• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Jim shook his head as he listened. It had taken whatever life there was right out of the room. "And what is the survival rate of this condition?"

Jim walked out of the trailer into the backyard, lighting a cigarette. It seemed like everything was going wrong. His band was coming apart and they hadn't even gone anywhere.

He exhaled with a sigh. He might as well call practice for the night. It would give him time to think.

He comes to the backyard “I’m heading out I have to make it to my job on time” He had another job so he could handle the bills on his own. Even though he didn’t want to he grab his stuff and heads home to shower and other stuff before.

"Alright, man." He said as he took another puff from his cigarette, exhaling. He looked at the trailer calling to Nicole. "Come on out and talk. I need someone to chat to." He said and sat on the porch.

I'm so sorry, the site had banned me cuz it said I was younger than 13, which was stupid, so I had to wait until now to be let back on

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Prev
Unwatch
Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. Realistic
  3. Slice of Life
RockNRollAllNite82 RockNRollAllNite82

New Member​

Jim gave her a confused look. "Someone you're avoiding or what?" He asked.

QuoteReply

Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18

Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18

Daikon legs/Ultimate lucky student​

Nicole blew out a breath in frustration. "Yeah, something like that." she replied.

QuoteReply
ReportEditDelete

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

One Thousand Club​

He counties drumming.

QuoteReply

New Member​

He looks to Adam. "Are you okay, man? You're still looking pale." He asked out of concern.

QuoteReply

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

One Thousand Club​

He stops and slightly curses in Korean. Then in English explains everything.

QuoteReply

New Member​

Jim shook his head as he listened. It had taken whatever life there was right out of the room. "And what is the survival rate of this condition?"

QuoteReply

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

One Thousand Club​

“I don’t know” he shrugs

QuoteReply

New Member​

(I don't know what to do with this RP since Becca hasn't been in this once. It's been us three. Any ideas? Because I'm really enjoying it.)

QuoteReply

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

One Thousand Club​

(We can just do us three

QuoteReply

New Member​

Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 would you be okay with doing Rebecca's role?

QuoteReply

New Member​

Jim walked out of the trailer into the backyard, lighting a cigarette. It seemed like everything was going wrong. His band was coming apart and they hadn't even gone anywhere.

He exhaled with a sigh. He might as well call practice for the night. It would give him time to think.

QuoteReply

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

One Thousand Club​

He comes to the backyard “I’m heading out I have to make it to my job on time” He had another job so he could handle the bills on his own. Even though he didn’t want to he grab his stuff and heads home to shower and other stuff before.

QuoteReply

New Member​

"Alright, man." He said as he took another puff from his cigarette, exhaling. He looked at the trailer calling to Nicole. "Come on out and talk. I need someone to chat to." He said and sat on the porch.

QuoteReply

New Member​

Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 Nene_Chan18 SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD are you still interested in the RP? I'm just making sure.

QuoteReply

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

One Thousand Club​

(I’m waiting for them to reply

QuoteReply

New Member​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back