• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid Kinda want to kinda bring Amaryllis to the two dudes, or they go to her, but I can't think of a way of doing it without making it seem like Aden is abandoning Felix lmao. Don't have an idea to do that. I do know Aden wants to reassure our edgy boi, since he can tell Felix seemed upset. Unless bringing them together now is too early or something. Forgive me comrades, my brain has been kaput ;-;

EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid Kinda want to kinda bring Amaryllis to the two dudes, or they go to her, but I can't think of a way of doing it without making it seem like Aden is abandoning Felix lmao. Don't have an idea to do that. I do know Aden wants to reassure our edgy boi, since he can tell Felix seemed upset. Unless bringing them together now is too early or something. Forgive me comrades, my brain has been kaput ;-;
Oh same it's fine. It took me longer to write that response than I care to admit. BUT for now, I'd say what's happening with Amie isn't too obvious, but we'll definitely get them together soon.

I don't think Felix has to be too close to Amie for him to get the full effects. So we don't have to stress about it until it all happens. Unless you just want to interact with her just for the fun of it, then I can make an opening for you guys in my next reply or so :)

I don't think Felix has to be too close to Amie for him to get the full effects. So we don't have to stress about it until it all happens. Unless you just want to interact with her just for the fun of it, then I can make an opening for you guys in my next reply or so :)
Ah I was literally just starting my post after having a refresher, but I'd totally be happy to have you make an opening for us! Somewhat totes for the fun of it, and since I think I can still do what I'd like even if you do go first ^^

I gotta wait for the gals, but then I should be able to. Probably right before Red Web calls Amie out. He'll see the gathering and wonder why everyone else is doing things except for her. Should work well 👍 And Felix can finally meet her.

Oh my god she's going to be mortified once it's done and over. Her worse fear is everyone see her burst into tears 😂 My poor baby, I feel kinda bad now

Well it wasn't popping up at all. Even when I go to "see all" there was none there for this thread.
But thanks for the summary!

Well it wasn't popping up at all. Even when I go to "see all" there was none there for this thread.
But thanks for the summary!
Yeah, that happens. If you forget to/don't check one notif, any subsequent posts won't alert you until you check that one notif you missed.

EDIT: For that specific thread of course. I make sure to check every notif that passes by even as I'm making my post (make sure to save draft!), since this particular group is relatively quick at posting :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back