns to Nightwing, eying the box with donuts, a reminder she hasn't had the chance to eat after her small dinner at home "So why am I here? Those guys weren't after me and Batman doesn't seem like the person who invites people here easily".

Damian sees the girl with excitement looking at every piece of equipment.

"Don't get to comfortable I'm sure you wont be here for long."

Batman pulled the blindfold off Lilly before he exited the batmobil and walked up to the big round table and raised an eyebrow at the drinks and donuts.
It was something Dick and himself had always done after missions. Sat down and had take out together, still dressed at Batman and Robin. Dick use to get a kick out of going through the drive through in the Batmobil.
A very faint smile crossed his lips as he remembered those days. Things where... simple back then.

Oracle gave Lilly and Phantom a gentle smile. They where her ages and it really was a breath of fresh air to have some girls around.
She wheeled herself over to the table and picked up one of the coffee frappes.
She took a sip of it and looked over at Batman who was obvious thinking well and hard about something.

"Actually, Robin..." He lifted off the cowl from his head, revealing his identity as Bruce Wayne.

"Both of the girls are going to be staying with us for a while."

He looked over at Phantom and frowned.
"And the reason you are here is because your skills are sloppy and you've been compromised. If you want to fight crime you're going to have to be trained."
Bruce glaced over at Nightwing.
"I hope I can leave training in your hands."

Dick smiled and took off his domino to reveal him as Richard Grayson.
"I think I could handle that."

Oracle gave the girls a warm smile.
"I'm Barbara by the way."
She wasn't going to make them feel uncomfortable in any way and picked up their drinks and wheeled over to the two girls, handing them their drinks.
Finally some female company in the cave!
She looked up at Lilly with a soft smile.
"I know Bruce hasn't asked you your name yet, please don't take it to heart. He can be like that sometimes. What is your name?"

Bruce looked over at the girls with his dark brown eyes. Oh... That girl hadn't even begun to know the amount of questions she was about to get thrown at her.

Dick handed Damien his Caramel Mocha, on almond milk.
He lowered his voice so only Damien could here.
"He's got that damn determined face on again... and you know what that means... I'm going to need your help in training the girls if we are to get them to any standard in protecting themselves against those white guys."
He glanced at his younger brother and then leant against the railing.
"Who ever they where... they were all trained and I have a funny feeling that the guys we faced tonight were nothing to wants going to come."

Dick's smile dropped as he recalled something being said about the batwing now being put of action. Someone there was smart enough to override the system and blow the thing up.
He glanced over at Barb and bit his bottom lip.
If she didn't know who had cut her off to Damien then all the firewalls in the mainframe would have to be rebuild. Damn, he wished Tim was here.

His deep auburn eyes drifted across the room as he glanced at everyone inside it.
So this was going to he the new teem for a while.

Phantom shrugs "To be fair, my grandparents did the best they could" she says taking off the mask "I'm Rosemary Knight, which I'm pretty sure Bruce knew already" she says taking a sip of her coffee as she takes a donut "Also, I've had my suspicions for a while, it's good to know some theories were correct" she says sitting down, surprised he hadn't commented on her outfit yet, but that's a work in progress.

She probably should feel offended that her fighting skills are being commented on like that, but she doesn't feel like it, too much trouble "Speaking off, since my theory about Batman's identity is correct, are we under Wayne manor? And could I call my grandparents I'm staying with a friend for a while?"

Batman pulled the blindfold off Lilly before he exited the batmobil and walked up to the big round table and raised an eyebrow at the drinks and donuts.
It was something Dick and himself had always done after missions. Sat down and had take out together, still dressed at Batman and Robin. Dick use to get a kick out of going through the drive through in the Batmobil.
A very faint smile crossed his lips as he remembered those days. Things where... simple back then.

Oracle gave Lilly and Phantom a gentle smile. They where her ages and it really was a breath of fresh air to have some girls around.
She took a sip of it and looked over at Batman who was obvious thinking well and hard about something.

"Actually, Robin..." He lifted off the cowl from his head, revealing his identity as Bruce Wayne.

"And the reason you are here is because your skills are sloppy and you've been compromised. If you want to fight crime you're going to have to be trained."

She wasn't going to make them feel uncomfortable in any way and picked up their drinks and wheeled over to the two girls, handing them their drinks.
"I know Bruce hasn't asked you your name yet, please don't take it to heart. He can be like that sometimes. What is your name?"

Bruce looked over at the girls with his dark brown eyes. Oh... That girl hadn't even begun to know the amount of questions she was about to get thrown at her.

"He's got that damn determined face on again... and you know what that means... I'm going to need your help in training the girls if we are to get them to any standard in protecting themselves against those white guys."
"Who ever they where... they were all trained and I have a funny feeling that the guys we faced tonight were nothing to wants going to come."

Dick's smile dropped as he recalled something being said about the batwing now being put of action. Someone there was smart enough to override the system and blow the thing up.
If she didn't know who had cut her off to Damien then all the firewalls in the mainframe would have to be rebuild. Damn, he wished Tim was here.

His deep auburn eyes drifted across the room as he glanced at everyone inside it.
Lily step out and looked around after the blindfold was removed, it wasnt too impressive to her.

She notice batman take off his cowl, not looking very suprised as she did hear his name earlier and it made since to her but the others didnt know that she already knew his name so she had to act dumb about it.

Crystal mentally spoke to her:'god they are trying to be friendly to us like we are harmed animals.....'

She heard her words and then bruce words caused her to mentally frown, how the hell was she gonna be able go hunting at night. But decided to ignore it till the time comes, she look at barbra and said plainly without much kindness:"lily, sorry i dont want any coffee"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Leaned agaisnt the rail that Dick is leaned against. Damian has his arms crossed looking disgruntled, bc notices the coldness of Lily towards Barbra.

"Father, if I may interject on this training matter."

As Damian looks to Bruce.

"Why do we have to protect/train them? Can't we send them to titan tower, or to the Justice League headquarters?"

Bruce glanced over at Damien and thought for a moment. Damien was right there, but he couldn't have these men in white who ever they may be, going anywhere near the teams.
"We have to do this alone. The Justice League are not hearing about what is happening in Gotham."
He stopped and looked at Dick before continuing.
"And the Titans are fragile at the moment. This is our problem to fix."

Dick's jawline tighten at the sound of his own teem being fragile. It was true tho, but it was something he couldn't fix at the moment. It was because of his failure that the Titans where all sitting on a cliff edge.
He simply just needed a bit of air.

Dick started to walk over to one of the empty rest rooms and as he walked away he unzipped the back of his suit and slipped his arms out of him.
Gosh, he seriously needed to invest in a cooling system in that suit.
He let the top half of the suit fall down but still covered his lower abdominal muscles, but left his muscular back completely exposed.
All he could think of was how he had failed his team and that Bruce knew about it already.
He ran a hand through his dark, soft waves of hair before closing the door behind himself.
He closed his eyes and leaned up against the door and slid down it.
"Shit."

Barbara was a little taken aback by Lilly and simply sat the coffee back onto the table.
"Suit yourself."
It wasn't like Barb wasn't use to someone giving her sass. She lived in a house with Damien Wayne, the High Prince of Endlessly Sass.

Bruce noticed that Phantom... or should he say Rosemary had finally felt comfortable enough to take off that damn horrible mask. She was going to need a new suit. He made a mental note of that to bring up later.
He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned about the batcave being under Wayne Manner.
"You and I need to have a serious talk later about these 'theories' of yours, Rose."

Bruce glanced over at Damien and thought for a moment. Damien was right there, but he couldn't have these men in white who ever they may be, going anywhere near the teams.
"We have to do this alone. The Justice League are not hearing about what is happening in Gotham."
He stopped and looked at Dick before continuing.
"And the Titans are fragile at the moment. This is our problem to fix."

Dick's jawline tighten at the sound of his own teem being fragile. It was true tho, but it was something he couldn't fix at the moment. It was because of his failure that the Titans where all sitting on a cliff edge.
He simply just needed a bit of air.

Dick started to walk over to one of the empty rest rooms and as he walked away he unzipped the back of his suit and slipped his arms out of him.
Gosh, he seriously needed to invest in a cooling system in that suit.
He let the top half of the suit fall down but still covered his lower abdominal muscles, but left his muscular back completely exposed.
All he could think of was how he had failed his team and that Bruce knew about it already.
He ran a hand through his dark, soft waves of hair before closing the door behind himself.
He closed his eyes and leaned up against the door and slid down it.
"Shit."

Barbara was a little taken aback by Lilly and simply sat the coffee back onto the table.
"Suit yourself."
It wasn't like Barb wasn't use to someone giving her sass. She lived in a house with Damien Wayne, the High Prince of Endlessly Sass.

Bruce noticed that Phantom... or should he say Rosemary had finally felt comfortable enough to take off that damn horrible mask. She was going to need a new suit. He made a mental note of that to bring up later.
He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned about the batcave being under Wayne Manner.
"You and I need to have a serious talk later about these 'theories' of yours, Rose."

Lily took a seat in a chair still holding her duffle bag and satchel bag with her thin gloved hands while wearing a jacket

She sit there and look over at rose with bruce, but doesnt say anything about her knowing sort of
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Rose rolls her eyes "Well most of the!m are pretty much confirmed" she says while eating the donut "Should someone check on him?" she asks seeing Dick leave the room, though he'd probably talk when he was up to it, hopefully.

She looks at Bruce "And what's there to say? I mean, most of it is logical thinking anyway, but to be fair, they could've all been wrong too" she comments dryly, theories were just that, theories with littleto no proof.

Rose rolls her eyes "Well most of the!m are pretty much confirmed" she says while eating the donut "Should someone check on him?" she asks seeing Dick leave the room, though he'd probably talk when he was up to it, hopefully.

She looks at Bruce "And what's there to say? I mean, most of it is logical thinking anyway, but to be fair, they could've all been wrong too" she comments dryly, theories were just that, theories with littleto no proof.

Damian notices Dick's attitude change from his typical happy go lucky self. Goes to wall of the bathroom, and props against the wall.

"So, you wanna tell me what happened to the Titans? All I know is I had to leave after Starfire was training all of us to work together, and become a family, but then Father needed me to come home."

Bruce knew why Dick had left but he refused to say anything more on that topic, as for Rosemary's discussion that could wait.
He glared over at Lilly and sat back in the black leather chair he was now sitting in.
"Lilly you need to tell me everything you know about these men in white. Do you have any idea who they work for and why they are after you?"

Barb wheeled herself back up to her desk and started to go through the firewalls to rebuild anything that may have been compromised from tonights outing. She needed to know how the Batwing was taken out so easily.

Grayson's face turned a few shades lighter when Damien entered the room and started questioning him.
Crap... Damien would not let up till he had the truth.
Dick took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
"Once you left we had an alert of a brake in... so obviously we followed the standard procedure for those circumstances..."
He opened his eyes and just stared out at nothing.
He frowned slightly as he tried to remember what he saw.
"It was a girl... she was short and blonde hair that was almost white. I can't remember her face tho..."
His jawline tighten before he continued as he started to recalled what happened.
"She ummm... Some how she had fear gas... and I got hit with it. The only words I could remember her or by then I thought she was some kinds of monster looking thing. All she kept saying was 'Death will follow you.'"
Tears started to fill his beautiful, amber eyes as he looked down at his hands.
"The whole team just looked like... I can't even tell you what I thought they where. The gas was the strongest kind I had ever come across."
He had to confess. He had to confess it all.
"I almost killed Garfield and Rose Wilson... if it wasn't for Kori and Conner..."
The tears started to fall and he gritted his teeth together in anger and disappointment in himself.
"I let them down, Damien."

He was frustrated and had so much hate towards himself for what he did and what he had seen.
"I thought Conner was... I thought he was Jason... and I umm... I lost it. I was begging him to not kill Bruce... to kill me instead. I had a choice that night to help him go check that wearhouse for any sign of his mother... and I didn't go..."
He ran his shaking hands through his hair as he thought about that night all those years ago.
"I just shrugged him off and told him not to go without Bruce. It was so stupid of me to think he wouldn't actually go."
He looked up at Damien with the tears rolling down his cheeks.

He didn't care about the fact that he was just a kid that night himself. He could have told Bruce about what Jason had said in that anger tantrum, about going to that wearhouse along. He shouldn't have just told Jason that ofcourse his mother wasn't going to be there. He shouldn't have just brushed his words off and taken it as simply something said in anger.
Jason was dead because of him! He was dead because Dick underestimated the length Jason would go to even find a clue of his mother.

"I can't face Gar and Rose for what I did to them... Kori said that they're fine, but... I just can't see them yet."
He looked away not being able to look at his brother from out of the shame he was feeling.

He had almost killed his own team members and he hand practically just confessed to letting Jason die.
And somehow... Bruce already knew all about what had happened in the Titan Tower.

Bruce knew why Dick had left but he refused to say anything more on that topic, as for Rosemary's discussion that could wait.
He glared over at Lilly and sat back in the black leather chair he was now sitting in.
"Lilly you need to tell me everything you know about these men in white. Do you have any idea who they work for and why they are after you?"

Barb wheeled herself back up to her desk and started to go through the firewalls to rebuild anything that may have been compromised from tonights outing. She needed to know how the Batwing was taken out so easily.

Grayson's face turned a few shades lighter when Damien entered the room and started questioning him.
Crap... Damien would not let up till he had the truth.
Dick took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
"Once you left we had an alert of a brake in... so obviously we followed the standard procedure for those circumstances..."
He opened his eyes and just stared out at nothing.
He frowned slightly as he tried to remember what he saw.
"It was a girl... she was short and blonde hair that was almost white. I can't remember her face tho..."
His jawline tighten before he continued as he started to recalled what happened.
"She ummm... Some how she had fear gas... and I got hit with it. The only words I could remember her or by then I thought she was some kinds of monster looking thing. All she kept saying was 'Death will follow you.'"
Tears started to fill his beautiful, amber eyes as he looked down at his hands.
"The whole team just looked like... I can't even tell you what I thought they where. The gas was the strongest kind I had ever come across."
He had to confess. He had to confess it all.
"I almost killed Garfield and Rose Wilson... if it wasn't for Kori and Conner..."
The tears started to fall and he gritted his teeth together in anger and disappointment in himself.
"I let them down, Damien."

He was frustrated and had so much hate towards himself for what he did and what he had seen.
"I thought Conner was... I thought he was Jason... and I umm... I lost it. I was begging him to not kill Bruce... to kill me instead. I had a choice that night to help him go check that wearhouse for any sign of his mother... and I didn't go..."
He ran his shaking hands through his hair as he thought about that night all those years ago.
"I just shrugged him off and told him not to go without Bruce. It was so stupid of me to think he wouldn't actually go."
He looked up at Damien with the tears rolling down his cheeks.

He didn't care about the fact that he was just a kid that night himself. He could have told Bruce about what Jason had said in that anger tantrum, about going to that wearhouse along. He shouldn't have just told Jason that ofcourse his mother wasn't going to be there. He shouldn't have just brushed his words off and taken it as simply something said in anger.
Jason was dead because of him! He was dead because Dick underestimated the length Jason would go to even find a clue of his mother.

"I can't face Gar and Rose for what I did to them... Kori said that they're fine, but... I just can't see them yet."
He looked away not being able to look at his brother from out of the shame he was feeling.

He had almost killed his own team members and he hand practically just confessed to letting Jason die.
And somehow... Bruce already knew all about what had happened in the Titan Tower.
Damian is shocked to hear what happend at Titan Tower. He thinks to himself.

"Could it have been scarecrow?"

Damian walks out to the bat computer, and ask oracle if she can find out the current whereabouts if scarecrow.

'He glared over at Lilly and sat back in the black leather chair he was now sitting in.
"Lilly you need to tell me everything you know about these men in white. Do you have any idea who they work for and why they are after you?"'
---------------------
Lily look at bruce, she sigh:"yes i do, they want to take me back to my guardian. The men will keep finding me until i go with them..."

She didnt tell them it was also because of her powers
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"Seems a bit drastic for gettibng one person back" Rose comments "Who's your guardian?" she asks, somehow getting the feeling they're not getting the whole truth "I mean, who sends three cars after one person, it makes no sense" she mumbles as she leans back in her seat. "Not to mention she doesn't really seem that special, but looks can be deceiving" she thinks as she inspects Lily.

Bruce frowned at Lilly. Rose was right to ask these questions. Her life was put on the line for this girl and she wasn't actually very grateful for it.

"So your guardian kills to try and keep you hidden? Why are you running from him?"
His voice was stern and cold. He wanted to get to the bottom of this and he couldn't do it unless Lilly told him everything.

Dick sighed as he closed his eyes.
"I don't know, Dame. Maybe."
He handed even tried to find who was responsible. In his mind he was responsible for what had happened that day, but he knew Damien wouldn't see things that way. He would want to take out who ever was responsible.

Barb was suprised to say the least when Damien walked up to her computer she was doing a diagnostic on and was suprised when he said something about Scarecrow. What did that guy have anything to do with this?
"Well... I can, but I don't think Scarecrow had anything to do with the Batwing getting blown up. Why do you want to find him of all people?"
She frowned in curiosity as she started to look for Scarecrow. Either way she didn't like that look on Damien's face.
In a matter of a minute she had located Scarecrow.
"He's in Arkham Prison...."

Bruce frowned at Lilly. Rose was right to ask these questions. Her life was put on the line for this girl and she wasn't actually very grateful for it.

"So your guardian kills to try and keep you hidden? Why are you running from him?"
His voice was stern and cold. He wanted to get to the bottom of this and he couldn't do it unless Lilly told him everything.

Dick sighed as he closed his eyes.
"I don't know, Dame. Maybe."
He handed even tried to find who was responsible. In his mind he was responsible for what had happened that day, but he knew Damien wouldn't see things that way. He would want to take out who ever was responsible.

Barb was suprised to say the least when Damien walked up to her computer she was doing a diagnostic on and was suprised when he said something about Scarecrow. What did that guy have anything to do with this?
"Well... I can, but I don't think Scarecrow had anything to do with the Batwing getting blown up. Why do you want to find him of all people?"
She frowned in curiosity as she started to look for Scarecrow. Either way she didn't like that look on Damien's face.
In a matter of a minute she had located Scarecrow.
"He's in Arkham Prison...."
Damian asks Bruce if scarecrow was locked up on the tragic night. When Dick was under the influence of the fear gas.

He then starts to walk over to, and kneels down to pet Ace the bat hound.

"Seems a bit drastic for gettibng one person back" Rose comments "Who's your guardian?" she asks, somehow getting the feeling they're not getting the whole truth "I mean, who sends three cars after one person, it makes no sense" she mumbles as she leans back in her seat. "Not to mention she doesn't really seem that special, but looks can be deceiving" she thinks as she inspects Lily.
Lily look over at rose:"its just what he does"
------------

----------
Lily look back at bruce telling him:"yes, because he isnt a nice man.....my guardian name isnt well known here..."

Lily look over at rose:"its just what he does"
------------

----------
Lily look back at bruce telling him:"yes, because he isnt a nice man.....my guardian name isnt well known here..."
Damian speaks up

"This Gotham city alot of people here aren't nice. Even the guy who is saving you isnt...nice."

Damian gives a sly smirk towards Bruce. Awaiting to see if he'll give a response.

Rose stands up "Well clearly he doesn't care about where you are, several things didn't add up tonight, one of them being that you spend forever getting your stuff while you clearly had a bag ready" she says "You refuse to give straight answers which makes me think you're hiding something important from us, something that probably explains why he needs to send more then six men after you. We probably would have gotten more from you if I hadn't gotten you off the street, but I couldn't ignore it. So you either start making more sense or the next time you're running from them you won't get help from me. If I hadn't pushed you out we both would've been captured, something you seem to forget".

She would probably still help, but Lily doesn't know that, besides, they deserve answers, you don't send that many men after one person without a good reason.

Bruce glared over at Damien as he heard his smart mouth comment.
"Weren't you going to Arkham Prison?"
Bloody kids, Damien was lucky he didn't get a Batarang thrown at him, but that would just prove the little shit right.
He sighed and then looked back over at Lilly with his dark eyes.
He let Rose finish asking the question and then spoke at the end.
The kid was well within her right to question, Lilly so he wasn't going to stop her.
He frowned slightly as he thought about what Lilly could he hiding and why she saved Damien from the van blowing up. She had to have known that was going to go off. So she obviously knew her 'guardian' well.
She was also not giving off too much information. She had obviously gone through some kind of trauma.
"I just need a name, Lilly."

Barbara handed Damien the keys to one of the batbikes. He was going to need another kind of transport since the batwing was in desperate need of repairs.

Users who are viewing this thread