• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole crossed her arms. "No, Jim. Look, I don't need you to do anything. I've got this handled. It's just getting annoying, but I can handle it." She said. Nicole felt her migraine coming on again.

"Okay.... You know what to do.." He said throwing his hands up as he walked away. He stops and turns back to her. "Just remember that me and the guys could take care of it in one evening." He said and walked to his bedroom.

Nicole sighed. "He never changes. I should get some rest. Maybe that'll help with my stupid headache." She goes into the guest room to sleep.

Jim gets into bed and tries to sleep but he has way too much on his mind. Nicole's trouble and the opportunity of being a rockstar weighed heavy on his mind. What can I do to help her? He thought to himself. He didn't want to go against her wishes but he knew her mother would have a fit if she were harmed in anyway.

Last edited:
Nicole checked her phone one last time before bed. The texts nearly caused her to faint. She leaned against the wall for support. "Oh my God." Nicole left her room and knocked on Jim's door. "Jim? Jim! Are you awake? It's important!" She nearly yelled.

Jim was startled awake by her knocking and got up in a hurry, nearly tripping on the bed covers. Opening the door he looked at her. "What is it?! What's going on?" He asked.

Nicole felt her headache getting worse. "Jim, David's in my house. He just sent me pictures. He completely trashed my place and he said he's looking for me. I can never go home again. I can't believe he'd actually break into my house. What should I do?" Her hands started to tremble and she felt the tears that were about to spill.

Jim turned and grabbed his phone, starting to text one of his friends. "What were going to do is what we should have done in the first place." He said as he tossed the phone on the bed and started to get dressed. "He won't find you but he'll sure as hell find me, Ricky and Adam. Now you stay here and lock all of the doors."

"I can't guarantee anything. Just stay here and keep everything that can be locked locked. I'll be back.... maybe.." He said giving her a pat on the shoulder before walking out the door. His friends showing up soon after.

Nicole sighed and locked all of the locks. She hugged herself and sat on the bed in the guest room. She had a feeling she wasn't getting much sleep.

"Are we going to mess this guy up?" Ricky asked as Jim approached them. He gave a shrug. "It's looking like it. We'll see just how brave he is when he's got three dudes coming instead of one redhead." They got into Jim's car and started for Nicole's house. Something told Jim that this wasn't going to be easy but he was willing to go to jail to protect his family.

Nicole bit her nails and glanced out the window in the room. Maybe I should follow him. Just to be safe. Also if the police come. That amazing idiot cousin of mine can be reckless, she thought. Nicole grabbed her car keys, got in her car, and headed for her house.

As Jim drove he thought about how to approach the situation. His head wasn't totally clear due to the alcohol and being tired. It didn't take long before they reached her place. Jim parked the car and got out, looking around. "Alright guys. He could be anywhere so we might do more damage splitting up. I'll take the front and you two take the back." He said as Ricky and Adam went for the backdoor.

Last edited:
When Nicole got to her house, she saw Jim's car parked outside and Jim standing at the front. She parked next to his car and got out, jogging to Jim. "Where are the guys?" She asked.

He turned and have a groan as Nicole's car parked next to his. When she came to him he shook his head. "They're around back I told you to stay there!" He shouted. "There's no telling what he'll do and the last thi....." He stopped for a moment. "Look, as long as you're here you might as well help us. I'm sure it won't be long before the cops show up."

Nicole felt a little hurt at his shouting. "I'm sorry. I was worried about you, but I'll help any way I can."

"Alright. Well we'll head in because I'm sure that Rick and Adam are in by now. Maybe calling for him will draw him out.." He said as they slowly walked through the front door that was wide open. "Just call his name or something. I'll wait in the dark." He whispered.

Last edited:
Nicole felt a growing sense of unease. Her hands started to shake slightly. "D-David? Are you in here? You've been looking for me, well I'm right here. Come out." She called. This was a terrible idea. I should've stayed at the trailer, she thought.

Jim hid quietly watching her just in case David leapt out of the shadows. He could hear Adam and Ricky whispering in the otherwise dead silence. "Just stay calm, Nic. We're right here." He whispered.

Nicole took deep breaths to try to stay calm. "I'm alone, David. Honest. Maybe we can talk about this. Y'know, work out some kind of deal." She said. There was a small thump nearby. Nicole's heart raced.

Jim cracked his knuckles waiting for him to come out of hiding. The place was in ruin which only further angered him. When he got his hands on him he would certainly make him wish he hadn't broken in. Ricky and Adam crept nearer to Nicole and Jim stopped them. "Over here!" He said pulling them to him and covering their mouths with his hands. "You're gonna blow it." He whispered in a harsh tone.

Last edited:
Nicole glanced at the guys and paled when David came out of the shadows. "Nicole, babe. I knew you'd come back to your senses. I thought I was gonna have to beat it back into you." He said. Nicole couldn't get herself to move. Her hands shook uncontrollably. "D-David, you need to leave. I-I'm warning you. You don't want me. You just think you do." She chose her words carefully, trying not to set him off.

The guys watched intently, waiting to spring into action. Jim's blood was boiling and he wanted to beat the guy as he listened to what he was saying. He struggled to stay calm but it wasn't working. He was ready to pounce.

Apparently, that was the wrong thing to say. David's face twisted in hate as he leaped on Nicole. Nicole screamed. "Jim!" Tears rolled down her cheeks as she tried her best to fight off David.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back