• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah we DEFINITELY wanna keep this. Having this around will allow us to cast most if not all spells even among those with gold requirements, if I'm not mistaken.
Is it a one use material?

Also, do you have something to compensate Dragon for it?

This is only true if it specifically says that the spell consumes it.
Ah, I stand corrected. I admittedly tend to stick to a rogue in most campaigns because magic stuff gets confusing fast. XD

Ah, I stand corrected. I admittedly tend to stick to a rogue in most campaigns because magic stuff gets confusing fast. XD
Given that these things are usually like "a pearl that costs 50 gold" (for those you can't use focus for) consuming them would be.... oof

Still gonna want compensation.
How much money would you pay for a service that can at will tell you what any object at all is for just 10 minutes of your time?

Given that these things are usually like "a pearl that costs 50 gold" (for those you can't use focus for) consuming them would be.... oof

How much money would you pay for a service that can at will tell you what any object at all is for just 10 minutes of your time?

Whats your offer?

Whats your offer?

Probably should be negotiated in character, but OOC-wise, how about a pawning for a 15% yearly interest? Instead of selling the gem without even knowing if you'll find a quick buyer, you lend it to Inula or another caster willing to take this offer. This is useful to you because it means a lot of possible spells become open to those casters which wouldn't have been options otherwise. You will get the full price of the gem to yourself gradually with a 15 gold increment for each year you don't see the full payment and if at any point it seems they won't be able to make the full payment ever you get to just take the gem back.

You get services, more money than the gem was originally worth, all the cost of lending the gem and a bit of patience.

Probably should be negotiated in character, but OOC-wise, how about a pawning for a 15% yearly interest? Instead of selling the gem without even knowing if you'll find a quick buyer, you lend it to Inula or another caster willing to take this offer. This is useful to you because it means a lot of possible spells become open to those casters which wouldn't have been options otherwise. You will get the full price of the gem to yourself gradually with a 15 gold increment for each year you don't see the full payment and if at any point it seems they won't be able to make the full payment ever you get to just take the gem back.

You get services, more money than the gem was originally worth, all the cost of lending the gem and a bit of patience.
Lol I was jesting. Of course you can have. Dragon would be thinking of keeping the ring anyway. He might not part with it right this minute. But you can consider it yours.

Lol I was jesting. Of course you can have. Dragon would be thinking of keeping the ring anyway. He might not part with it right this minute. But you can consider it yours.

Doesn't even have to be mine specifically. Though I do suppose it'd be harder to convince you to hand it to Nima, lol.

Meanwhile, Larassa is eyeing all the new shiny things and imagining more coins in her pouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back