• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole could hardly contain her excitement. "I can't wait for tomorrow. I'll go change, then we can go." She told Becca and went to her room.

Becca nodded and sat back down, crossing her legs and playing on her phone while waiting for the two to be ready. She too was excited about the possibility of becoming a star. Jim finished his shower and got out, getting dressed and coming back out while tieing his hair in a ponytail. "About time..." Becca said jokingly. Jim sat down to get his shoes on. "Yeah yeah.. I'm so stoked for tomorrow. Our lives could change overnight..." He said in a slightly worried tone.

Becca contemplated that for a moment. "You're right.. Who will we become?" She asked as Jim finished tieing his shoes and gave a shrug. "We'll still be us, hon. Just famous. Don't worry about it." He said and stood up to get his keys and wallet. Becca looked at him confused. He hadn't called her 'Hon' in two years. "Let's go." He said and walked out the door.

Nicole smiled to herself. I thought so, she thought. Nicole closed the door behind her and grabbed her car keys. "I'm gonna drive my car. You want to ride with, Becca? Or are you gonna drive your car?" She asked.

"I'll come with you. We can chat." She said and got in with Nicole while Jim drove off. She watched him as he left and gave a sigh. Does he still have feelings for me after all this time? She thought to herself before shaking it off. "So, what's going on?" She asked making small talk.

Nicole followed Jim. "Oh you know. Same old same old. Jim being mad at you, crazy ex boyfriend, the usual. What's been going on with you? Where have you been?" She asked.

Becca gave a nod. "I have been working and helping out my sister and her family. Jim doesn't understand that I'll go to the ends of the Earth for them before coming here." She said while looking at Jim's car still wondering if he held any hard feelings toward her after their breakup. After all it wasn't just the simple 'we need to see other people'. It was miserable for both of them.

Nicole glanced at Becca and gave her a soft smile. "I don't think Jim knows what you've been doing. You just need to talk to him about it. I'm sure he'll understand. Underneath his rough exterior, he's pretty gentle. Like...a teddy bear! Yeah. By the way, I'm no expert when it comes to people, but I know love when I see it. I can tell you two still have feelings for each other. Maybe you guys should give it another try." She said. Nicole actually felt that Becca could really make Jim happy and she wanted him to be happy.

Becca listened to Nicole and could feel a tear forming in her eye. She quickly wiped it away before it was noticed. "I just...... He and I were such a good couple." She said and laughed lightly. "He IS like a big teddy bear. I wish you could have seen him with my nieces. It was a completely different person." She said and pulled her phone out texting Jim while they were at a red light. "Do you really think that we should try again?" She asked.

Nicole nodded. "Definitely. That's it, I'm commiting the rest of my life to getting you two back together. I'll talk him up a bit and once he sees that I'm right, he'll come back to you." She said.

Becca laughed lightly. "You don't have to do that. Please don't dedicate your life to that. Concentrate on your possible career." She said with a smile. She changed the subject. "I can't wait until tomorrow night. I'm going to put my heart and soul into every song." She said as Jim pulled into the parking lot of the diner. "I also can't wait to see you in action. He always bragged you up to us."

Nicole blushed. "You know Jim likes to exaggerate. I'm not that good. I'm more interested in your bass playing. I think that with all of us together, we'll blow that exec away. I really hope we do. Jim wants this so bad, which means we can't make any mistakes and we have to give this 100%. Not to mention, you actually have to show up. On time." She teased and parked next to Jim.

Becca rolled her eyes at Nicole's joke. "I'll be there. My schedule is open and I won't miss this opportunity." She grinned and was about to open her door to get out she caught a look at Jim at it made her heart flutter. It felt like the first time that she saw him at the party. When she was standing with her friend who introduced them. "I can't believe it, Nic..." She said while turning to her. "They're back..... Those feelings are back... full force..." She started to tear up which annoyed her. She got out and followed him walking past him in a huff. Not angrily but rather not to be seen crying.

Nicole frowned as she got out. "Poor Becca. I need to help her." She walked to Jim. "Hey, you need to talk to Becca. I'll let her tell you what's going on, but it's really important. Here's a tip for you, seize the moment and DO NOT let this chance pass you by. I expect you to talk to her right now or else I will leave the band permenantly and I'm not joking." She said. That ought to do it, she thought with a smile.

Jim let out a sigh and covered his face with his hands. "Now what...?" He said to himself and followed inside.

Becca had walked to the bathroom going in a stall, sitting down. She started sobbing. She wanted to be with Jim but all she could think of is their horrible break up which turned her off to relationships since. She had been with other guys but all they ever wanted was conquest. What do I do?! She thought to herself. I love him but I don't want us to go through that again...

Last edited:
Nicole got them a seat at a booth and ordered herself a glass of water. I can't wait for them to get back together! Just thinking about it has me super excited! EEEEE! Nicole played air guitar under the table while she waited.

Jim sat down with Nicole and gave her an annoyed look and shook his head. "I don't know what you two talked about.." He said while sending a text to Becca asking her to step outside. He then got up and walked back outside.

Becca was washing her hands when she got the text. She read it and took a deep breath. This was it. She wiped the tears from her face and left the bathroom, walking past Nicole, giving a fingers crossed before going outside.

Nicole gave her an encouraging thumbs up. This is it! Woo!, she thought her leg jogging. Then, her phone beeped with a text. Nicole sighed. "Jesus Christ. Jim's not gonna like this, but maybe I don't have to tell him. Yeah. I'll just ditch them now since they're busy anyway and go handle this. He won't be that mad when I tell him later. At least this is almost over with." She thought aloud.

Jim sat on the hood of his car when Becca came out to talk. He looked to her. "What's the matter?" He asked and Becca shuddered as she was worried that it would wind up in a fight. "Jim..... I love you...." She said with a slight shake in her voice. "When you called me hon back at your place it brought back the feelings that I had for you. All of those things that we did, all of the memories that we made flooded my mind.. I want you back.." She said on the verge of crying again. Jim could feel his tough exterior start to crack and he couldn't stop it. His heart started to warm with love. "I love you too. I would be a liar if I said that I didn't. Every time that I saw you someplace I got jealous of whoever you were with. And I would love to be back with you but......" He paused for a few minutes which caused her to inhale sharply. Was he with someone already? Were his feelings absent? He looked back to her. "Are you willing to forget what happened last time?"

Last edited:
Nicole's curiosity of what was going on outside got the better of her and she snuck to a window and peeked outside. They didn't seem to be yelling, so that was a good sign, but Becca still looked upset. I wonder what they're saying, she thought.

He asked looking into her eyes. He could see that she was serious and so was he. Becca sniffles slightly and gives a nod. "I'm willing to forget that just to be with you again." She said with tears forming in her eyes again. Jim fought back tears of his own. She continued. "After we split I was in a haze. I didn't want to be with anyone else. I couldn't even look at other couples without wanting to lash out at them because my heart was shattered. That's how much I loved you, Jim Holland and still do." Her face stained with tears. "Being back with you is what I want... More than anything else in this world.." She sobbed. Her heart raced in her chest. Tears slipped down Jim's cheeks. "It wasn't easy for me either.... I tried to just suck it up and deal with it but , like I said, seeing you out in public wasn't easy. There were times where I cut my errands short just so I didn't go over and make an ass out of myself. I'm going to keep this simple and say..." He stood up and held his arms out. "Come home, Rebecca Alyn."

Becca gasped and ran into his arms and planted one right on his lips, holding it for a few seconds. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck. Breaking the kiss she looked into his eyes. "I love you..." She said still sobbing. he smiled, wiping her tears away. "And I love you." He said and held her close. He didn't care if he was crying and would punch the first person that pointed it out. He was holding his true love. Becca laid her head on his chest. "Were you really jealous when you saw me with someone else?" She asked as she thought it was cute. He rolled his eyes. "Yes......." He said and rubbed her back. "I just..... thought that you deserved better." Becca laughed lightly. "Well I have better now and I'm not letting him go. Not for anything." She said and leaned up to kiss him again. They didn't know that they were being watched by Nicole.

Last edited:
Nicole came out of the diner with a huge smile. "Yay! You're back together! I'm so happy for you two!" She gushed. Nicole just loved seeing romance and other people's relationships unfold.

Jim shook his head. "And already the paparazzi has started.. and we're not even stars yet. Were you watching us the whole time?" He asked while holding Becca close to him. Becca laughed. "Go easy on her. She was a big part in us getting back together. I owe her a lot." She said and walked over and hugged Nicole tight. She could tell already that they were going to be close. "Thanks, Nic. I can never repay you."

Nicole laughed. "Don't be silly, Becca. Seeing you two so happy is good enough. And of course I was watching you. How could I not? Anyway, this has been great and all, but I need to go handle something. You guys check on Adam without me and I'll catch you guys later." She said. Nicole wiggled out of Becca's grasp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back