Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Flame Demon Flame Demon
Bruce gave Rose and slight nod and a very faint smile.
If he knew any better he would say she had something for his eldest son.

Dick sat up slightly and watched her go with a slight smile.
"I'm really to high on drugs right now for her to be anywhere near me."

Bruce glanced down at him and then went back to sitting down beside him.
"Maybe... but I'm here and I need to know what the hell you where thinking."
Bruce's voice turned cold and harsh. He was angry at Dick for going in there injured and not even in his Nightwing suit that offered protection.

Dick sighed and flopped back down on the bed. He wasn't in the mood for Bruce's additude, not with his head pointing the way it was. It felt like the worst hangover he had ever had.

"Don't shut me out, Dick. I let you do that once when Jason died and it seems like you've never let him go." Bruce's voice was now in a hushed tone, but he was obviously still mad.

Dick glared at him with tears of anger in his eyes. "I can't let him go... I should have been there for him, Bruce... I failed him. And there is nothing I can do to change what I did."

Bruce's heart dropped when he heard Dick talk about Jason. He had blamed himself this whole time.
"Dick..." Bruce gently brushed the boy's hair back from his face.
The soft side of Bruce finally coming out.
"I failed Jason. You where just a kid yourself when the explosion happened. You where a kid and kids say dumb things. That's how we learn and mature."
He gently brushed the tear that had started to roll down, Dick's face with his thumb and looked into his eyes with all concern and love.
"I know Jason may never have said it, but he loved you. Just because you had a fight before Jason died, doesn't mean it was your fault. It was my fault alone. I let him leave. He always had a habit for running off and I made the mistake of thinking it was just one of his tantrums. You've got to stop holding onto him. We have to let him go, Dick."

Dick pulled Bruce into a hug and started to cry.
He knew Bruce was right. Dick had been holding onto Jason ever since he died like he was going to come back. Heck. Dick couldn't even go to Jason's funeral. He had never even been to his grave sight out the back of Wayne Manner!

Bruce wrapped his arms around Dick protectively and closed his eyes as he rubbed his son's back to comfort him.
"You can't keep letting yourself get hurt from the guilt you're carrying inside you... We have to let it go."

Dick just let himself cry. All the emotions he had held onto for years had finally started coming back. Bruce was right. He had never accepted Jason's death. He had even gone searching for him like he was a missing person. He had come up with all these different scenarios on how Jason could have survived the blast and followed each one, so he wouldn't accept the truth.
Jason. His brother was dead. He had to deal with the greef and stop pretending nothing hurt him.
He wasn't Bruce and never wanted to be Bruce. But these past years he had stopped acting like Dick Grayson and started acting more like the Batman.
Diving head first into danger, not wanting back up, doing dangerous things when he was already down. He had even looked at death in the eyes several times and gone back for more.
He was becoming Bruce Wayne and Dick new he couldn't do that.
And it had taken one woman to call him out on his actions to make his realise what he was doing.
He was Richard Grayson and he was only just starting to realise that, that was who he wanted to be.

Lily stayed in her room finishing the note then open a portal with her watch to the prison arrow was held in iron heights
She drop the letter into it then it closes

Lily stayed in her room finishing the note then open a portal with her watch to the prison arrow was held in iron heights
She drop the letter into it then it closes

Alfred walked down into the cave after preparing Dick's room for when he comes back from the hospital and also preparing Rose's and Lily's room.

He saw Barbara who was obvious obsessing over the bank heist and sighed softly.
He walked over to her and gently put a hand on her shoulder. "Miss Barbara... I believe some sunshine in the garden would do you wonders."

"Alfred I can't. With Dick down where down a man and I can't get a hold of Damian...."
Tears started to fill her blue eyes.
She felt so useless in that stupid chair! The whole family needed her and she was stuck on her ass infront of a computer screen.

Alfred gently patted her shoulder and pulled out his handkerchief to dry her tears gently.
"Master Dick is safe and I'm sure Master Damian is as well, but locking yourself up in the cave will never be the answer. You have your whole life ahead of you Miss Barbara. Don't let it pass by you because you keep hiding in the dark."
He gently handed her the handkerchief and smiled softly down at her.

Barb smiled up at him through her teary, blue eyes and nodded slightly.
"It's hard to argue with that."
She decided to listen to Alfred and wheeled herself out of the cave and up the elevator.
He was right. She couldn't just keep living in the shadows.

Alfred made his way to Lily's room and gently knocked on the door. "Miss Lily. Are you available at the moment or shall I leave you to meditate for longer?"

There was one thing that every Robin had said over time and that every Robin could agree on.
'Alfred knew everything.'

Alfred walked down into the cave after preparing Dick's room for when he comes back from the hospital and also preparing Rose's and Lily's room.

He saw Barbara who was obvious obsessing over the bank heist and sighed softly.
He walked over to her and gently put a hand on her shoulder. "Miss Barbara... I believe some sunshine in the garden would do you wonders."

"Alfred I can't. With Dick down where down a man and I can't get a hold of Damian...."
Tears started to fill her blue eyes.
She felt so useless in that stupid chair! The whole family needed her and she was stuck on her ass infront of a computer screen.

Alfred gently patted her shoulder and pulled out his handkerchief to dry her tears gently.
"Master Dick is safe and I'm sure Master Damian is as well, but locking yourself up in the cave will never be the answer. You have your whole life ahead of you Miss Barbara. Don't let it pass by you because you keep hiding in the dark."
He gently handed her the handkerchief and smiled softly down at her.

Barb smiled up at him through her teary, blue eyes and nodded slightly.
"It's hard to argue with that."
She decided to listen to Alfred and wheeled herself out of the cave and up the elevator.
He was right. She couldn't just keep living in the shadows.

Alfred made his way to Lily's room and gently knocked on the door. "Miss Lily. Are you available at the moment or shall I leave you to meditate for longer?"

There was one thing that every Robin had said over time and that every Robin could agree on.
'Alfred knew everything.'
Lily watch the portal close and then look over at the door, she frown but took a break getting up and opening the door:"i finished meditating, is there something you needed from me?"

She mentally hope arrow would find the letter whoever he was under that mask though it was reported that oliver was arrested
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Lily watch the portal close and then look over at the door, she frown but took a break getting up and opening the door:"i finished meditating, is there something you needed from me?"

She mentally hope arrow would find the letter whoever he was under that mask though it was reported that oliver was arrested
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Alfred gave the girl a gentle smile before replying.
"Well, Miss Lily. Master Bruce asked for you to be moved into more suitable quarters. I've made up a room for you in the main house. I'm sure you will find it much more comfortable then the room here. Would you like me to take your bag for you? Also I think once the dust has settled from last night's fiasco yourself and the other two girls would be able to go dress shopping.
Master Dick's birthday is coming up and the city expects a fun raiser of sorts for it."

Alfred sighed hoping that Master Dick would still agree to the party anyway. He missed last year's one that got the tabloids talking.

An elegant hand gently placed a red rose down onto the ground, just below the beautiful headstone that seemed to glisten in the sunlight.

"I'm sorry... I know it's been a while, Jay." Barbara Gordon gentle pushed a strand of stray red hair back behind her ear.

"I've been thinking alot lately..." she sighed before continuing.
"Thinking is all I've been doing lately actually."

She smiled softly remembering when she was younger and Jason was still alive.
"You remember how we had that fight that time about who was better... Batgirl or the Robin. And I swore it was Batgirl one hundred percent and we spared it out and ofcourse I won..."
She pressed her lips together and raised an eyebrow as she looked at the tombstone.
"Looking back at that, I think you let me win... I wish I could know why, but I guess you were always good at keeping secrets."

She looked down at her useless legs and gritted her teeth together.
"You remember that night when we where on patrol and you asked me who my favourite Robin was, only leaving me with a choice of You or Dick."
She chuckled and shook her head.
"I only said Dick to spite you..."
She pressed her lips together and tears started to well up in her blue eyes.
"You've always been my favourite Jay... you where the only one who would call me out on my crap. The only one who could see when I was hurt... and the only one who could tell me to get my shit together without getting punched in the face."
She laughed softly as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm stuck in this stupid chair now and all I want to hear is you telling me to get my shit together." She hugged herself and looked down at her chair.
"I feel so useless, Jay and I don't know what to do anymore... I just feel so... lost."

"I've tied searching for cures, making some myself, Hell I even felt like going and talking to Lex Luther... I'm sure you would have looooved that idea."
She shook her head and looked back at the gravestone.

"I really miss you, Jay... not having you around is really hard..."
The tears started to roll down her cheeks again.
"I wish I could punch you in your smug face for making me cry."
She laughed softly and pressed her lips together.

"The Joker really didn't like either of us... sorry... I didn't mean to bring him up in this."
She sat back in her chair and sighed heavily.
"I really do hate him tho... he took my legs... and he took you away from us... away from me... I never told you this and I'm so sorry I never told you. You were my best friend, Jay..."

With that a birds red feather fell from the tree up above the grave yard and gently fell at her feet.
She looked out at it and smiled.
"But now I guess you're my angel."

She lent down to pick up the red feather and her whole wheelchair flipped over making her fall out onto the ground beside Jason's grave and then the chair slid almost 5 meters away from her on the soft grass.

"Seriously!?" She didn't have her phone on her to call Alfred for help, nore was anyone around.

She looked down at the red feather and frowned slightly. "Fine... if that's the way you want it."

She remembered the words that Jason said one night on patrol together. Barb was getting picked on at school and Jason always had some kind of advice for her.
'The reason they pick on you is because you underestimate yourself. Show them what your made of and they'll never be able to think your weak again.'

And that was the problem this whole time since loosing her ability to walk. She had underestimated herself and that led to everyone else believing she was weak as well.

"Okay, Jay... you win." She sat up using her arms to support herself and grabbed her legs, moving them so they where underneath her.
She dragged herself over to where her wheelchair was and then dragged it back to Jason's headstone.
She paced both hands onto his tombstone and stood herself up.
She clenched her teeth together and she moved herself around into a standing position up against the headstone. Her whole body was shaking as she was able to get herself back into her chair by herself.
That was when she realised something. She stood. For the first time in months she stood.

She grinned to herself as she was still shaking from what she just did.
"No more underestimating myself."

Flame Demon Flame Demon @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob

Alfred gave the girl a gentle smile before replying.
"Well, Miss Lily. Master Bruce asked for you to be moved into more suitable quarters. I've made up a room for you in the main house. I'm sure you will find it much more comfortable then the room here. Would you like me to take your bag for you? Also I think once the dust has settled from last night's fiasco yourself and the other two girls would be able to go dress shopping.
Master Dick's birthday is coming up and the city expects a fun raiser of sorts for it."

Alfred sighed hoping that Master Dick would still agree to the party anyway. He missed last year's one that got the tabloids talking.
Lily listened to alfred and kinda frown:"thank you alfred, i can carry my own bags though. It sounds nice but i doubt i would want to ever wear a dress..." she walk over picking up her satchel bag. The newspaper two archived articles in it and the list in her pocket, she pick up her duffle bag putting the now turned off speaker in before walking back over to alfred

She feels bit of pain in her back, seems the infection from her scar wound in her back has something crawling around under the plastic wrapping on her back. But doesnt show pain as she wouldnt want the others to find out

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Lily listened to alfred and kinda frown:"thank you alfred, i can carry my own bags though. It sounds nice but i doubt i would want to ever wear a dress..." she walk over picking up her satchel bag. The newspaper two archived articles in it and the list in her pocket, she pick up her duffle bag putting the now turned off speaker in before walking back over to alfred

She feels bit of pain in her back, seems the infection from her scar wound in her back has something crawling around under the plastic wrapping on her back. But doesnt show pain as she wouldnt want the others to find out

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Alfred walked beside Lily, leading the way to the elevator and opening the door for her. And then letting her enter first before entering after her.
He smiled softly when the doors closed and then reopend to reveal the beauty of the manor and how well laid out it was.
"The House has been in the Wayne family for generations. As I am sure it will in the family for many more."
He wasn't just referring to Damien Wayne... but all of the Wayne children. They would each get a part of the home as Bruce saw then as his children. Barbara had found out about it tho and politely declined. She loved Bruce, but she did have her own father and the boys only had Bruce.

Alfred walked beside her and lead her to a beautiful, massive room, with its own massive bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
"I do hope the room is to your liking, Miss Lily."

Alfred walked beside Lily, leading the way to the elevator and opening the door for her. And then letting her enter first before entering after her.
He smiled softly when the doors closed and then reopend to reveal the beauty of the manor and how well laid out it was.
"The House has been in the Wayne family for generations. As I am sure it will in the family for many more."
He wasn't just referring to Damien Wayne... but all of the Wayne children. They would each get a part of the home as Bruce saw then as his children. Barbara had found out about it tho and politely declined. She loved Bruce, but she did have her own father and the boys only had Bruce.

Alfred walked beside her and lead her to a beautiful, massive room, with its own massive bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
"I do hope the room is to your liking, Miss Lily."
Lily followed alfred to the elevator her mind deep in thought wondering about how to find her birth father in six days before the court sends her back to live with vlad,

She then snap out of thought as alfred step out of the elevator seeing the inside of the manor reminded her why she doesnt like the rich like vlad most only care for themselves except for bruce.

But lily follow alfred as he led her to the bedroom, she set her bags on the bed and look around:"it works well enough..."
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Jason Todd has been thought dead for many years, but really he was just cleaning up after being resurrected by the Lazarus pit, but when he hears that his older brother got hurt while trying to stop a bank heist by himself he decided to see how he's doing. Granted he saw the whole bank heist, even saw that rookie officer run off to take the back door, which no one really is supposed to know about.

Now he's wearing a hoodie to hide his face while he waits for Bruce to leave the room so that he could have a talk with Dick alone, he wondered what he was thinking and what the hell happened to him. He knows that Bruce is aware he's alive, but doesn't want to face him just yet.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Flame Demon Flame Demon @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Dick looked over at Bruce and frowned slightly.
"I'm seriously going to be fine here.... no doctor in there right mind is going to release me yet... just go home... you need to go look for Dami anyway."

Bruce went to reply before his phone came in with a notification. He opened it up an a smirk came across his face.
"Looks like you haven't just worried us here. Tim's found out and is going to he home within the next 20 minutes."

Dick smiled softly thinking of how good it would be to see Tim.
"Well looks like you have to go home to pick Tim up anyway."

Bruce stood up and shook his head. "How do you always get your way?"

Dick grinned sleepily up at him as the higher dose of drugs the doctors gave him started to kick in.
"Natural talent...."
His eyes started to close and he tried to fight the sleep. He didn't want to sleep, damn...
Soon Dick's world went black as his body gave into the rest it needed.

Bruce gently squeezed his boy's hand before he walked out of the room texting Tim back.
Tim couldn't have been coming back at a better time. With Dick down he needed Tim's support.

He walked out of the hospital and to his car. Heading back to Wayne Manor.

He pulled up and walked straight into his house. Why was it so quite?
"Alfred?"

Alfred gave Lily a warm smile. "I'm glad to hear that. If there is anything you need, don't be afraid to ask."

He walked away quickly heading in the direction of Bruce's call.
For once Bruce had some joy in his tone and that could only mean good news.

Flame Demon Flame Demon @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Dick looked over at Bruce and frowned slightly.
"I'm seriously going to be fine here.... no doctor in there right mind is going to release me yet... just go home... you need to go look for Dami anyway."

Bruce went to reply before his phone came in with a notification. He opened it up an a smirk came across his face.
"Looks like you haven't just worried us here. Tim's found out and is going to he home within the next 20 minutes."

Dick smiled softly thinking of how good it would be to see Tim.
"Well looks like you have to go home to pick Tim up anyway."

Bruce stood up and shook his head. "How do you always get your way?"

Dick grinned sleepily up at him as the higher dose of drugs the doctors gave him started to kick in.
"Natural talent...."
His eyes started to close and he tried to fight the sleep. He didn't want to sleep, damn...
Soon Dick's world went black as his body gave into the rest it needed.

Bruce gently squeezed his boy's hand before he walked out of the room texting Tim back.
Tim couldn't have been coming back at a better time. With Dick down he needed Tim's support.

He walked out of the hospital and to his car. Heading back to Wayne Manor.

He pulled up and walked straight into his house. Why was it so quite?
"Alfred?"

Alfred gave Lily a warm smile. "I'm glad to hear that. If there is anything you need, don't be afraid to ask."

He walked away quickly heading in the direction of Bruce's call.
For once Bruce had some joy in his tone and that could only mean good news.
Lily tells him:"i will" she close the door and frown heading over laying on the bed trying to read the articles

The letter meanwhile float down landing on oliver bed in the prison

Jason sees Bruce leave and he enters the room quietly, closing the door without a sound and he sighs seeing the state of his older brother "What have you gotten yourself into now" she whisper dragging a chair to the bed and sitting down, he looks outside, it'll be a while before Dick woke up again. He frowns slightly, there had been two other Robins, why wasn't one of them telling the oldest of them to get his shit together, where was Barbara? He hadn't seen Batgirl in a while, he'd have to ask about that later.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Lily tells him:"i will" she close the door and frown heading over laying on the bed trying to read the articles

The letter meanwhile float down landing on oliver bed in the prison

As Lily relaxed her bedroom window unlocked and seemed to open up by itself.
Two hands handed on the widow frame and a teenager of about 16 years of age pulled himself into her room, and landed silently on the floor.

He grinned to himself knowing he had just successfully broke into Wayne Manor again, by overriding the security system.

He glanced around the room and his eyes widened underneath his gray hoodie.
He swore under his breath as he saw the girl laying on the bed in the very room he had decided to brake into.

"Hi...."

Jason sees Bruce leave and he enters the room quietly, closing the door without a sound and he sighs seeing the state of his older brother "What have you gotten yourself into now" she whisper dragging a chair to the bed and sitting down, he looks outside, it'll be a while before Dick woke up again. He frowns slightly, there had been two other Robins, why wasn't one of them telling the oldest of them to get his shit together, where was Barbara? He hadn't seen Batgirl in a while, he'd have to ask about that later.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Dick moved slightly in his sleep and winced as the pain from his head had already started to come back.

He gently rubbed his temples and opened his eyes.
His vision was blurry and he could make out the figure of someone so familiar... it wasn't Bruce... and it certainly wasn't Tim...
Shit... the hallucination's where coming back...

"Fuck off..." He closed his eyes again and moaned from the amount of pain he was in and the fact that he wasn't getting left alone by his own subconscious playing mind games on him.

As Lily relaxed her bedroom window unlocked and seemed to open up by itself.
Two hands handed on the widow frame and a teenager of about 16 years of age pulled himself into her room, and landed silently on the floor.

He grinned to himself knowing he had just successfully broke into Wayne Manor again, by overriding the security system.

He glanced around the room and his eyes widened underneath his gray hoodie.
He swore under his breath as he saw the girl laying on the bed in the very room he had decided to brake into.

"Hi...."
Lily look at the window seeing it open and two hands grabbing the ledge, watching him pull up, she slowly pulls out a taser pointing it at him ready

As soon as he spoke, she says:"hi there nighty night..." she press the button and it shot at tim shocking him

Tim's blue eyes widened as the taser hit him.
Tim fell to the ground as he felt all 50,000 volts of electricity run through his entire body.
His jawline locked up and he couldn’t say anything or move. The only moment he was making was from the electricity making him jolt around.

Bruce looked down at his phone as the tracker in Tim started to go off with an alarm on Bruce's phone alerting him that Tim was hurting.
Bruce frowned when he saw the light flashing of where Tim was on the gps and then suddenly it sunk in.

Crap!
Bruce made a run for it down the hallways and kicked open Lily's door.
"Lily! Stop!"

"Rude" Jason says with a grin "How badly are you hurt exactly that you think I'm an hallucination, wait... how bad is your concussion?" he asks tilting his head slightly "Gosh you look terrible" he adds leaning back in the uncomfortable chair, usually he would start making fun of Dick, but seeing the state of him is really making him reconsider "I am not a hallucination" he tries, although it might not work very good.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Tim's blue eyes widened as the taser hit him.
Tim fell to the ground as he felt all 50,000 volts of electricity run through his entire body.
His jawline locked up and he couldn’t say anything or move. The only moment he was making was from the electricity making him jolt around.

Bruce looked down at his phone as the tracker in Tim started to go off with an alarm on Bruce's phone alerting him that Tim was hurting.
Bruce frowned when he saw the light flashing of where Tim was on the gps and then suddenly it sunk in.

Crap!
Bruce made a run for it down the hallways and kicked open Lily's door.
"Lily! Stop!"
Lily look over seeing bruce and turn off the taser, she remove the taser sticker and kick tim stomach lightly:"thats for breaking into my room, be glad i didnt have a fucking gun...or that i was changing when you broke in...."

She start to wind the taser back up while bruce checks on him:"the idiot had it coming to him...."

Dick opened his eyes and glared over at what he was thinking was an hallucination.
He looked over at Jason seeing that he was older and taller then the Jason he saw. But it was still Jason... his brother he had failed years ago.

"It's bad enough that I'm replying back to someone who's been dead for years."
He sat up and sinced as he clung to his ribs that that been bandaged up.
He glaced down at his hands that had also been stitched back up and the bandaged.
"If it wasn't for you playing around in my head... I still would have been in this mess."
He closed his amber eyes and tried to block out the hallucination.

Jason was dead.
Stop talking to the Hallucination or everyone is going to think your insane...
It's just in your head...
It's all in your head.
It'll pass.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Jason groans and he decides to prove to him he's real, he's not entire sure how. Tickling is out of the question, poking him could be fun, but he'd have to find a non-injured place, kicking the bed will cause more trouble and will possibly alert someone. He starts pacing trying to think of a way to make it clear without hurting him more "For the record" he says as he walks over to the bed "The only one who ever failed me was Bruce for not avenging me when the Joker killed me" he says and he lightly pokes his older brother on his forehead "Also, a hallucination tells you what you want to hear, I don't and you Richard John Grayson, need to get your shit together before you end up dead".
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Last edited:
Lily look over seeing bruce and turn off the taser, she remove the taser sticker and kick tim stomach lightly:"thats for breaking into my room, be glad i didnt have a fucking gun...or that i was changing when you broke in...."

She start to wind the taser back up while bruce checks on him:"the idiot had it coming to him...."

Tim whimpered as he sat up from the help of Bruce.

Bruce was supporting Tim's back as the kid sat up and looked over at Lily with his beautiful, blue eyes.
Bruce couldn't hide the smile on his face as he looked down at Tim.
"She's not wrong, Tim... this is what you get for trying to sneek in and start moving objects around the house like you did last time. Pay backs a bitch, Tim."

A sheepish smile crossed Tim's face as he looked over at Lily winding up her taser gun.
"No... you're wrong again, Bruce. Pay back is a woman with 50,000 volts of electricity in her hands."

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Dick looked over at the hallucination of Jason Todd as he started to pace up and down the hospital rooms floor and then proceeded to tell him that Bruce is the one that failed him... then he touched Dick on the forehead... Jason Todd freaking touched him... for real.

Tears flooded his beautiful brown eyes and he quickly grabbed Jason. Pulling his once deceased brother into a hug he wished he could have given him years ago.

He didn't care about the pain of the embarrass... he was hugging his brother! He was actually holding Jason Todd in his arms.
Dick couldn't help but start to sob.
"How the hell... Jay... you're back?"

He clung to his brother. Afraid to let him go incase he lost him again.

Tim whimpered as he sat up from the help of Bruce.

Bruce was supporting Tim's back as the kid sat up and looked over at Lily with his beautiful, blue eyes.
Bruce couldn't hide the smile on his face as he looked down at Tim.
"She's not wrong, Tim... this is what you get for trying to sneek in and start moving objects around the house like you did last time. Pay backs a bitch, Tim."

A sheepish smile crossed Tim's face as he looked over at Lily winding up her taser gun.
"No... you're wrong again, Bruce. Pay back is a woman with 50,000 volts of electricity in her hands."
Lily glance over with a glare at tim putting the taser in a drawer before continuing to look at the old newspaper article laying back down on the bed

She and crystal couldnt tell if tim was flirting or acting dumb because of the shock
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Jason sighs hugging back "Ra's al Ghul used the Lazarus pit to revive me, Bruce has known for a while now" he says "But what did I miss besides the fact there is one kid and one demon running in the manor?" he asks "And what the hell were you thinking, going in alone to face seven armed men, you're lucky the police didn't stop that rookie from going in" he says, he frowns and asks "But now onto something really important, why isn't Barbara here keeping you company, I haven't seen her for a while, Batgirl just disappeared".

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Users who are viewing this thread

Back