• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole joined Jim in the backyard. "Hey Jim, can I stay here tonight. I, um, I'm getting some things fixed at my place right now and I'm not supposed to be there." she lied. Nicole felt bad lying to Jim, but she definitely couldn't tell him the truth. That was out of the question.

He gave her a look for a moment finding it odd that she was asking to stay but gave a nod. "Sure that's fine. The guest room is free. I..." His phone started going off interrupting him. "One moment. It's the owner of the bar that we'll be playing at." He walked away, answering the call.

Nicole goes back inside when her phone rings. This time, she answers it. "I swear, if you keep calling me I will call the police and I mean it this time.... I don't care....Your threats don't effect me anymore, so I suggest you stop giving me more reason to call the police...Whatever, goodbye." Nicole hangs up and rubs her temples to calm down.

Jim finishes the conversation and comes back in seeing her. "Hey you okay?" He as he took one last drag from his cigarette before dropping and stamping it out, exhaling. He could tell that she was upset but had no clue what about. "I've got some great news if you feel like hearing it."

Nicole gives him a small smile. "I could use some great news. Go ahead." She tried to shake her oncoming headache and suddenly felt exhausted.

"Well, the owner of Kelly's told me that there's going to be a record exec there this weekend." He said as he walked in and sat on the couch. "And he'll be scouting local talents. What do you think of that?" He asked with a sly smile.

Last edited:
Nicole bited her lower lip. "You mean me? I don't think that's a good idea." Mostly because it could help him find me, she thought.

"Huh?" He replied, floored by her answer. "Why wouldn't be a good idea? I mean we have the potential to be discovered. That's huge, Nic." He said while walking to the mini fridge to fix a drink. "I think that with our combined efforts we could be the next big thing."

Nicole ran a hand through her hair. "I just don't want to be big, Jim. If that's what you want, you'll have to do it without me. I'm sorry." Nicole walked to the guest room, pausing before going in. "I have a lot going on. Now isn't a good time." She goes inside the room and closed the door. Her phone keeps vibrating. Nicole groans. I can't believe I have to pass this up. I could've gone somewhere in the band. It's all his fault. Ugh, she thought.

Jim watched her as she walked away, shaking his head and fixing his drink. He just had huge news given to him and she shot it down in seconds. He picked up his phone to text Adam about the news. He sat down with sigh brushing a lock of hair from his face. I guess it's back to the garage.. He thought to himself. After a second drink he decided to walk back and see what the problem was. He knocked on the door. "Hey.. What is going on? You've been acting weird all night." He asked rather rudely.

Nicole plopped on the bed. "Go away, Jim. I'm really not in the mood to talk right now." She yelled. Nicole buried her head in her arms and released a breath. "Maybe I should tell him what's going on. Maybe he could help." She mumbled to herself.

"I'm not going to leave you be until you tell me what is wrong. Whose ass do I need to kick?!" He shouted. The alcohol was already taking hold. "Give me his name and he's done. It's that simple."

Nicole got up and opened the door. "You sound drunk. You need to calm down if you want me to tell you what's going on." She said crossing her arms. "Get some water and sit down. Then, we'll talk."

He let out a sigh walking to the kitchen for a glass of water. He knew that he wasn't going to take this news well. After finishing he comes back and leaned against the wall. "Alright. Who is it?" Was all he asked.

Nicole ran a hand through her hair. "You remember David, right? My ex? Well, he's been kind of stalking me. He keeps calling and texting. I even caught him outside of my place once. That's why I wanted to stay here. He kind of creeps me out." She said.

He knew exactly who it was. "I got bad vibes from him the moment you introduced him to be. I'll call a couple of the guys and we'll sort him out." He said as he started thinking about what they would do to David. "What else has he been doing? You give me the rundown. That'll give me an idea of how badly to hurt him."

Nicole frowned. "No. I don't want you to hurt him. Violence is never the answer. There has to ba another way to "sort him out"." She said. Nicole was starting to regret telling him anything. I guess I should've expected him to act this way, though, she thought.

"Well what do you want me to do to him? Hug him?" He asked sarcastically. A stalker could result in her getting seriously hurt. "Me and the guys could take him out someplace and.... talk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back