Batfamily rp: the bat, robins and archer

@Miasmith17 Flame Demon Flame Demon Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Bruce glared over at Damien as he heard his smart mouth comment.
"Weren't you going to Arkham Prison?"
Bloody kids, Damien was lucky he didn't get a Batarang thrown at him, but that would just prove the little shit right.
He sighed and then looked back over at Lilly with his dark eyes.
He let Rose finish asking the question and then spoke at the end.
The kid was well within her right to question, Lilly so he wasn't going to stop her.
He frowned slightly as he thought about what Lilly could he hiding and why she saved Damien from the van blowing up. She had to have known that was going to go off. So she obviously knew her 'guardian' well.
She was also not giving off too much information. She had obviously gone through some kind of trauma.
"I just need a name, Lilly."

Barbara handed Damien the keys to one of the batbikes. He was going to need another kind of transport since the batwing was in desperate need of repairs.
Lily frown listening to rose then look at bruce, she sigh slightly and finally tells them:"vlad....vlad master"

Crystal mentally spoke to her:'i hope oliver doesnt get pissed about this'
Flame Demon Flame Demon LibbyM098 LibbyM098

@Miasmith17 Flame Demon Flame Demon Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Bruce glared over at Damien as he heard his smart mouth comment.
"Weren't you going to Arkham Prison?"
Bloody kids, Damien was lucky he didn't get a Batarang thrown at him, but that would just prove the little shit right.
He sighed and then looked back over at Lilly with his dark eyes.
He let Rose finish asking the question and then spoke at the end.
The kid was well within her right to question, Lilly so he wasn't going to stop her.
He frowned slightly as he thought about what Lilly could he hiding and why she saved Damien from the van blowing up. She had to have known that was going to go off. So she obviously knew her 'guardian' well.
She was also not giving off too much information. She had obviously gone through some kind of trauma.
"I just need a name, Lilly."

Barbara handed Damien the keys to one of the batbikes. He was going to need another kind of transport since the batwing was in desperate need of repairs.
Damian catches the keys to the bat bike. He hops on, revs it up, and peels out before anybody has a chance to stop him.

As he drives to Arkham he keeps getting flashbacks from when he was apart of the teen titans...all of the good time they had together. He grips the handles tighter as he goes even faster down the highway.

As he gets to Arkham Asykum he stops at the gate, gets off the bike, takes if the helmet and says "I'm going to make this bastard pay.". As he starts to walk through he catches a glimpse of a girl. He doesn't know why, but something about this girl catches his eye, so he just stops, and stares for a moment.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

The girl was sitting by the Arkham Prison gates in the shadows. All that could be really seen was her slender outline and blonde-white hair from under her hoodie.
She didn't move when she saw Damien. He just kept a very calm outward appearance.
As she spoke her words came out soft and calm as well.
"Damien Wayne..."
It was clear she had an accent that was quite similar to Damien's.
"You've grown since I last saw you."
Granted the grandson of Ra's Al Goul probably never paid attention to anyone else other then himself when he was appart of the League of Assassins. So it was more then likely he had no idea who she was. The last time she had seen him was before he left with Talia. Then Talia came back without him leaving him with his birth father Bruce Wayne.
She raised an eyebrow from under her hood as she looked over the Robin suit. It was evident he had strayed far from the code.

"Vlad? Weird name, certainly not common" Rose says with a groan "And what kind of last name is master?", granted she'd seen her fair shair of villains with some weird ass names "We probably can't find him in the phone book". She sits down again and she flinches in pain so she closes her eyes for a moment, it seems one of the bullets had grazed her side.

She inspects the injury and sighs "Right, I'm going to find the first aid kit" she says standing back up again and she starts looking around.

@Miasmith17 LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

The girl was sitting by the Arkham Prison gates in the shadows. All that could be really seen was her slender outline and blonde-white hair from under her hoodie.
She didn't move when she saw Damien. He just kept a very calm outward appearance.
As she spoke her words came out soft and calm as well.
"Damien Wayne..."
It was clear she had an accent that was quite similar to Damien's.
"You've grown since I last saw you."
Granted the grandson of Ra's Al Goul probably never paid attention to anyone else other then himself when he was appart of the League of Assassins. So it was more then likely he had no idea who she was. The last time she had seen him was before he left with Talia. Then Talia came back without him leaving him with his birth father Bruce Wayne.
She raised an eyebrow from under her hood as she looked over the Robin suit. It was evident he had strayed far from the code.
Damian is taken back that this girl knows his name.

"Wha-who are you? If you've come looking for a fight."

Pulls out his sword and gets into a fighting stance.

"Because I hope you are. I'm not in a very forgiving mode right now."

Nothing, but pure anger covers his face.

"Vlad? Weird name, certainly not common" Rose says with a groan "And what kind of last name is master?", granted she'd seen her fair shair of villains with some weird ass names "We probably can't find him in the phone book". She sits down again and she flinches in pain so she closes her eyes for a moment, it seems one of the bullets had grazed her side.

She inspects the injury and sighs "Right, I'm going to find the first aid kit" she says standing back up again and she starts looking around.

@Miasmith17 LibbyM098 LibbyM098
Lily tells her while watching her walk off:"its his last name i dont keep track of why"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Last edited by a moderator:
Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

She expected no less of a response from the Heir of the Demon.
She smiled as she saw him pull out his sword. That was one of his downfalls. He was always ready for a fight.

She in return drew her swords from their sheths that where strapped to her back.
But she didn't take the first move.
"The only reason for you to be here is that pitiful exuse for an 'older brother' finally spoke."
She grinned from under her hood and took a step out from the shadows.

"Richard was just a warning for what is to come."
She threw a League of Assassins star at him aiming for his lower abdomen.
She didn't want to kill him... not yet anyway. She hadn't even begun to send her message across.

Flame Demon Flame Demon @Miasmith17

Bruce frowned at the name. 'Vlad Master.' He had never heard of it and that frustrated him. He knew everyone in Gotham and not just as the Batman, but as Bruce Wayne as well.
"Lilly. You are welcome to stay here as long as you need too. No one will find you here." He glanced over at Phantom who had obviously just started to come down from the adrenaline from tonights outing and realised she had been hurt.
He stood up to go fix her, but that was when he saw Dick walk back out and gave him a look that practically said. 'Can you fix this.'
That was when he stood up. And started to walk to the Batmobil.
"I'll be back later. I need to go find Damien. Dick stay here with the others."
He then glanced at Barbara and gave her a nod.
"You know what to do."
with that he disappeared into the night again.

Dick was now dressed in a pare of black shorts and a simple black sleeveless shirt.
He was now smelling very good and his hair was still wet from obviously having a shower.
He smiled softly as he looked at Rose.
"So it wasn't just an electric net that got your leg."
He walked down the metal stairs and motioned to her to follow.
He walked down to the med bay that was full decked out room that could and had been used for surgery.

Oracle got to work and couldn't help but glance over at Lilly.
She sighed softly before she spoke.
"Bruce can be a hard ass, but he means well."

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

She expected no less of a response from the Heir of the Demon.
She smiled as she saw him pull out his sword. That was one of his downfalls. He was always ready for a fight.

She in return drew her swords from their sheths that where strapped to her back.
But she didn't take the first move.
"The only reason for you to be here is that pitiful exuse for an 'older brother' finally spoke."
She grinned from under her hood and took a step out from the shadows.

"Richard was just a warning for what is to come."
She threw a League of Assassins star at him aiming for his lower abdomen.
She didn't want to kill him... not yet anyway. She hadn't even begun to send her message across.
Damian quickly reacts to the ninja star being thrown at him, and deflects. He then looks at the star on the ground, he recognizes it. It's the league of assassins star.

"Well, well, well what do we have here. Another wannabe assassin. I bet you were shunned away from the clan, because you weren't good enough."

Damian give an eat shit grin.

Damian throws 3 batrangs at the girl aiming to injure her enough so she cannot continue to fight

"How about you just come quietly. Because I'm obviously above your skill level."

Bruce frowned at the name. 'Vlad Master.' He had never heard of it and that frustrated him. He knew everyone in Gotham and not just as the Batman, but as Bruce Wayne as well.
"Lilly. You are welcome to stay here as long as you need too. No one will find you here." He glanced over at Phantom who had obviously just started to come down from the adrenaline from tonights outing and realised she had been hurt.
He stood up to go fix her, but that was when he saw Dick walk back out and gave him a look that practically said. 'Can you fix this.'
That was when he stood up. And started to walk to the Batmobil.
"I'll be back later. I need to go find Damien. Dick stay here with the others."
He then glanced at Barbara and gave her a nod.
"You know what to do."
with that he disappeared into the night again.

Oracle got to work and couldn't help but glance over at Lilly.
She sighed softly before she spoke.
"Bruce can be a hard ass, but he means well."
[/QUOTE]
Lily look at bruce as he start to walk off still not being fully nice:"thank you...."

She look at barbra, telling her:"i can understand emotions are signs of weakness"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

She quickly dodges the three Batarangs by flicking herself into the air to throw herself into a backflip. One narrowly missed her throat and the other she deflected with her swords, sending shards of metal crashing to the ground.
She landed on her feet and glared over at Damien from under her hood.

"I've been sent by Ra's Al Goul to finish what you never could."
She was referring to Damien and how he was ment to kill Bruce Wayne, but it was obvious the son of Talia Al Goul had different rules bestowed on him as to the rest of the Assassins.
If they failed a mission they could be executed... like her father.

"You left the Assassins years ago... you are no longer worthy of your title."
She practically spat the words at him.
She hated everything to with the Wayne family. Killing them would not only result in restoring her father's name, but she would also take great pleasure in watching them suffer.

As for coming quietly... she didn't plan on handing herself in... not yet anyway.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

She quickly dodges the three Batarangs by flicking herself into the air to throw herself into a backflip. One narrowly missed her throat and the other she deflected with her swords, sending shards of metal crashing to the ground.
She landed on her feet and glared over at Damien from under her hood.

"I've been sent by Ra's Al Goul to finish what you never could."
She was referring to Damien and how he was ment to kill Bruce Wayne, but it was obvious the son of Talia Al Goul had different rules bestowed on him as to the rest of the Assassins.
If they failed a mission they could be executed... like her father.

"You left the Assassins years ago... you are no longer worthy of your title."
She practically spat the words at him.
She hated everything to with the Wayne family. Killing them would not only result in restoring her father's name, but she would also take great pleasure in watching them suffer.

As for coming quietly... she didn't plan on handing herself in... not yet anyway.

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Damian laughs

"HA, my title? The only title I'm worried about is the title of batman. And as for grandfather, you should know he only cares about himself, and to rule Gotham. If you think he cares about andbody in that place you're sadly mistaken."

Damian goes into a defensive position waiting for her to make a move.

"It's just a graze really, didn't even feel it until a moment ago" Rose says following him, already trying to think of what she'll use as excuse for her coworkers, probably just half the truth or something, thst is, if she has work the next day "I'm actually surprised all this fits in the batcave, how did he gets that dinosaur statue here anyway?".

The batcave is impressive compared to her poorly decorated and organized basement, she had thought of using the old company building in Gotham, but decided against it, too many memories fir her to turn it into a base.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

A smile crossed her lips as she heard him only wanting to be the Batman.
Now was the time to plant the seeds of doubt.
"Doesn't that fall to the oldest son? And don't you have 2 older brothers?"

Instead of fighting him she put her swords back away.
Planting doubt in his mind was her plan after all.

Besides that did he really think he would get the cowl? He wasn't even the first Robin. It would fall to the first before anyone.

@Miasmith17

Barb sighed as she knew she understood Bruce all ready.
"He never use to be like this. He would show some emotion... well as Bruce Wayne he would anyway. He's had a lot of pain in his life and he carries a lot of guilt that he shouldn't have too carry."
She sighed and wheeled over to Lilly.
"Emotion isn't a weakness. It's actually a strength."

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Dick waited until she sat down on the bed and then took a good look at the area that had been wounded. She just needed a few stitches.

He chuckled when she mentioned the dinosaur. It was one of Bruce's favourite trophies.
"Penny Plunderer."
He laughed remembering when he was a kid and helped Bruce fight off the robotic dinosaurs. It was like being stuck in a crazy Jurassic Park movie.
"He had this Island set up like something out of Jurassic Park. All the dinosaurs where robotic and started attacking us. Bruce fell in love with the T-rex so once we won we had to battle trying to bring the thing home without everyone seeing Batman and the Robin dragged home a T-rex."
He chuckled and shook his head as he started to getting sterilised the wound.
"Sorry. This is going to sting a bit."

Barb sighed as she knew she understood Bruce all ready.
"He never use to be like this. He would show some emotion... well as Bruce Wayne he would anyway. He's had a lot of pain in his life and he carries a lot of guilt that he shouldn't have too carry."
She sighed and wheeled over to Lilly.
"Emotion isn't a weakness. It's actually a strength."
------

Lily nod telling her:"thats understandable, how is it a strength?"

She wasnt fond of it being a strength as it felt like a big weakness
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

A smile crossed her lips as she heard him only wanting to be the Batman.
Now was the time to plant the seeds of doubt.
"Doesn't that fall to the oldest son? And don't you have 2 older brothers?"

Instead of fighting him she put her swords back away.
Planting doubt in his mind was her plan after all.

Besides that did he really think he would get the cowl? He wasn't even the first Robin. It would fall to the first before anyone.
Damian hesitates for a moment as he heard what the girl is saying, but then he smirks. The name batman will go to whoever the best fighter.

Damian leaps towards the girl. Stop right infront of her. Het gets so close that he can see himself in her eyes, he puts his sword right up against her throat. And says:

"I'm obviously the most skilled."

Damian hesitates for a moment as he heard what the girl is saying, but then he smirks. The name batman will go to whoever the best fighter.

Damian leaps towards the girl. Stop right infront of her. Het gets so close that he can see himself in her eyes, he puts his sword right up against her throat. And says:

"I'm obviously the most skilled."

Elendra smiled coldly when he saw him hesitate. It must have only been for a second, but she knew her words had cut deeper then any blade could.

She kept her cold smile as Damien got closer to her and pressed his cold blade across her neck.
He was so close to her that she could feel his breath on her.

She gently lifted off her hood to reveal her face. Her ocean eyes looked up into his that where covered by his domino mask.

She stepped closer to him, pushing the blade into the soft skin of her neck.
With blood now dripping slowly down her neck, their face inches apart from one another, she couldn't help but take in every inch of detail on his face.
Her ocean blue eyes then made their way back up to his.

Her voice grew into a very gentle whisper.
"I never said you weren't skilled... but there is something I have that you don't, Damien."

She moved her head to the side of him away from his blade and gently placed a hand on his chest where his heart would be.
"Patience."

With that last gentle word and her soft breath still lingeringly on the skin of his ear, a dart hit him in the neck.
It was poisonous yes, but only enough to make him drowsy and unable to move. This would only last for half an hour.

She helped him lay down and gentle moved his sword so he wouldn't injure himself of the way down to the cobble stone floor.

She then put her hood back on as she smiled down at him, before simply walking away.

As soon and she had disappeared into the shadows, headlights lit up where Damien was laying down.

Fear filled Bruce's heart and he quickly jumped out of the Batmobil and ran over to him.
He crouched beside his son and sighed in relief.
The damn kid had almost given him a heart attack.

He gently picked up his son and carried him back to the vehicle.
Whatever went down was something Bruce was going to want to hear about, but he knew Damien would be in no shape to talk.
He sat him inside the passager seat before opening up the chilled glove box that was filled with all different kinds of injections.
He pulled out one that reversed the effect of poisonous substances that was usually used for Fear Gas and Joker Gas.

He looked into Damien's eyes and his voice was soft and calm, but clearly he was shaken a little from finding his son poisoned and laying half unconscious on the ground.
"Are you alright?"

Last edited:
Elendra smiled coldly when he saw him hesitate. It must have only been for a second, but she knew her words had cut deeper then any blade could.

She kept her cold smile as Damien got closer to her and pressed his cold blade across her neck.
He was so close to her that she could feel his breath on her.

She gently lifted off her hood to reveal her face. Her ocean eyes looked up into his that where covered by his domino mask.

She stepped closer to him, pushing the blade into the soft skin of her neck.
With blood now dripping slowly down her neck, their face inches apart from one another, she couldn't help but take in every inch of detail on his face.
Her ocean blue eyes then made their way back up to his.

Her voice grew into a very gentle whisper.
"I never said you weren't skilled... but there is something I have that you don't, Damien."

She moved her head to the side of him away from his blade and gently placed a hand on his chest where his heart would be.
"Patience."

With that last gentle word and her soft breath still lingeringly on the skin of his ear, a dart hit him in the neck.
It was poisonous yes, but only enough to make him drowsy and unable to move. This would only last for half an hour.

She helped him lay down and gentle moved his sword so he wouldn't injure himself of the way down to the cobble stone floor.

She then put her hood back on as she smiled down at him, before simply walking away.

As soon and she had disappeared into the shadows, headlights lit up where Damien was laying down.

Fear filled Bruce's heart and he quickly jumped out of the Batmobil and ran over to him.
He crouched beside his son and sighed in relief.
The damn kid had almost given him a heart attack.

He gently picked up his son and carried him back to the vehicle.
Whatever went down was something Bruce was going to want to hear about, but he knew Damien would be in no shape to talk.
He sat him inside the passager seat before opening up the chilled glove box that was filled with all different kinds of injections.
He pulled out one that reversed the effect of poisonous substances that was usually used for Fear Gas and Joker Gas.

He looked into Damien's eyes and his voice was soft and calm, but clearly he was shaken a little from finding his son poisoned and laying half unconscious on the ground.
"Are you alright?"
Damian agitated that he let his guard down so easily.

"I'm fine father."

Damian asks himself. "Who is that girl? Why couldn't I just finish the job?"

Damian ask then asks Bruce.

"Father, whenever you stop being batman, who'll take up the mantle? Who will be the next batman?"

Bruce got into the driver's seat an started to drive slowly back to the Batcave. He had never thought he would have to put it into words... only on his death bed would he have brought it up.
He didn't quite know how to tell his son... his own son that carried his DNA within him that he wouldn't become the Batman.
Bruce fell deathly silent.
All that could be heard was the hum of the Batmobil's motor.

His voice fell low and a tone of sadness changed the whole atmosphere around them.
"Dick will become the Batman... and you... will stay by his side as Robin."

His jawline tighten under his cowl, half expecting the full rage of Damien. He knew this news would not be what he wanted to hear.
"What brought this up suddenly?"

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Bruce got into the driver's seat an started to drive slowly back to the Batcave. He had never thought he would have to put it into words... only on his death bed would he have brought it up.
He didn't quite know how to tell his son... his own son that carried his DNA within him that he wouldn't become the Batman.
Bruce fell deathly silent.
All that could be heard was the hum of the Batmobil's motor.

His voice fell low and a tone of sadness changed the whole atmosphere around them.
"Dick will become the Batman... and you... will stay by his side as Robin."

His jawline tighten under his cowl, half expecting the full rage of Damien. He knew this news would not be what he wanted to hear.
"What brought this up suddenly?"

Chair-Sama Chair-Sama
Damian disappointed to hear the answer, but somehow he always knew the answer would be dick. Its obviously because he is the more compassionate one.

"No reason, just curious is all. What if I take up the mantle as Nightwing, when he takes up the mantle as Batman. I cant be Robin forever."

@Miasmith17

Barbara smiled softly at Lilly's question and kept working away at on the computer system as she answered her.
"A strength can he anything as can a weakness. You need a good balance of everything in life. To much emotions and then they get out of control... to less and you just become a shell of a person with no hope for anything. Confidence is often seen as a strength, but if you have too much of it, you're only going to end up becoming a very prideful person. And pride comes before a fall every time."
She looked over at her and smiled softly.
"What I'm trying to stay is, is that emotions aren't a bad thing. They can be good too."

@Miasmith17

Barbara smiled softly at Lilly's question and kept working away at on the computer system as she answered her.
"A strength can he anything as can a weakness. You need a good balance of everything in life. To much emotions and then they get out of control... to less and you just become a shell of a person with no hope for anything. Confidence is often seen as a strength, but if you have too much of it, you're only going to end up becoming a very prideful person. And pride comes before a fall every time."
She looked over at her and smiled softly.
"What I'm trying to stay is, is that emotions aren't a bad thing. They can be good too."
Lily thought about it still not speaking kindly:"i think im more like mirror....i dont feel much, when i feel i show too much emotion and it cracks more. I been taught emotions have to be held back or they will make you slow down....."

She look at barbra:"even if some emotions are good its only a matter of time before they fade"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

"I'll be fine" Rose says and she tries to stiffle her laugh upon hearing how they got the dinosaur "I don't have any trophies, but then again, before tonight I just dealt with the occasianal robbery and what not" she says.

Which isn't that surprising, she's not exactly seen as a threat compared to the batfamily "Still, once we get this mess sorted out maybe I could start collecting souvenirs or something"

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Chair-Sama Chair-Sama

Meanwhile deep in the forest outskirts of gotham near the gotham lake,

A old building hidden by vines and a force field kept the building hidden, vlad inside in his labatory working on the blaster

Three of the men in white from earlier walked into the small building pulling a figure head on the fireplace, the bookcase open revealing a staircase

Vlad look over hearing them come in:"what have you found out?"

First man looked nervous:"sir they took her...the batman and his team"

He looked at the man angry but then calm down:"use the small tracking meter i gave you and track her location....it shouldnt be too hard"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back