• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bad Beasts Rising (A Wizarding World/Harry Potter RP)

Oh my gosh that sounds like Tonks! That would be so amusing tbh
*swiftly googles tonks* LOL! Well. If an Auror dropping his kid (well... 'kid') off to force her to learn before he leaves because he can't stand her, sounds like something that's possible, then I can definitely be in! It would make it so I don't make ten mistakes lore-wise with each post >_>;;. But if that is not an option, I fully understand. xD

*swiftly googles tonks* LOL! Well. If an Auror dropping his kid (well... 'kid') off to force her to learn before he leaves because he can't stand her, sounds like something that's possible, then I can definitely be in! It would make it so I don't make ten mistakes lore-wise with each post >_>;;. But if that is not an option, I fully understand. xD
I love the idea! Unfortunately it takes a very very competent wizard to become an auror. They’re basically like wizard police and have to know a lot of magic to the point that aurors are very rare.

I love the idea! Unfortunately it takes a very very competent wizard to become an auror. They’re basically like wizard police and have to know a lot of magic to the point that aurors are very rare.
Hence she wouldn't be an Auror! More like... stuck in the warfront without her wishing to?

PixieDust PixieDust
So should we post character bios? Or this being an interest check would it be better to wait for an official OOC thread?

Additionally, what is Clarion Morningstar's beef in this fight? Him being a Pureblood Zealot, what stake does he have in this fight? Is it one of those things were seemingly opposite groups are working together due to a common enemy? (Something that happens plenty in history) or is he just obviously manipulating them into thinking he's on their side?

Or is this something that would be expanded upon in the official RP?

PixieDust PixieDust
So should we post character bios? Or this being an interest check would it be better to wait for an official OOC thread?

Additionally, what is Clarion Morningstar's beef in this fight? Him being a Pureblood Zealot, what stake does he have in this fight? Is it one of those things were seemingly opposite groups are working together due to a common enemy? (Something that happens plenty in history) or is he just obviously manipulating them into thinking he's on their side?

Or is this something that would be expanded upon in the official RP?
It seems like we have enough interest to possibly start a thread so I’m going to suggest holding off on bios until I have the official CS up. As for Morningstar, you’ll find out more about him as we go along for sure. 😊 I will keep everyone posted when the thread is up!

So to everyone interested in this RP it seems we have enough interest to go ahead with it! I will be making the thread over the course of the week and will tag everyone here when I’ve created it! Hope to see you all there 😊 if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!

Hmm, I think having my character be 'EVIL' Would be cool. But perhaps she has a change of heart or maybe she's an auror who may fall to evil.

She could also be between them as someone neutral. She'd be the perfect person to interview people, especially men.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back