Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

Dick ruffled Damien's hair and walked to the door frame before turning around to give Damien a curious look.
"He's leaving for work at 9am. He's going to be gone for hours with the meeting... why? What are you up to, Dami?"

He leaned up against the door frame frowned slightly.

Great... what the heck was he up to now?

"Is this something to do with your project?"

He looked down to see the household's cat trotting it's way towards him.
He gently picked up the cat and planted his face into the cats soft fur.
Damien was much like the cat. He had his favourite people who he would spend his time with and anyone else was simply unworthy of his time.
It just so happened that both cat and teen saw Dick as someone worthy.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Dick ruffled Damien's hair and walked to the door frame before turning around to give Damien a curious look.
"He's leaving for work at 9am. He's going to be gone for hours with the meeting... why? What are you up to, Dami?"

He leaned up against the door frame frowned slightly.

Great... what the heck was he up to now?

"Is this something to do with your project?"

He looked down to see the household's cat trotting it's way towards him.
He gently picked up the cat and planted his face into the cats soft fur.
Damien was much like the cat. He had his favourite people who he would spend his time with and anyone else was simply unworthy of his time.
Damian walks to his bed to pet Ace the bat dog.

"No particular reason. Just going to taks Ace out for a walk."

As he pats Ace's head, now the dog is all riled up and ready to go. As Damian points, and smirks with a devilish grin towardsDick and says:

"Get him Ace"

Damian walks to his bed to pet Ace the bat dog.

"No particular reason. Just going to taks Ace out for a walk."

As he pats Ace's head, now the dog is all riled up and ready to go. As Damian points, and smirks with a devilish grin towardsDick and says:

"Get him Ace"

Dick raised an eyebrow knowing full and well that Damien was up to something.

That was until Damian decided to get Ace onto him.
Shit.
The dog wouldn't stop until Damian instructed him to stop.

With one quick movement, Dick had thrown the cat onto Damian's bed and started to go into a sprint down the hallway with Ace hot on his tail.

"Damian!!! Call Ace off!!!"
He screamed down the hallway at Damian as he ran for it.

He quickly stepped up onto the thin trimming on the wall and launched himself up onto the crystal chandelier and climbed up onto the top of it.

"Call him off!!!"

He did really like Ace... it was just when Damien gave him a command, Damien was the only one who could stop him from said command.

Last edited:
Rose sees the text and sighs, deleting it after sending 'on my way' back and she puts her phone in her pocket so she can put her helmet on. The drive to the manor is pretty short and she parks near the door, grabbing her bag and she sighs, yep, she'd be in trouble. She knocks and hides a yawn and the groans realizing she hasn't eaten yet, but she could not be late for work.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Dick raised an eyebrow knowing full and well that Damien was up to something.

That was until Damian decided to get Ace onto him.
Shit.
The dog wouldn't stop until Damian instructed him to stop.

With one quick movement, Dick had thrown the cat onto Damian's bed and started to go into a sprint down the hallway with Ace hot on his tail.

"Damian!!! Call Ace off!!!"
He screamed down the hallway at Damian as he ran for it.

He quickly stepped up onto the thin trimming on the wall and launched himself up onto the crystal chandelier and climbed up onto the top of it.

"Call him off!!!"

He did really like Ace... it was just when Damien gave him a command, Damien was the only one who could stop him from said command.
Damian puts his "project" in a more secure location. He then sticks his head out the door frame to see Dick hanging from a chandelier.

"Hahahha, ACE, heel!"

Ace looks at Dick with his tongue sticking out, wagging his tail, and does a playful bark towards him before be returns to Damian. Damian Pat's him on the head, and tells him "good boy".

Flame Demon Flame Demon Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Bruce watched Rose come on a bike he hoped was her's.
At least she could take some kind of order.
He straightened his suit jacket as he stood up and made his way up to the Manner.

He made his way to the main door and opened it.
His dark eyes glared down at her and he was obviously furious.
"How dare you... I took you into my home for protection and you just leave without permission. Do you have any idea what kind of danger you could have put yourself and the rest of us in?"

Dick jumped down by doing a backflip mid-air and landing perfectly onto the ground.
"Seriously Damian... you've trained him too well."

He gave his younger brother a smile but that changed when he heard Bruce clearly starting to raise his voice at someone.
That someone he had a feeling was going to end up late for work if Bruce kept her any longer.

"Shit..."
He ran down the hallway in his light gray, sweat pants and quickly made his way to the Manner's main door.

"Bruce. Stand down. I let her go to work infact I actually promised her I would drive her... so her sneaking out is my fault. I should have woken up earlier to take her where ever she needed to go before work, but she obviously didn't want to come up to the manner considering you haven't really made either of the girls feel comfortable enough to even come here. Maybe if she was sleeping in one of the rooms closer to Barb she might have even felt comfortable enough to wake me up, but really what I'm saying is. I'm training her. She's my responsibility so if you have something against her, you should probably chew my head off before you even think about touching hers."
Dick was a little surprised about his own verbal diarrhea that just came rattling out.

Bruce turned around to face Dick and glared at him. He stepped back from Rose and went over to stand inches from Dick's face.
"Do you have any idea what could have happened if shit went sour?"

"No, Bruce. And that's what's gotten up your ass so much. The fact that none of us know what is going to happen has scared all of us. I get it. But at this time we still need to jeep acting as normal as possible in the public eye. Bruce... Rose going to work is one of the best things to be doing right now. She needs to keep acting normal out there. As do you with today's meeting. Okay?"

Bruce looked into his eyes and frowned deeply at Dick. He knew he was right... what was pissing him off was that Dick seemed to be the only person that spoke to Bruce like a conscience. He had almost crossed the line before when Dick was Robin and if it wasn't for Dick... Bruce would have killed.

Bruce glared at Dick before walking away and headed towards his office in the manner.

Dick closed his eyes and let out a sigh.
He opened his eyes and gently took Rose's bag and sat it on the table beside the door.
His voice was hushed and obviously he was hurt from that interaction with Bruce.
"Give me two minutes to get some clothes on and I'll meet you at my Porche."

He ran a hand through his hair before taking off upstairs to his room.
He didn't bother to close the door and quickly changed his pants to black jeans and slipped on a blue tight fitting shirt, before slipping on a black leather jacket and a pair of black leather runners.

He glanced over at himself in the mirror and quietly fixed his hair so it didn't look like he just woke up.
He looked at himself in the mirror feeling his heart sink. He knew it was only going to be a matter of time before Bruce and himself went fully head to head. Blood was going to be spilt between them, Dick just hoped it was going to be in the Batcave rather then out on patrol.

He grabbed his keys and wallet that was on his bedside table and headed out towards his car.

Flame Demon Flame Demon Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Bruce watched Rose come on a bike he hoped was her's.
At least she could take some kind of order.
He straightened his suit jacket as he stood up and made his way up to the Manner.

He made his way to the main door and opened it.
His dark eyes glared down at her and he was obviously furious.
"How dare you... I took you into my home for protection and you just leave without permission. Do you have any idea what kind of danger you could have put yourself and the rest of us in?"

Dick jumped down by doing a backflip mid-air and landing perfectly onto the ground.
"Seriously Damian... you've trained him too well."

He gave his younger brother a smile but that changed when he heard Bruce clearly starting to raise his voice at someone.
That someone he had a feeling was going to end up late for work if Bruce kept her any longer.

"Shit..."
He ran down the hallway in his light gray, sweat pants and quickly made his way to the Manner's main door.

"Bruce. Stand down. I let her go to work infact I actually promised her I would drive her... so her sneaking out is my fault. I should have woken up earlier to take her where ever she needed to go before work, but she obviously didn't want to come up to the manner considering you haven't really made either of the girls feel comfortable enough to even come here. Maybe if she was sleeping in one of the rooms closer to Barb she might have even felt comfortable enough to wake me up, but really what I'm saying is. I'm training her. She's my responsibility so if you have something against her, you should probably chew my head off before you even think about touching hers."
Dick was a little surprised about his own verbal diarrhea that just came rattling out.

Bruce turned around to face Dick and glared at him. He stepped back from Rose and went over to stand inches from Dick's face.
"Do you have any idea what could have happened if shit went sour?"

"No, Bruce. And that's what's gotten up your ass so much. The fact that none of us know what is going to happen has scared all of us. I get it. But at this time we still need to jeep acting as normal as possible in the public eye. Bruce... Rose going to work is one of the best things to be doing right now. She needs to keep acting normal out there. As do you with today's meeting. Okay?"

Bruce looked into his eyes and frowned deeply at Dick. He knew he was right... what was pissing him off was that Dick seemed to be the only person that spoke to Bruce like a conscience. He had almost crossed the line before when Dick was Robin and if it wasn't for Dick... Bruce would have killed.

Bruce glared at Dick before walking away and headed towards his office in the manner.

Dick closed his eyes and let out a sigh.
He opened his eyes and gently took Rose's bag and sat it on the table beside the door.
His voice was hushed and obviously he was hurt from that interaction with Bruce.
"Give me two minutes to get some clothes on and I'll meet you at my Porche."

He ran a hand through his hair before taking off upstairs to his room.
He didn't bother to close the door and quickly changed his pants to black jeans and slipped on a blue tight fitting shirt, before slipping on a black leather jacket and a pair of black leather runners.

He glanced over at himself in the mirror and quietly fixed his hair so it didn't look like he just woke up.
He looked at himself in the mirror feeling his heart sink. He knew it was only going to be a matter of time before Bruce and himself went fully head to head. Blood was going to be spilt between them, Dick just hoped it was going to be in the Batcave rather then out on patrol.

He grabbed his keys and wallet that was on his bedside table and headed out towards his car.
Damian could here the commotion from Dick, and Bruce arguing. Damian grabs his backpack with his new outfit tells Ace to follow and heads down to the bat computer to analyze the poison dart that him. Too see if ge could get some kind of lead on who attack him, and why.

Damian could here the commotion from Dick, and Bruce arguing. Damian grabs his backpack with his new outfit tells Ace to follow and heads down to the bat computer to analyze the poison dart that him. Too see if ge could get some kind of lead on who attack him, and why.

The database came up with a trace on the chemical and it was linked to Deadshot and was what he used when he was paid to keep people alive.

The amount Damian was injected with was a enough to put a normal person into a comar. Deadshot some how knew that the normal amount wouldn't take Damian down as thanks to his high training by the League his body had a higher immunity to any chemicals.

Alfred sighed very softly at the question of was she going to be staying in the cave permanently.

He remembered the conversation with Bruce last night.
Bruce was admitted that the girls would stay in the cave for now.
Alfred had tried to talk him around into letting the girls stay in the two rooms beside Barbara's rooms, but Bruce had given him that look that told Alfred he wasn't going to get anywhere with Bruce that night.

"I'm hoping that you and Miss Rose will only be staying here temporarily. I am preparing a room upstairs for you both at the moment. Master Bruce is still to make up his mind on the matter tho."
Lily listened softly:"i hope he will let us have a bit more freedom, i need to go visit somewhere alone for awhile..." she drink some of the orange juice

The database came up with a trace on the chemical and it was linked to Deadshot and was what he used when he was paid to keep people alive.

The amount Damian was injected with was a enough to put a normal person into a comar. Deadshot some how knew that the normal amount wouldn't take Damian down as thanks to his high training by the League his body had a higher immunity to any chemicals.
"Deadshot, and this girl from the league of assassins are working together?"

Damian smiles.

"Well this is going to be interesting. Ace, come boy were going for a walk."

Damian walks back through the manor and tells Alfred that he'll back later he going for a walk."

Lily listened softly:"i hope he will let us have a bit more freedom, i need to go visit somewhere alone for awhile..." she drink some of the orange juice
Alfred gave Lily a soft smile. "I hope he does as well, Miss Lily."

With that he started to walk away and back to the Manner to do the washing... also he hoped to finish decorating Lily's and Rose's rooms. It would be good for Barb to have female company in the Manner again. Especially since loosing the ability to walk. He knew that Barbara needed friends.

Alfred gave Lily a soft smile. "I hope he does as well, Miss Lily."

With that he started to walk away and back to the Manner to do the washing... also he hoped to finish decorating Lily's and Rose's rooms. It would be good for Barb to have female company in the Manner again. Especially since loosing the ability to walk. He knew that Barbara needed friends.
Lily watch alfred leave then starts to eat, its been a long time since shes had more than one thing to eat for breakfest

She finish eating then lock the door after closing it before checking for any cameras
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Lily watch alfred leave then starts to eat, its been a long time since shes had more than one thing to eat for breakfest

She finish eating then lock the door after closing it before checking for any cameras
LibbyM098 LibbyM098
There was no camera's inside the room. Lily had now completed locked herself out from the outside world.

There was no camera's inside the room. Lily had now completed locked herself out from the outside world.
Lily walk over to her duffle bag and takes out wrapped meat unwraping it setting it on the floor ontop of its packing plastic to avoid getting blood on floor

She shift into wolf form and starts to eat the deer meat, taking time to chew and once finish she lay there to digist

Rose follows Dick to the car "Is he always like that?" she asks "I mean, I know commisioner Gordon can be a pain to deal with, so Bruce doesn't really scare me, if anything..." she trails off, debating whether or not to finish the sentence "I've never actually had someone get angry because I snuck away, kind of refreshing to know what I missed" she eventually says with a smile before spotting her motrcycle "Is there anywhere I can put that when I'm back this evening? It has sentimental value, so I'd rather not lose it".

She did understand where Bruce was coming from, truly, she did, and she didn't even mind being yelled at, she knew the consequences of leaving without telling anyone.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Dick looked over at her a little shocked at Rose. She was actually happy to be yelled at by Bruce?

He opened his car and nodded slightly as he glanced over at her bike.
"Yeah... yeah."
He shook his head slightly as if he was getting it back into the game.
"We'll make sure it goes into the garage."

He got into his car and turned on the engine.
He waited until Rose got in and started to drive out of the driveway.
"Gordon doesn't get under Bruce's skin... Bruce is... at the moment I feel like he is a ticking time bomb, but none of us can cut the switch."
He let out a sigh and glanced over at her.
"He shows he cares in a very... aggressive way."
He then looked back at the road and tilted his head slightly to the left as he thought about what Rose said.
"You're parents never got mad at you for sneeking out to teenage parties?"

He glanced back over at her and looked her up and down. He was curious about her. Why would a normal girl like her ever want to fight crime?

Rose looks away "No" she ssys "When you're back in the cave you should look up the newspaper about that huge fire years ago" she says before looking outside, she didn't want to say anything else about it.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Dick's jawline tighten and he looked back at the road. She was an orphan like him... that's why she was fighting crime. The fire had to been done by a pyromaniac.
"I'm sorry... if it means anything to you... I fully understand what you're still going through. The pain never goes away..."

He quickly pulled up to a coffee shop and got out of the car without another word.
He soon came back with a coffee and a brown paper bag that obviously had something in it.

He got back into the car and handed over the peace offering.
"I'm not letting you go to work without breakfast..."
He smiled ever so softly to her still holding out the brown paper bag and coffee to her.
"Sambro's Cafe make the best cinnamon scrolls in Gotham."

Damian returns from his walk. (Or scouting mission rather). He goes running through the front door, but slams into it. He and ace both fell back onto their butts wondering why the door is locked. So Damian goes into his pockets to get his key, unlocked the door and opens it.

"Who in the hell locked this door?"

He mumbles. As he takes his shoes off, so he doesn't track dirt throught the manor.

Rose takes the coffee and the bag with a thank you and she shrugs "Still have my grandparents" she says, she didn't want to remember that night, didn't want to remember the fire, the firefighter that was trying to calm her down as she was taken to the hospital to get her burns looked at. "And you're right, the pain never goes away, but you learn to live with it, some days better then others, it's why I decided to be a police officer", the 'and decided to fight crimes at night' goes unspoken "I'm still terrified of fire" she mumbles quietly before taking a sip of her coffee. Today was a bad day, not the worst though, she'd just have to get through the day and she'd be fine.

Lily stand up and shift back to her normal form, throwing the plastic wrapping away before changing into a t shirt, jeans and a black jacket

@Miasmith17

Bruce didn't know how comfortable he felt with leaving the kids alone with Alfred today, especially today more then ever.

He fixed up the cufflinks on his shirts sleeve's and walked down to the garage to pick what car he wanted to drive that day.

He walked up to his black, Lamborghini and nodded slightly to himself. He was in the mood for this one today.

He opened the door and turned the key that was already there to be turned and turned on the engine. He frowned slightly thinking about last night and the men in white.
His head really wasn't with Wayne Enterprise's.... he sat back in his car and sighed softly to himself.
He closed his eyes for a few minutes and pinched the bridge of his nose.
He had really been to hard on Dick... but the kid always seemed to take all of Bruce's anger and protecting everyone else from it. Dick had always been more of a shield then a sword. He was a protector... something Bruce wishes he was.

@Miasmith17

Bruce didn't know how comfortable he felt with leaving the kids alone with Alfred today, especially today more then ever.

He fixed up the cufflinks on his shirts sleeve's and walked down to the garage to pick what car he wanted to drive that day.

He walked up to his black, Lamborghini and nodded slightly to himself. He was in the mood for this one today.

He opened the door and turned the key that was already there to be turned and turned on the engine. He frowned slightly thinking about last night and the men in white.
His head really wasn't with Wayne Enterprise's.... he sat back in his car and sighed softly to himself.
He closed his eyes for a few minutes and pinched the bridge of his nose.
He had really been to hard on Dick... but the kid always seemed to take all of Bruce's anger and protecting everyone else from it. Dick had always been more of a shield then a sword. He was a protector... something Bruce wishes he was.
lily finish getting ready and hides her duffle bag under her bed not wanting anyone to go through it before heading out of her room looking around the batcave

crystal mentally spoke:'maybe we can leave somehow.....'

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Dick smiled softly when she took the bag and coffee.
He went back to driving to the police station, Rose worked at... having already done his homework on her.
"Bruce took me in after my parents died... if it wasn't for him helping me channel my anger into doing what I do... who knows what I would have become..."

He pulled up to the police station and stepped out of the car before Rose did and opened the car door for her.

He smiled softly and pressed his lips together.
"If you do need help out there today... you know who to call."
He gave her a cheeky wink and glanced over at his shoulder at another female officer who had obviously realised that the Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne's oldest son was standing out the front of the Police department.

Her eyes widened and she looked the very well kept man up and down with her deep green eyes.

Dick could feel the gase almost burning though him and these where the looks that made him wish he never had to go out as Dick Grayson.
Nightwing got looks too, but for some reason getting mentally undressed by someone when he was out and about the town just didn't sit quietly right.
It probably had a lot to do with the gossip magazines and tabloids. They usually had something about a Wayne Child in them or something about Bruce. It sucked even more so now that Dick was practically an adult and the things that they could say about him was a lot more risqué.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Meanwhile in a small, very unwell kept apartment, Floyd Lawton was sitting down on his ripped lounge cleaning his gun after last night's efforts.
He frowned down at gun and started to clean the thing properly.
The two of them where practically inseparable.
He just didn’t feel like himself without a sniper riffle in his hand. He just wouldn't be Deadshot without it.
He sighed softly and sat back into the lounge cushions as he turned on the TV to watch some of the news. There was always something happening in Gotham. The place was practically a rat farm.
He kept cleaning his gun as he listened to the news reporter go one about some kind of disturbance and a bat sighting last night.
Wow wasn't he lucky. Batman was deciding to show his face again in Gotham. Woop-tea-do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back