• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Jim and the guys sprang into action, grabbing David off of and throwing him onto the floor with Jim on top. "You like to push her around, tough guy?" He shouted as he punched David repeatedly.

Nicole stayed where she was and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths to calm her racing heart. Her hands were shaking so hard that they started to hurt. "J-Jim." She sobbed.

The other two were kicking him while Jim had David pinned down. "Not so tough now are ya?" Ricky taunted while kicking him. He wanted to teach David an indelible lesson not to mess with Nicole.

Nicole gathered herself and slowly stood. "J-Jim, stop. That's enough. The police can handle him." She said. Nicole stared at David.

Jim stopped and called the others off. He dusted himself off and looked down at David. "Never bother her again, got it douche bag?" Jim shouted and looked at Nicole who was in tears. "You okay?"

Nicole nodded, suddenly unable to speak. He's never gonna bother me again. I'm finally free, she thought. Nicole hugged Jim tight. "Thank you, Jim." She whispered.

*He hugged her back patting her softly. "Should we wait for the cops to get here or go?" He asked as he held her, looking down at David who was bloodied from the beating.

Jim nodded and took her out of the house. The guys got into Jim's car as he waited for her to get into hers. "You can leave first. We'll stay back a few minutes just to insure that he doesn't try anything else." He said looking back at the house.

After a few minutes they followed back to the trailer and parked the car. Jim looked to his friends. "Thanks, dudes. I really appreciate the help. If that guy's smart he will never bother her again. If not then we'll have to get her some kind of protection." He said as he shook their hands. Ricky chuckled. "Jim, you beat the hell out him. I'd be surprised if he even knows who he is right now." Jim smirked knowing he was right. They got out and went inside, looking at Nicole. "You can crash here as long as you want. I'll get your things tomorrow."

Nicole let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Right. Thank you again. Y'know, I think it's time we got discovered. I'm done letting David control what I do. It's time to do what I want for once." She said.

This was music to Jim's ears. He gave a smile. "That's the spirit. I've a feeling that we're going places." Ricky nudged Jim. "Just don't forget about us when you make it big, my man." He said with a laugh. "Can she shred?" He asked referring to Nicole playing guitar. Jim gave a look. "Can she shred? Nic, show him something. Just a taste of what you can do."

With a smile, Nicole got a guitar and tested it out. Smiling to herself, she gave everything she got into playing the chords right. Nicole got into it, swaying and stepping onto the couch. She jumped down and played one last chord, breathing hard.

The guys clapped when she finished. "That right there is what I'm talking about." He said as Ricky shook his head. "That was awesome." Jim smiled. "And there's a record exec coming to Kelly's this weekend. This is our chance." He said with pride.

"You're damn right we are. I'm looking forward to it." Jim said and turned to his friends. "I think this calls for a drink. What do you say, kiddo?" He asked turning back to her.

Nicole snorted. "You've had enough to drink for one day. You guys go ahead. I'm going to get some sleep." She said.

Jim knew that she was right as he was pretty lit up earlier and probably shouldn't have any more. He made one for both of his friends. "I'm going to have water but I guarantee that we will have a goodnight this weekend at Kelly's." He filled up his glass with cold water and held it up. "Cheers."

Jim stayed up for a little longer then the guys left and he went to bed. He couldn't stop thinking about the record exec. This could be their big break.

Jim got up around 10:30 am since it was a day off. He had a helacious headache as he walks down the hall, seeing that Nicole wasn't up yet. He starts the coffee maker, placing a K Cup in it and closing the hatch. He groaned, rubbing his temples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back