Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

lily finish getting ready and hides her duffle bag under her bed not wanting anyone to go through it before heading out of her room looking around the batcave

crystal mentally spoke:'maybe we can leave somehow.....'

Bruce opened up his phone as he was driving and started to ring the batcave as he knew someone would still be inside it... hopefully the one person who wasn't supposed to be leaving it.

He put his foot down on the peddle and changed gears to make the Lamborghini go faster down the road. If he got a speeding ticket today he really didn't care.

Bruce opened up his phone as he was driving and started to ring the batcave as he knew someone would still be inside it... hopefully the one person who wasn't supposed to be leaving it.

He put his foot down on the peddle and changed gears to make the Lamborghini go faster down the road. If he got a speeding ticket today he really didn't care.
Lily heard the supercomputer ring and walks over, she tried to think of which button would accept the call so she press the space bar

"Hello?" She asked

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Damian is in his room with the door locked puts on his red bird costume under his street clothes which is a hoodie and some jogging pants. Ace give a whiny moan.

"Its okay boy, I'll be fine. This time I know she'll have sombody else watching her back."

Damian sit back and thinks to himself.

"So should I have someone watching my back as well? Like father? Or dick maybe?"

Damian shrugs off this idea his pride wont allow anybody to help him. So he goes to tell Barbra, and Alfred that he is going out he'll be back later. So he runs down to the bat bike. He sees Bruce on the bat computer screen, and yell out:

"I'm going on patrol be back later"

Last edited:
Bruce sighed as soon as Lilly answered the call and then he heard Damien pipe up about going out of patrol.
Shit... this kid was going to be the death of him.

"Lily... I need you to do as much research as you can on these men in white. Anything you know about this garden of yours I want on file. The truth is you're the only one who knows anything about this and if we're to keep you safe the rest of the team needs to know too."

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama @Miasmith17

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Blue, mesmerising eyes flicking open and Elendra sat up with sweat dripping down her neck.
Her shaking hands went up and touched her heart the same way she touched Damian's the night before and her eyes went back to their normal blue.
She ran a hand gently through her blond hair and got up out of her shabby looking room.
She walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. She closed her eyes thinking about the dream she just had. It felt so real...

"Her she is... the girl that wouldn't let me kill the Robin. Why did you save his life anyway... and how did you know I was gonna go for the heart?"
Floyd glanced over at the teen with his one good eye and frowned slightly.
"I haven't had an open shot on him like that in years and you chose to just knock him out? I don't understand you assassins."

She slammed the glass down and was lucky enough not to brake it.
"I need him alive for reasons behond your comprehension."

Floyd laughed and pointed the gun at her.
"Well give me one reason I shouldn't just shoot you and collect the bounty off your head."

She turned around to face him and glared at him.
"Because I'm paying you more and that gun isn't even loded."

"Bang!" He laughed even more when he didn't get a reaction out of her at all. Not even the slightest jump.
"You assassins seriously are no fun."

"I can have... fun..." she looked down at her hands and sighed.

"Like normal kids your age. Going to school? Having parties? Sneeking out at night to see your boyfriend?"
He shook his head and chuckled.

"No..."
She didn't actually comprehend the wanting to party.
She had read all about it online but she didn't see the point in it.
"Working is fun."

He laughed and shook his head again. Damn assassins.
"Yeah and your work is ripping out the throats of people who piss you off."

"Not just people who piss me off. And I have other means of ending someones life then just spreading blood everywhere."
She tilted her head slightly in confusion at Floyd's comments.

"You seriously need to get put more, kid."
He picked up his half empty beer from off the floor and had a swig of it.

"Says the fully grown man, drinking alcohol for breakfast."
She raised an eyebrow at him and frowned.

He raised his beer to her and grinned.
"I know. I should really be a role model for kids now days."

She rolled her eyes and opened up the fridge to pull out some eggs. Omelet was on the menu today.

One thing that Floyd didn't realise about her was that she found cooking to be her source of "fun". She found it quite calmly and liked it better then meditation.

As Damian is walking around he thinks to himself

"Should I go around just beating the crap out of bad guys to make a name for myself? Or should I just wait and bide my time, and wait for the right moment to strike?"

Damian stops walking and puts his hands on his head because his head is starting to hurt from all these factors, and ideas he has pounding inside his head. Damian sighs, and continues to walk down the street. As he comes past a robber that just ran out if an alleyway with a purse.

Damian swiftly leg sweeps the robber, and throat punches him. He give the old lady her purse back. Essentially ignoring her and all if the compliments, and praise that she is giving him. Damian thinks back as to who could've shot him that night? Could it have been deadshot?

"Hey barbra? Can you do a favor for me?"

(Oh btw I'm renaming his Red Bird costume. To RedWing.)

Last edited:
Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Barbara was sitting at the dining table in the manner with her laptop infront of her when she heard Damien speak to her through her earpiece.

"Sure... are you going to tell me exactly where you are first?"
She smiled softly know full and well he probably wouldn't.

Elendra frowned when she realised there was only one egg left.
She swore under her breath and walked over to the door slipping on a black hoodie.
"I'll be back. Someone clearly only lives off alcohol."

She slipped on her runners and walked out of the old apartment.

She slipped her hood over her head and started to walk down the street having no idea that Damien Wayne was in that direction.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Barbara was sitting at the dining table in the manner with her laptop infront of her when she heard Damien speak to her through her earpiece.

"Sure... are you going to tell me exactly where you are first?"
She smiled softly know full and well he probably wouldn't.

Elendra frowned when she realised there was only one egg left.
She swore under her breath and walked over to the door slipping on a black hoodie.
"I'll be back. Someone clearly only lives off alcohol."

She slipped on her runners and walked out of the old apartment.

She slipped her hood over her head and started to walk down the street having no idea that Damien Wayne was in that direction.
Damian smirks at Barbras question.

"I'm out running errands, can you look up info on deadshot: location, recent whereabouts, recent jobs, and activity that might involve his particular set of skills."

Damian can look and see Wayne Enterprise from where he his. He's still trying decided if he should tell father what about happened.....naaah.

Damian continues on his way hoping hell get a chance to use his new costume.

Damian smirks at Barbras question.

"I'm out running errands, can you look up info on deadshot: location, recent whereabouts, recent jobs, and activity that might involve his particular set of skills."

Damian can look and see Wayne Enterprise from where he his. He's still trying decided if he should tell father what about happened.....naaah.

Damian continues on his way hoping hell get a chance to use his new costume.

Barbara frowned slightly as she started to get to work.
"I can try... it's might take a while tho... so I can't promise instant results..."
Her voice wavered and her eyes widened as she looked at the information on her computer.
"Dami... there's a Floyd Lawton staying at that rubbish 2 star hotel... the Rockhampton Inn???."

Elendra walked straight past Damian, looking like a toataly normal teenager.

She didn't even notice him... stupid her for letting her guard down.
She walked into the small grocery store and pressed her lips together as she walked around looking for where the eggs may be.

Barbara frowned slightly as she started to get to work.
"I can try... it's might take a while tho... so I can't promise instant results..."
Her voice wavered and her eyes widened as she looked at the information on her computer.
"Dami... there's a Floyd Lawton staying at that rubbish 2 star hotel... the Rockhampton Inn???."

Elendra walked straight past Damian, looking like a toataly normal teenager.

She didn't even notice him... stupid her for letting her guard down.
She walked into the small grocery store and pressed her lips together as she walked around looking for where the eggs may be.
Damian smelt something familiar as Elendra walked by, but he was too focused on The ik info Barb gave him.

"Thanks sis, imma gonna go check it out. I'll ket you know what I see. You want anything while I'm out?"

Damian feels bad that Barbra has to sit in the house all day so he wants to do something for her. Of course after he finds out exactly if this is Deadshot or not. So Damian runs into a secluded area where nobody can see him changes into his RedWing costume, rappels up to the roof, and uses his sonar lenses to see who is whom in the building. He sees a man with guns all over the place cleaning them all while drinking still.

Damian sneaks up to the window of the apartment that they are located in. Damian still with his sonar lenses activated breaks the window and tosses a smoke bomb in to the room.

Elendra found the eggs and brought 12. She smiled softly at there perfect shape as she paid for them.

"Thank you..." she spoke ever so softly to the cashier and left a tip of 50 dollar for her.

She walked out and smiled ever so faintly has she heard the woman squeel in delight over the generous tip.

Elendra made her way back to the hotel and went to open the door before freezing. Something wasn't right.

Floyd grabbed his hand gun he kept loaded under the lounges cushion and pointed it at the direction of the widow as the room filled with smoke.
"Come out, come out where ever you are..."

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Elendra found the eggs and brought 12. She smiled softly at there perfect shape as she paid for them.

"Thank you..." she spoke ever so softly to the cashier and left a tip of 50 dollar for her.

She walked out and smiled ever so faintly has she heard the woman squeel in delight over the generous tip.

Elendra made her way back to the hotel and went to open the door before freezing. Something wasn't right.

Floyd grabbed his hand gun he kept loaded under the lounges cushion and pointed it at the direction of the widow as the room filled with smoke.
"Come out, come out where ever you are..."

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Damian then just hopped away back onto the roof looking down and waiting for him.

As Damian is looking down, he is looking at the civilians making sure nobody else is getting harmed.

"Come one you misty bitch."

Bruce sighed as soon as Lilly answered the call and then he heard Damien pipe up about going out of patrol.
Shit... this kid was going to be the death of him.

"Lily... I need you to do as much research as you can on these men in white. Anything you know about this garden of yours I want on file. The truth is you're the only one who knows anything about this and if we're to keep you safe the rest of the team needs to know too."

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama @Miasmith17
Lily thought about it:"I can give some information but i doubt the info on the web about them is true...."

She start creating a report on them and vlad, mentioning stealing tech, searching businesses, working with others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Floyd took two shots at where Robin's voice came from and smiled.
"Finally."

Elendra kicked open the door and walked in placing her eggs gently on the kitchen table.
"Get out, Floyd... this is my fight."

Floyd throw the gun at her, grinning when she cought it and stood up from the lounge.
"You better pay me in full once this is over kid."
He quickly ran out through the kicked open door leaving Elendra by herself.

"I know what you want..." her voice was calm and soft. She wasn't ready to show any aggression. Not just yet.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Floyd took two shots at where Robin's voice came from and smiled.
"Finally."

Elendra kicked open the door and walked in placing her eggs gently on the kitchen table.
"Get out, Floyd... this is my fight."

Floyd throw the gun at her, grinning when she cought it and stood up from the lounge.
"You better pay me in full once this is over kid."
He quickly ran out through the kicked open door leaving Elendra by herself.

"I know what you want..." her voice was calm and soft. She wasn't ready to show any aggression. Not just yet.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Damian drops down just outside the window seal, and smirks.

"How you like my new outfit? And you know what I want do you? Father always said if the treasure is unguarded then it is bait."

She smiled ever so slightly and then started to remember the dream she had. She remembered being inside another's body inside the Temple. Ra's was standing infront of her and she remembered something... Damian's hand. Her dream was a memory of another... her dream was Damian's memory.

"Yeah... and Bruce learnt that from Ra's... you did too."

She put the gun down on the table and looked down at her hand.
What the hell was wrong with her.. why was she feeling these emotions?

She looked over at Damian and gently slipped off her hooded jacket.

"But it looks like you've outgrown both of them... but are you calling me a treasure? That's a bit sweet of you Demon."

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

She smiled ever so slightly and then started to remember the dream she had. She remembered being inside another's body inside the Temple. Ra's was standing infront of her and she remembered something... Damian's hand. Her dream was a memory of another... her dream was Damian's memory.

"Yeah... and Bruce learnt that from Ra's... you did too."

She put the gun down on the table and looked down at her hand.
What the hell was wrong with her.. why was she feeling these emotions?

She looked over at Damian and gently slipped off her hooded jacket.

"But it looks like you've outgrown both of them... but are you calling me a treasure? That's a bit sweet of you Demon."

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Damian gets a little flustered realizing what he said. Damian hop in the window and walks more and more close with every word that passes by.

"Uuuh n-no, why would I call the enemy a treasure. Well I can tell that you've grown up with the League of Assassins. How else would you have of had the LoA stars, and know me and mh grandfather."

Damian stops 2 frets away they cheer each other breath from their hearts beating so fast.

"So why is it that you want me?"

Damian gets a little flustered realizing what he said. Damian hop in the window and walks more and more close with every word that passes by.

"Uuuh n-no, why would I call the enemy a treasure. Well I can tell that you've grown up with the League of Assassins. How else would you have of had the LoA stars, and know me and mh grandfather."

Damian stops 2 frets away they cheer each other breath from their hearts beating so fast.

"So why is it that you want me?"

Elendra looked into his eyes and her eyes started to change into an opal swirl.
She quickly blinked making her eyes go back to their normal blue and she knew his heart was beating faster then it should have been... was he... his emotions were all over the place.
She looked into his eyes with her own heart beating faster then she wanted it... he was so close that she could feel his warm breath on her.
She wasn't sure who's emotions she was feeling anymore... Damians or her own.

"You aren't my mission, Damian... but you are the missing piece to it."

She... was she feeling bad??? Bad for what? She was just doing her job. What she was supposed to do... but planting seeds of doubt into Damian... now that he was here... something inside her was telling her it was wrong.
This wasn't her... she had to get her head back in the game.
She could not allow herself to let Damian become a distraction.

Last edited:
The silence of the basement of an abandoned warehouse in the industrial sction of the city was interrupted by the sound of steps coming down through a metallic ladder.

"Stop!" says a dark silhouette covered by shadows that only allows to see a pair of red dots like the menacing eyes of a murder aiming his gun to the back of an unwanted visitor.
"If you pull the trigger, we pull the plug". Replied the visitor without even caring to turn around to face the man aiming a freezing gun on him, he knew that man would understand perfectly what he meant, and indeed his warning was understood as the man lowered his gun gasping with resignation and a icy breath.

"I expected you the next week". Replied the man with icy breath, Mr. Freeze, while turned on the lights of the basement, revealing a small laboratory.

"I came earlier because your 'sponsors' are worried about the slow development of this project", replied the unwanted visitor, a young man, a teenager, of Asian features.

"Biological warfare is not my specialty, besides, many components I need that are not in the black market, and only available for big laboratories" replied Mr. Freeze looking at him through his red googles showing images of petri dishes in the PC.

"Very well, let's make them available" replied the Asian teenager with a cold expression clicking on one of the images, the PC showed that the petri dish -, "tonight we go shoppping".

Rose almost starts laughing as she gets out of the car and sees the situation Dick got himself in "Your fault" she mumbles, moving to put her coffee in her other hand, so she has one arm free "Anyway" she says "Thanks for driving me" she adds giving him a quick hug "Gotta go, I'll give a call when my shift ends".

She heads into the building and she smiles slightly, he clearly didn't think that through, normally however she wouldn't hug him, but he looked really uncomfortable, she just hoped not every female co-worker was like that. When she passes the guge box of donuts someone left there she looks in it and takes one, what was it with these officers and getting enough donuts for everyone?
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17

Rose almost starts laughing as she gets out of the car and sees the situation Dick got himself in "Your fault" she mumbles, moving to put her coffee in her other hand, so she has one arm free "Anyway" she says "Thanks for driving me" she adds giving him a quick hug "Gotta go, I'll give a call when my shift ends".

She heads into the building and she smiles slightly, he clearly didn't think that through, normally however she wouldn't hug him, but he looked really uncomfortable, she just hoped not every female co-worker was like that. When she passes the guge box of donuts someone left there she looks in it and takes one, what was it with these officers and getting enough donuts for everyone?
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17
Dick was a little shocked by Rose's embraced, but it felt nice to actually be hugged.
He returned her hug burring his face into the crook of her neck... why did she smell so good?

He quickly pulled away and gave her a soft smile.
"Yeah... an ass like this can get you into trouble."

He chuckled unable to stop thinking about that hug.
He looked into her eyes and smiled.
"Stay safe."

He pressed his lips together as he watched her walk into the police station. For a moment... time seemed to stand still.
He felt like for once everything was right with the world... everything was normal.

But those moments where short lived...
He had to get back to the cave...

He shook his head and got back into his care.
Rose was his student... he had to keep his head on straight right now and not allow for distractions at the moment.

His jawline tightened as he started to think about all the possibilities of what was to happen.
He knew Bruce was afraid... he was too. No one knew what they where up against. This was all new and uncharted waters... Dick just wondered... was he going to drown this time?

Rose frowns at the stack of work on her desk and she sees the officer she saw at the door again "Night shift sure made a mess of things" she says with a groan, she wasn't allowed to go out without an experienced officer and therefor had no car keys of her own, she could technically drive though. She starts eating her breakfast while working her way through her stack "Then again, it is Gotham" she mumbles under her breath, she'd be more worried if they didn't have any work early in the morning. She grins seeing several guys were arrested last night and she shakes her head, drunks really were the least of their problems.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Dick started the engine of his car and started to drive heading back towards the Manner.
He got around two streets before his car was slammed into by a black hummer.

The hummer came to a grinding holt thanks to hitting Dick's car and a group of men with guns came from out of it.

"Time to make a withdrawal!"
The one at the front yelled as he shot a few pedestrians who where running away from the bank.
The group of 7, heavily armed men marched there way into the bank, killing anyone in their path.

Dick slowly opened his eyes as smoke and screams engulfed him.
He winced as he sat up feeling his head throbbing.
His lip was split from the impact of his face hitting the steering wheel and he could already feel a black eye coming on.
So much for seatbelts.

He looked around and started to put the pieces all together.
Shit...

He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency." The 911 operators voice was calm as she answered the call.

"I would like to report a bank hyst at 187 Greenhouse Drive."

He kicked open his door of his car and undid his seatbelt. He got out of his car and frowned as he felt his ribcage... whiplash was a bitch.

He quickly pulled out a back hoodie from his car and took off the leather jacket.
He didn't have much time to get in there.
It was a massive bank and a historically one that schools would often go to for education purposes.
He quickly slipped up the bandanna that was sewn into the hoodie, to cover his mouth and nose and slipped the hood over his head to hide his eyes.

"Everyone get down, now!"
One of the masked gunmen started to fire rapidly into the direction of civilians who were trying to run away.

"Open the volt now!" Another man was already over the counter holding one of the banker's at gunpoint.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back