Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Tim stood up and rubbed the back of his neck.
His cheeks flushed bright pink as he thought about how stalkerish it must have been for Lily to have a male suddenly appeare in her bedroom.

Wait...

Tim looked up at Bruce and blinked for a moment before saying a word.
"Have you... do you have more kids... because if you do, Bruce we are going to have to have a serious talk about you inventing in contraception."

Bruce raised an eyebrow at Tim and the corner of his lips curled up as he fought everything inside him to not smile at the kids smart mouthed comment.
"No... Lily is staying here..."
Bruce glaced over at Lily and started to usher Tim out of the girls room.
"You've been gone for too long and you need to be debriefed."

Tim stood up and rubbed the back of his neck.
His cheeks flushed bright pink as he thought about how stalkerish it must have been for Lily to have a male suddenly appeare in her bedroom.

Wait...

Tim looked up at Bruce and blinked for a moment before saying a word.
"Have you... do you have more kids... because if you do, Bruce we are going to have to have a serious talk about you inventing in contraception."

Bruce raised an eyebrow at Tim and the corner of his lips curled up as he fought everything inside him to not smile at the kids smart mouthed comment.
"No... Lily is staying here..."
Bruce glaced over at Lily and started to usher Tim out of the girls room.
"You've been gone for too long and you need to be debriefed."
Lily looked confused at tim then shook her head:"no im not his kid.....i think...."

She lay there as they both left

Dick had to compose himself... Bruce knew! He fucking knew that Jason was alive and never said anything to any of them!

Dick looked into Jason's eyes and had to think. He went to answer his question put he rattled them off far to quickly.... then he had to ask that question... he didn't know about Barb.

"Jay...." Shit. Dick almost felt his own heart flat line. How the hell was he going to brake this to him, smoothly. "Barb was hurt... she's lost all ability to walk..."

He couldn't tell him who did it.... Dick couldn't say that fucking name. Not here. Not now.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Lily looked confused at tim then shook her head:"no im not his kid.....i think...."

She lay there as they both left

Tim smiled to himself and grinned up at Bruce.
"I forgot how much those things left a sting."

Tim was just happy to be finally home. He had already have six energy drinks that day and he was ready to one; go see Dick.
And two; Fill in for him while he was out of action.

Tim smiled to himself and grinned up at Bruce.
"I forgot how much those things left a sting."

Tim was just happy to be finally home. He had already have six energy drinks that day and he was ready to one; go see Dick.
And two; Fill in for him while he was out of action.
Lily walk out of her room heading downstairs to the kitchen still wearing thin glooves and jacket to get a snack

Crystal mentally spoke:'i wish we could hunt'

Jason pales, he has all the information he needed to know "She's the one who got shot in the spine" he mumbles, somewhat numb and he clenches his fist, he had read the paper, seen the news and the fucking clown was still walking around "I'm sorry I gotta go" he says and he heads to the door "Get some more sleep" he says when he pauses and with that he's gone.

He takes his car to the manor way too fast and doesn't even knock on the damn door, no, just using his keys, he never threw them again, luckily he ripped his tracker out, it didn't do any good anyway. He hears Tim and heads that way "Hello Alfred" he says passing the butler.

When he finds Bruce and Tim he's annoyed by how happy Tim looks, he won't look happy for long and Bruce certainly won't be happy. He walks over to the two and doesn't even spare the replacement a glance when he punches Bruce in his face, hearing a satisfying crack "You couldn't kill the fucking Joker when he killed me and guess what?! You can't even do it when he shoots Barbara! You dare to tell anyone that you care about them?!", he's not done yet "And why the hell haven't you told anyone I'm alive, Dick though I was a freaking hallucination! Where the hell is Barbara?!".
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Last edited:
Lily heard someone walk in but continued to the kitchen getting some cookies
She thought of helping but instead heads over to the stairs but stops seeing jason yelling at a bruised bruce and a suprised tim

Crystal mentally told her:'pull the stair carpet.....'
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Flame Demon Flame Demon

Jason pales, he has all the information he needed to know "She's the one who got shot in the spine" he mumbles, somewhat numb and he clenches his fist, he had read the paper, seen the news and the fucking clown was still walking around "I'm sorry I gotta go" he says and he heads to the door "Get some more sleep" he says when he pauses and with that he's gone.

He takes his car to the manor way too fast and doesn't even knock on the damn door, no, just using his keys, he never threw them again, luckily he ripped his tracker out, it didn't do any good anyway. He hears Tim and heads that way "Hello Alfred" he says passing the butler.

When he finds Bruce and Tim he's annoyed by how happy Tim looks, he won't look happy for long and Bruce certainly won't be happy. He walks over to the two and doesn't even spare the replacement a glance when he punches Bruce in his face, hearing a satisfying crack "You couldn't kill the fucking Joker when he killed me and guess what?! You can't even do it when he shoots Barbara! You dare to tell anyone that you care about them?!", he's not done yet "And why the hell haven't you told anyone I'm alive, Dick though I was a freaking hallucination! Where the hell is Barbara?!".
LibbyM098 LibbyM098
While Jason is distracted, Damian comes from behind and dropkicks Jason. He then draws his sword. And gets ready to spring towards Jason."

"So I see the failure has returned. What? Did you feel like dying a second time?

@Miasmith17 Flame Demon Flame Demon Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Dick swore under his breath when he saw Jason march out of the room and bark an order at him to go back to sleep.
Shit... he wasn't going to be able to sleep now!

Alfred had been in the butlers pantry when he went to walk out he was shocked to see Master Jason... back home at last... but Alfred wasn't in the least bit suprised in the slightest that Jason had come here.
He slowly put himself between Jason and Lily making sure she was safe from the rath of Jason Todd.

Tim took a step back from Bruce and Jason, making sure to make a mental note of all possible ways to take down...
Wait...
His blue eyes widened realising who this intruder was...
Jason Todd was alive?

Bruce's face expressing when ice cold as he stared Jason in the eyes.
He let him hit him. He knew it was coming and Bruce knew he deserved every drop of blood dripping down his face from his now broken nose.
"I never told anyone you where alive, because I knew exactly what you had become, Jason. You're not the same person you where all those years ago..."
He stopped thinking about out Barb was still outside... he thought to protect her and not tell him where she was... that was until the little bird beside his chirped up.

Damian came running in and Bruce snalled at him. "Stand down."

The last thing he needed now was a war in his kitchen.

"She's outside... near your grave...." Tim's voice was soft and quiet. Jason deserved to know where Barb was and he knew Bruce wasn't going to tell him.

Barb was outside under the old apple tree where they had burried Jason.
She was laying on her stomach, in the soft grass, facing his tombstone that was looking away from the house.

Her wheelchair was beside her and she had obviously gotten out of it herself.

She smiled softly, picking at the grass and she spoke ever so softly to "Jason".

"I mean there's a whole chain of them now... Starbucks is amazing I don't think I've ever had a drink from there I haven't liked."
She gently plucked another blade of grass and she thought for a moment.

"And that Pizza shop we always went to after patrol... it has upped it's game big time. You would love it even more there now."
She laughed softly and looked over Jason's name caved into the stone.

"I haven't been there since... well wheelchair day, but I swear on your birthday, I'll go and order your favourite...."
She pressed her lips together and slid down a bit resting her head on her arms.
"It really is a beautiful spot you have here, Jay..."

Last edited:
Jason grabs Damian's leg and tosses him to the side "Thank you Drake" he says before walking out towards the garden where he stops for a moment, he's not sure what to say to her, so he walks over quietly, she seemed preoccupied, dammit, why was talking to Dick so much easier, well he's gonna get punched, probably, he gets a sad look in his eyes seeing the wheelchair.

When he gets closer he can hear bits of what she's saying, suppressing a chuckle when she starts to talk Starbucks and pizza and he takes a deep breath, well he couldn't just let her talk to his grave now could he?
"Well, I'm honored you would do that, but wouldn't sharing a pizza be much more fun?" he asks, hoping that she does't think she's going crazy
"Also, you'll have to recommend some drinks later on" he adds "For now though, you're gonna catch a cold if you stay out like that", he crouches down near her and holds out his hoodie with a small smile.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama @Miasmith17

Lily stays behind alfred deciding not to get involved
Listening to them sort it out
(Gtg

Bruce's jawline tightened when Jason just walked out.
He glared at Damien and then down at Tim.

"Do you realise what you just did"
His voice was still cold as ever as he addressed Tim.

Drake looked up at his mentor with anger filling his blue eyes.
"I told the truth... which obviously was to hard of a task for some of us."
He picked up his cup of coffee and started to walk up the staircase, pass Lily.
He couldn’t look at Bruce at the moment.

Barb froze and felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end.
She knew that voice... it was deeper now, but she could never forget that voice.

She turned around slowly to see a now older... and more handsome Jason Todd crouching down to her holding out his hoodie to her.

This had to be the work of Lex Luther... he had made Conner... why stop there? Why not mess with the cripples head more.
Lex had now just put a massive target on his back.

She quickly grabbed this imposter by the wrist and pulled him down onto the ground. As soon as she had the element of suprise, with her left arm she pressed her elbow hard into his throat and with her right fist she quickly laid a few hard and fast jabs onto his face.
"Who the hell sent you!? What sick prick came up with this sick joke!?"

Flame Demon Flame Demon Chair-Sama Chair-Sama @Miasmith17

Jason grabs her fist and he says "Deserved that and no one send me, besides my own conscience" he says, he doesn't struggle to get free though "Also, I've been alive for a while, Bruce knew, I just came from the hospital, Dick thought I was a hallucinations" he says "So if you could just let me go" he says "Also, if you're referring to how am I here? Ra's al Ghul used the Lazarus pit to bring me back to life, it's a long story" he says.

He's not sure which is worse, being thought to be a hallucination by Dick or pinned down on the ground by Barbara "No, it's definitely worse to be thought to be a figment of someone's imagination" he thinks "I had to hear from Dick you got shot, I knew someone got shot from the papers and news, but I never knew it was you, why is the Joker still walking the Earth, he killed me and robbed you of the ability to walk, really wish I could put a bullet in his spine", his eyes get a bit darker at the last part of the sentence, god he was fine with the fact he suffered at the hands of the clown, but you did not touch his family. He realizes she might not believe it's him "I met Bruce when I was stealing the tires from the batmobile, I still have it in my room somewhere" he says, how he met Bruce, or rather Batman, wasn't a public known fact, only the Batfam knew it and even then he's not sure Damian and Tim are aware of the fact, but Barbara knows.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Last edited:
Damian looks angered by the facts that Bruce told him to stand by. And hasn't mentioned his new look.

"Father, why are letting him just walk in OUR home and telling us what to do? He hates you he wants to kill you. That's the only reason grandfather brought him back to life. Is so he can kill you."

Tears filled her eyes as she looked down at him and he quickly told her everything in what felt like a second.

It really was him... only Jason would know how he really met Bruce.

She couldn't speak... it was Jason... it really was. She looked into his eyes and saw them darken when he spoke about the Joker.

She felt like she had to replay the everything he said.
Ra's Al Goul brought Jay back to life. She had no idea what effects that must have had on him... but none of that mattered right now... she had her Jay Bird back.

She moved her arm off his throat and moved it beside his head on the grass to support herself.

Her tears gently fell onto his face and she gave in to every fiber of herself that she had held back from doing all those years ago.

She bent down and kissed his gently with her soft, quivering lips.
He smelt like he always had done. A mix of cigarettes and cologne. She had missed that smell.... she had missed the way he spoke, the way he laughed, the way he would walk... she had missed him.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Damian looks angered by the facts that Bruce told him to stand by. And hasn't mentioned his new look.

"Father, why are letting him just walk in OUR home and telling us what to do? He hates you he wants to kill you. That's the only reason grandfather brought him back to life. Is so he can kill you."

Bruce glared at his youngest son and picked up a paper towel to stop the bleeding of his nose.

Trust Damian to have also known, Jason was alive. Come the think of it he was probably there watching the whole thing unfold.

"I stopped you because I will not have blood shed in this house!"
He looked down at Damian and frowned at what he was wearing.

"So... you're not Robin any more?" His voice was cold and it matched the look he was giving Damian.

Bruce glared at his youngest son and picked up a paper towel to stop the bleeding of his nose.

Trust Damian to have also known, Jason was alive. Come the think of it he was probably there watching the whole thing unfold.

"I stopped you because I will not have blood shed in this house!"
He looked down at Damian and frowned at what he was wearing.

"So... you're not Robin any more?" His voice was cold and it matched the look he was giving Damian.
"Until batman can figure out what hell he is doing, and nigtwing out of commission. Gotham needs a hero who will take out the bad guys. So no more vengeful Protege come back to kill their mentors."

Damian storms off to go to the back to have a "chat" with Jason to see what his intentions are, and why he has exactly come back. And to see if his motives match Elandras.

(I forgot how to spell her name lool)

Bruce's expression darkened even more.
"You need to stop acting like something you're not, Damian. You're a child and you are behaving like one. Son of Bruce Wayne or Grandson of Ra's Al Goul. Either one you will always be this pathetic child until you start actually putting into practice anything you have be taught."
He knew his word would cut deeper into Damian then any blade. But he had to hear it.

Damian was headed for some serious pain if he thought he could take on Jason Todd alone... and so be it.
Damian always had to choose the hard way to learn thing. And he was about to get a full taste of what the Lazarus Pit could do to a human.

He walked up the staircase and down the hallway into his office and locked the door behind him.
But to hell with Jason if he dare try to kill Damian.
Bruce walked to his window in the office where he could see the Wayne Manor's grave yard.
He saw what was unfolding beside Jason's old grave, Bruce felt a twinge of pain from what he had done. He had robbed Barbara and Dick of knowing about Jason even tho he knew Jason was a complete monster months ago. There was no place for the Red Hood in Gotham city.

Lily watch them for awhile then heads upstairs to her room, wanting to avoid drama. She close her door and lay on her bed continuing to look through the newspapers thinking back to the events garen told her about her parents meeting

Crystal mentally spoke:'we should have asked bruce instead of waiting....'
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 i will be back later) we need to plan on vlad seeing oliver)

Damian yelled at Bruce as he walked up the stairs.

"I am the demon prince! I can take on any hood rat. Especially undead hood back there!"

Damian runs out to the back to see Jason, and Barbra. He draws his sword.

"Listen here buckethead. I dont why you're here exactly and frankly I dont care. But fi you want a fight how about you fight me since I'm currently the only fighter that's worth a damn."

Lily watch them for awhile then heads upstairs to her room, wanting to avoid drama. She close her door and lay on her bed continuing to look through the newspapers thinking back to the events garen told her about her parents meeting

Crystal mentally spoke:'we should have asked bruce instead of waiting....'
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 i will be back later) we need to plan on vlad seeing oliver)

Tim was in his room putting on his Red Robin suit. Someone had to have their head on straight that night and it was probably only going to be him.
He knew it was still daylight, but he hadn't been in Gotham for a while and he needed to regroup.

He pressed a button into his watch and a hologram came up. He chuckled the watch onto his bed making the hologram take up the whole room.
It was satellite imaging of the whole of the whole of Gotham.
He swiped his hand around controlling the images being able to enlarge streets so he could see people's faces and what they where doing in real time on the streets.

Jason glances at Damian "Really?" he says carefully sitting up "Cause Barbara here did even get up to pin me to the ground" he says, he really wasn't in the mood to fight the demon spawn "You got a bigger ego then Bruce" he deadpans at Damian, he looks at Barbara "Let's get you back in your wheelchair" he says.

Really, he punched Bruce, now the demon wanted a fight, at least Tim had the decency to answer him honestly, even though it did lead to being pinned to the grass, but that was worth it "Is there anyone else?" he thinks "Probably not", he knows he probably won't get out of a fight, so he might as well teach the brat a lesson, however he realizes he doesn't have any weapons on him, cause he wasn't counting on a fight, being punched because someone was angry, yes, a full blown fight, not really "Barbara, you should also warn Alfred, probably, this won't end pretty for him", he gets up and picks up Barbara putting her in the chair "And don't worry about me, I'll be fine".

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Jason glances at Damian "Really?" he says carefully sitting up "Cause Barbara here did even get up to pin me to the ground" he says, he really wasn't in the mood to fight the demon spawn "You got a bigger ego then Bruce" he deadpans at Damian, he looks at Barbara "Let's get you back in your wheelchair" he says.

Really, he punched Bruce, now the demon wanted a fight, at least Tim had the decency to answer him honestly, even though it did lead to being pinned to the grass, but that was worth it "Is there anyone else?" he thinks "Probably not", he knows he probably won't get out of a fight, so he might as well teach the brat a lesson, however he realizes he doesn't have any weapons on him, cause he wasn't counting on a fight, being punched because someone was angry, yes, a full blown fight, not really "Barbara, you should also warn Alfred, probably, this won't end pretty for him", he gets up and picks up Barbara putting her in the chair "And don't worry about me, I'll be fine".

Damina waits for Barbra to clear the area so she doenst get hurt. Jason and Damina just stand there and stare each other for a bit. Damian gives a devilish grin thinking he has already won this fight before it has even started.

"So would you like to tell me what you're ACTUALLY doing here before I send you back to the Lazarus pit to be revived again?"

"If you must know" Jason says, sound bored "I came home to punch Bruce and see Barbara" he says "Also since it is my home I don't even see the problem with me being here, really, you can't kick me out, only Alfred can and he won't", it was true, Bruce could tell them to leave, but if Alfred was against it he would let him know, Alfred won all those arguments "Why don't you run home to your mother and grandfather?" he asks, it's a bit a low blow, but Jason doesn't care about it "At least there you'd be of some use, do you know what happens when Batman is without a Robin?" he asks "Of course not, you only care about yourself".

Yes he's provoking Damian, no he doesn't care that the brat probably has weapons and he doesn't, but Damian is cocky, that won't win you any fight "Arrogant and cocky, not sure who you got that from" he comments. Jason is looking relaxed, but his eyes don't leave the kid.

Damian grits his teeth. He knows he being baited, but he doesn't care.

"Atleast I have a family to go back to, unlike you. You ask me what happens when a batman is without a robin, I dont know the answer to that question, but I know what happens when a low skill leveled Robin is without a Batman." (Referring to the night Jason died)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back