Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was a cold autumn night in gotham city, known for being the most dangerous city and it draws lines between different types of society.
The wealthy: loaded with money and spending it on what they want instead of caring for the poor
Middle class: have a job, work minimum wage
Poor: live in the homeless/criminal side of gotham doing what they can to live and be able to buy food.

The criminals dont own the city but do own some of the powerful people of the city, like the officers, councilmen and etc.

During the years a hero from the darkness has risen to defend the city, putting fear into the criminals and causing crime to plummet down, this man protects the city with his family by his side to help protect the innocent and weak of gotham they call him batman!

Whenever gotham need him they turn on the bat symbol to the sky to alert him of their call for help...

Our story begins like any other, during the cold autumn night near the homeless and criminal side of gotham....
Rpers:
@KaGAYama as damian and harley
Flame Demon Flame Demon as jason
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA as dick and mitch
Me as bruce and lily
Zero_Dynamight Zero_Dynamight as tim

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dark Knight sat on the roof of the old catholic church, that was falling apart.

His dark eyes scanned the city as he sat silently next to a gargoyle.
This part of the city seemed far to quite this time of night... gangs where usually running rampant right now... this silence was making him far to uncomfortable.

"Oracle... have you got anything for me?" His voice was deep and obvious frustrated.

"All police radars have been silenced in the area. All cameras are showing nothing happening in the streets. Bruce something is about to go down."
Barbara was sitting in her wheelchair infront of massive screens in the bat cave.
A cup of coffee sat on her desk and her red hair was in two brades each side of her head.
Dark circles were under her eyes, making it obvious of the lack of sleep she had been experiencing.

On the criminal/homeless side of gotham, lily was walking down the street carrying her satchel bag over her shoulder and a small plastic bag holding raw wrapped meat as well as a loaf of bread

Crystal mentally spoke in her head:'i thought oliver was joking about this place being worse than the glades'

'Its only been a week since we got here, it isnt too bad but i do miss starling and our earth' she thought to crystal

As lily was walking home suddenly someone grabs her and pulls her into the alleyway with hand over her mouth

The one of the men in white look at her then two more get out of the black van in the alley, opening the back of it

Second man in white:"thought you could run from us? We will keep finding you...."

Lily struggle and kick the first man leg causing him to let go to reach for his knee, she starts to run out of the alleyway holding tight on the plastic bag and her satchel bag moving back and forth
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Ivy is sitting in her greenhouse, watering her plants, she wasn't really in the mood for vilain stuff that particular evening, she's had her fun, fun that nearly ended with her back in Arkham and if she had to spend one more day with Joker she'd go crazy. However, now that she thought about it, she's not even sure he's still in Arkham. Now she's may be tempted to actually go out there and do something, but there's no fun if there's no one to terrorize, she could always find someone.

"Then again, Batman will be watching closely, it's quiet"

The plant she's watering, a Venus Flytrap, rubs against her arm at those words, the plant not liking the caped crusader anymore then she does, of course, the amounts of time he ruined her garden doesn't help exactly. It takes a while but she eventually stands up and she turns towards the plant before she leaves the greenhouse.

"I'm just going to see if there's someone to annoy, if there's no one I might go and visit Harls"

Phantom is sitting on a different building in the slums, quite frankly, being bored out of her mind, until she spots someone running out of an alley so she moves there and she narrows her eyes seeing men wearing white, deciding whether or not to use her flare gun, of course she knows that Batman is out there tonight. She sees the person who was running before looking back at the group, deciding to follow that person to see if she stays safe, so she starts using the rooftops, keeping an eye out for Batman as well.

Phantom is sitting on a different building in the slums, quite frankly, being bored out of her mind, until she spots someone running out of an alley so she moves there and she narrows her eyes seeing men wearing white, deciding whether or not to use her flare gun, of course she knows that Batman is out there tonight. She sees the person who was running before looking back at the group, deciding to follow that person to see if she stays safe, so she starts using the rooftops, keeping an eye out for Batman as well.
Lily kept running down the street running past few old homeless houses and businesses, her house was only one block away but the men arent giving up

The four men in white get into the black van chasing after her from the street

Crystal mentally spoke to her:'cant you use your powers?'

She thought to her:'no even if i do someone might find out i need to keep laying low....only if it get desperate'
Flame Demon Flame Demon LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"Oh screw this shit" Phantom says and she jumps ahead, shooting the tires of the van before jumping down and she inspects the girl "I suggest you hold on to bags" she says wrapping an arm around the girl's waist before she uses her grappling hook to get back to the rooftops "That's the most exciting thing I've done all week" she comments dryly, not during the day obviously, but during the night.

Safely on the rooftops she lets go "Why were they chasing you?" she asks looking at the van "It's hardly fair that they chase someone on foot in a vehicle, god I hate this city sometimes" she mumbles "Now where is he?" she mumbles to herself as she scans the other rooftops.

@Miasmith17 LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"Oh screw this shit" Phantom says and she jumps ahead, shooting the tires of the van before jumping down and she inspects the girl "I suggest you hold on to bags" she says wrapping an arm around the girl's waist before she uses her grappling hook to get back to the rooftops "That's the most exciting thing I've done all week" she comments dryly, not during the day obviously, but during the night.

Safely on the rooftops she lets go "Why were they chasing you?" she asks looking at the van "It's hardly fair that they chase someone on foot in a vehicle, god I hate this city sometimes" she mumbles "Now where is he?" she mumbles to herself as she scans the other rooftops.

@Miasmith17 LibbyM098 LibbyM098
Lily look back suprise seeing something shot at the tires and then look infront seeing the teenager heroine, as the heroine suddenly wrap her arm around lilys waist taking her to the rooftop

She held onto her bag then move few inches away from the heroine bit suprised as the hero look down at the van:"they were hired to find me, i dont think they are the only ones....where is who?" She asked curiously

Flame Demon Flame Demon @Miasmith17

Bruce had seen everything, Phantom had saved the girl from the men in white.
He had been watching the girl. Sometimes it was better to follow were they were going to go rather than stop the bad guy before he was at his final destination, but Phantom had stopped that plan.

He stepped out of the shadows behind the two girls and glared at them.
"Phantom would be speaking about me."
He gave Phantom a glare that ment he was unhappy with her standing in. She had ruined his plans.

"Batman... please go easy on her. She thought she was doing the right thing."
Oracle spoke up knowing Bruce would only be able to hear her through his ear peice.

He responded to her with a snarl. He wasn't happy.

Bruce had seen everything, Phantom had saved the girl from the men in white.
He had been watching the girl. Sometimes it was better to follow were they were going to go rather than stop the bad guy before he was at his final destination, but Phantom had stopped that plan.

He stepped out of the shadows behind the two girls and glared at them.
"Phantom would be speaking about me."
He gave Phantom a glare that ment he was unhappy with her standing in. She had ruined his plans.

"Batman... please go easy on her. She thought she was doing the right thing."
Oracle spoke up knowing Bruce would only be able to hear her through his ear peice.

He responded to her with a snarl. He wasn't happy.
Lily look over at batman seeing him step out of the shadows, she could easily tell he wasnt happy by his glare and tone. She spoke up:"oh so your batman, i didnt know she was speaking about you"

Crystal mentally spoke in her mind:'be careful with this one though i honestly prefer to piss him off'
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Flame Demon Flame Demon

Phantom grins "I'm aware of the fact you're not happy, but they had a car, besides, I can trace the van and their phones" she points out "They were going to catch her eventually and I have never seen them before, so we don't know a thing about them".

Well annoying Batman wasn't her plan but nothing she could do about it now anyway.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17

"Bruce. They have some kind of high quality anti hacking slash tracking device on the vehicle. Who ever it was trying to kidnap the girl seriously does not want to cought. We're going to have to question her."
Oracle spoke up through Bruce's earpiece as she watched him glare at the two girls standing infront of him.

"Why were they after you? And why aren't you both at home."
He glared between the two girls infront of him.
He was the Batman and everyone's lives mattered to him.

Oracle chucked and covered the microphone, hoping that Bruce didn't hear him. Oh wow. Says the man that was in the business of adopting kids to help him fight crime at night.

Last edited:
Phantom grins "I'm aware of the fact you're not happy, but they had a car, besides, I can trace the van and their phones" she points out "They were going to catch her eventually and I have never seen them before, so we don't know a thing about them".

Well annoying Batman wasn't her plan but nothing she could do about it now anyway.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17
Lily listen to phantom carefully though she was correct it seemed batman was very angry with not only phantom but her too
"Bruce. They have some kind of high quality anti hacking slash tracking device on the vehicle. Who ever it was trying to kidnap the girl seriously does not want to cought. We're going to have to question her."
Oracle spoke up through Bruce's earpiece as she watched him glare at the two girls standing infront of him.

"Why were they after you? And why aren't you both at home."
He glared between the two girls infront of him.
He was the Batman and everyone's lives mattered to him.

Oracle chucked and covered the microphone, hoping that Bruce didn't hear him. Oh wow. Says the man that was in the business of adopting kids to help him fight crime at night.
Lily kept quiet not wanting to anger him more but her wolf hearing did catch oracles words

She thought to herself:'so his real name is bruce, i should probably avoid mentioning that....'

But was snap out of thought when he spoke to her, she knew lying wouldnt help but wanted to avoid being sent to the orphanage:"because i ran away from my guardian, i was heading home till those men followed me"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"I could help her home" Phantom offers, not like she had work the next day "At least, I think I don't have work" she thinks. She looks at Batman when something in the corner of her eye catches her attention "Oh god, seriously?"

In the same street Ivy seriously has a group of drunkards suspended in the air using several vines, but she looks pissed off, so obviously they were doing something she didn't like.

"I could help her home" Phantom offers, not like she had work the next day "At least, I think I don't have work" she thinks. She looks at Batman when something in the corner of her eye catches her attention "Oh god, seriously?"

In the same street Ivy seriously has a group of drunkards suspended in the air using several vines, but she looks pissed off, so obviously they were doing something she didn't like.
lily glance at phantom confused why she suddenly said that, was it because of her or something else?
crystal mentally spoke in lily mind:'i think shes referring to the attack going on not too far from us.....its near that garden building across the street from our place'

she realize what crystal meant and the confusion on her face faded, she spoke to phantom:"is it necessary?'

lily glance at phantom confused why she suddenly said that, was it because of her or something else?
crystal mentally spoke in lily mind:'i think shes referring to the attack going on not too far from us.....its near that garden building across the street from our place'

she realize what crystal meant and the confusion on her face faded, she spoke to phantom:"is it necessary?'
Damian flies the batwing to Batmans location. He drops out of the batwing with it suspended in the air with a rope falling to the ground so He could rappel down it.

"Hey old man, is everything good here?"

@Miasmith17 Flame Demon Flame Demon Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Bruce glance over to the obviously angry Ivy on the other building and sighed.
It was just one thing after an other tonight.
He went to reply to the two girls infront of him, until he heard Oracle pipe up in his earpiece.

"Heads up, Bats" Oracle could see that Damien was making his way towards Bruce... but it wasn't just that. Someone else just popped up on her radar who she wasn't sure of.

"Robin... we'll talk about that comment later. Right now we have to get these girls to safety and calm down Ivy... Arkam obviously never taught her anything."
He could feel himself starting to heat up with frustration. At least Ivy would be hopeful easy to put a lid on. The last time they met wasn't pretty, but he did have the smaller pare of hands to help that time as well.

He glanced down at Damien and then glanced over at the other buildings. "Well I hope you're not working tomorrow, Phantom. You need to get this girl to safety. And hide her in a good spot. If those men in white come back I don't want them to even be able to get a hair off her head. Am I heard?"

Dick was sitting on the other side of Gotham on a roof top. It had been nothing but the casual brake in to stop from happening.
That was when he was alerted of a spike in energy on the other side of town. He matched the energy signature to Ivy's and he sighed.
Seriously? He thought she was locked up.
He put down the ipad and put his car into gear.
He flew down the roads and drifted around corners to get to his destination on the other side of town.
Little did he realise that Bruce and Damien were already over there.

They hadn't seen Dick for over seven months and being back home could probably appear as a shock to them considering he never rang to tell anyone he was back.

He parked his car and got out of it quickly.

He got out to see men dangling from vines.
He glared at it from under his domino mask.
Great. Ivy wasn't his favourite to go head to head with but he had to fix this one.

He scaled the building with ease and slowly walked toward Ivy, making sure to leave enough distance between them for him to react.

His brilliant blue strip across his muscular chest glistened from the night lights.
A soft smile came across his lips as he saw the drunken men hanging by the vines.
Now realising they where drunk the picture started to pay out in his mind.
"Ran into a bit of trouble tonight, Ivy?"

The ever charming grin crossed his lips and he pulled out one of his shatterproof polymer Escrima's and gently poked on of the drunk men that was hanging from the vine by the end that wouldn't give him a nasty shock.
He found the whole scenario quite entertaining.
A group of drunks obviously tried to take advantage of the wrong woman.

He went to reply to the two girls infront of him, until he heard Oracle pipe up in his earpiece.

"Heads up, Bats" Oracle could see that Damien was making his way towards Bruce... but it wasn't just that. Someone else just popped up on her radar who she wasn't sure of.

"Robin... we'll talk about that comment later. Right now we have to get these girls to safety and calm down Ivy... Arkam obviously never taught her anything."
He could feel himself starting to heat up with frustration. At least Ivy would be hopeful easy to put a lid on. The last time they met wasn't pretty, but he did have the smaller pare of hands to help that time as well.

He glanced down at Damien and then glanced over at the other buildings. "Well I hope you're not working tomorrow, Phantom. You need to get this girl to safety. And hide her in a good spot. If those men in white come back I don't want them to even be able to get a hair off her head. Am I heard?"

Dick was sitting on the other side of Gotham on a roof top. It had been nothing but the casual brake in to stop from happening.
That was when he was alerted of a spike in energy on the other side of town. He matched the energy signature to Ivy's and he sighed.
He flew down the roads and drifted around corners to get to his destination on the other side of town.

They hadn't seen Dick for over seven months and being back home could probably appear as a shock to them considering he never rang to tell anyone he was back.

Great. Ivy wasn't his favourite to go head to head with but he had to fix this one.

He scaled the building with ease and slowly walked toward Ivy, making sure to leave enough distance between them for him to react.

His brilliant blue strip across his muscular chest glistened from the night lights.
A soft smile came across his lips as he saw the drunken men hanging by the vines.

The ever charming grin crossed his lips and he pulled out one of his shatterproof polymer Escrima's and gently poked on of the drunk men that was hanging from the vine by the end that wouldn't give him a nasty shock.
Damian looks over to where Ivy is, and sees another figure standing there. Damian nudges batman, and points towards the other roof.

Lily listen to batman and frown:"yes sir..." she hated having to be watched like a babysitter watching a kid

She currently ignored the kid and the chaos unfolding

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes sir and I can handle myself, but thanks for worrying" Phantom says "Time to go" she adds wrapping her arm around Lily again and heading off "Where do you live anyway?" she asks, trying to figure out a safe place to hide her, but coming up blank "Could take her there" she mumbles heading in the direction of her house, her grandparents wouldn't mind. Those men were weird, so she needed to do some snooping before the night was over and she wasn't in the mood to deal with Ivy anyway, although... no, she shouldn't think that.

Ivy glares at Nightwing with a look that roughly translates to 'Be glad I'm not ruining your city for once', but she decides to answer anyway "I was planning to see Harley, but these pigs showed up and refused to take no for an answer" she answers while the vines shake the men violently "If anything they ran into trouble, not me".

"Yes sir and I can handle myself, but thanks for worrying" Phantom says "Time to go" she adds wrapping her arm around Lily again and heading off "Where do you live anyway?" she asks, trying to figure out a safe place to hide her, but coming up blank "Could take her there" she mumbles heading in the direction of her house, her grandparents wouldn't mind. Those men were weird, so she needed to do some snooping before the night was over and she wasn't in the mood to deal with Ivy anyway, although... no, she shouldn't think that.

Ivy glares at Nightwing with a look that roughly translates to 'Be glad I'm not ruining your city for once', but she decides to answer anyway "I was planning to see Harley, but these pigs showed up and refused to take no for an answer" she answers while the vines shake the men violently "If anything they ran into trouble, not me".
Lily look at phantom as she wrap her arm around her waist, she held on tightly:"i live across the street there across from that gardenhouse, i need to get my things...."

She felt her wolf crystal getting hungry knowing she will have to hunt or find raw meat at some point soon

Crystal mentally spoke in her mind:'ugh are we gonna be bothered all night? I want food'
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Damian is getting more, and more curious about who Ivy is talking to. So damian decides to pull out his grappling hook and make his way towards the roof that she is on.

Bruce frowned at Damien's nudge, but his eyes widened when he saw the male figure standing a few feet away from Ivy.
His eyes caught the brilliant, vibrant blue strip that ran across the chest of the figure.
Dick was back in town... this could be interesting. Very interesting.
It was even more interesting when Damien decided to just make his own way over there.
Damn, kids.

Oracle frowned at the screens infront of her. She couldn't see who it was and it was frustrating her as to who it was.
"Robin? What is it?"

Dick chuckled at Ivy, but his expression changed when he saw one of the men loose his beer all over the ground.
He never really got use to the smell of alcohol vomit.

"Ivy. I'll personally make sure they get locked up and properly charged on sexual assault, but you're going to have to put them down before they start loosing a lot more then their alcohol. Also the cops will be here soon and it would be better for you to be gone when they get here."

He knew Ivy could be a firey red head and he really just wanted to keep the peace, but he also didn't want any loss of life and he was already seeing some of the men beginning to pass out from the amount of blood rushing to their brains.

Crap... that was when Dick cought the flash of green and red heading towards the building he was on.
Damien was coming over right when the situation was calming down.

Bruce frowned at Damien's nudge, but his eyes widened when he saw the male figure standing a few feet away from Ivy.
His eyes caught the brilliant, vibrant blue strip that ran across the chest of the figure.
Dick was back in town... this could be interesting. Very interesting.
It was even more interesting when Damien decided to just make his own way over there.
Damn, kids.

Oracle frowned at the screens infront of her. She couldn't see who it was and it was frustrating her as to who it was.
"Robin? What is it?"

Dick chuckled at Ivy, but his expression changed when he saw one of the men loose his beer all over the ground.
He never really got use to the smell of alcohol vomit.

"Ivy. I'll personally make sure they get locked up and properly charged on sexual assault, but you're going to have to put them down before they start loosing a lot more then their alcohol. Also the cops will be here soon and it would be better for you to be gone when they get here."

He knew Ivy could be a firey red head and he really just wanted to keep the peace, but he also didn't want any loss of life and he was already seeing some of the men beginning to pass out from the amount of blood rushing to their brains.

Crap... that was when Dick cought the flash of green and red heading towards the building he was on.
Damien was coming over right when the situation was calming down.
As Damian is swinging from one building to the other he can see the blue strip across his chest across the figures chest, and now realized that the figure talking to Ivy is Dick aka Nightwing.

While swing through the air Damian feels somewhat happy because he is actually starting to like Nightwing, he is starting to see him as his older brother, but Damian wont let Dick see his happiness. So Damian lands on the roof, and sees the drunkards hanging up side down while Ivy, and Dick are standing there. So Damian pulls his sword out and get into already stance.

"Hey what the hell is going on here?"

"Right, but I am taking you to a safe place afterwards" Phantom says following the directions "And if you run off it's not my fault if you get captured", she really wished she could just get on with her night, but that clearly wasn't happening. She goes over the options in her head as to where she can take take Lily, she's not even sure where the guys won't look.

Ivy nods slightly "Fair enough" she says "Bye lovelies" she adds dropping the men and using plants to get back to her greenhouse, she'd visit Harley another time.

Users who are viewing this thread