• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Jim looks over as he stopped at a red light. "That was some good drumming, dude." He said as he noticed his paleness. "You okay? Because you're not looking good at all."

“I’m fine really I had this condition when I was young” trying to make him stop. He looks out the window

He gave a shrug still concerned about his condition. Soon they arrived back at the house and he got out, waiting for Nicole to pull in behind him. "There's a bed in the back room if you want to lay down. Let me know if you need anything." He said as his concern for Adam was growing.

He follows her in and picks up his guitar. "Now we work on songs. What we've been doing so far is pretty simple. Even without a bassist.." He said with a sigh. Why Becca wasn't there was anyone's guess but it really annoying to him.

Nicole shrugs, focusing on her guitar. "Maybe. Y'know, as excited as I am about this, I'm also kind of nervous. It's been awhile since I've played. What if I'm not any good anymore?"

He smirked. "I've a feeling that you'll do fine. It's not like we're going to be preforming in front of thousands of people tomorrow." He said. "Maybe like a couple hundred if things go as planned." He said.

"Once you get tuned up I want you to go ahead and play for a few minutes. To see what you got."

Nicole sighed. "It would be nice if he at least acted like he cared." she thought. Nicole finished tuning, then played a few chords. She got into the song, losing herself.

Nicole stops playing and finally notices Adam and frowns. "Hey, you don't look too good." she says.

Nicole wanted to ask more about it, but didn't. Her phone dinged with a text. She glared at the text. "Good grief." Nicole pocketed her phone.

He didn’t like talking about and he needs to get surgery. He’s condition was so rare that it’s getting talked about on the health news.

Nicole's phone dinged again and she looked at the text. She was starting to get very annoyed and put it on silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back