• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Amie getting shy in her swim suit is such a pure image 😭🥰

Doesn't matter. Just a vague concept of a beach that's nearby. I really hate having specific locations

Preferably like the beaches on Puerto Rico though because that water is crystal clear and the sand is white ☺

We'll just put the characters on a bus and have them travel a nondescript distance and when the bus stops.

Voila, instant beach setting.

Look no further comrade, I do believe our esteemed GM will provide us with enough to fuel an entire continent with Amie's rampant awkwardness.

I'm waiting for Amie to finally break and cry. I;m like. Just hold out. Wait till she's alone with someone. Hit them with the "NO DON'T TRY TO WIPE THEM, DUMBASS". That's real romance

I mean the twins can basically duplicate certain stuff, in terms of Heroics they don't really have a notable quirk either.

Ayy then there's me, McEdgelord over here-
To be fair, I've seen far more distressingly edgy OCs in rps like this... I'd even consider mr Pain over here to be rather tame in comparison.
L I swear to god if Felix fucks up and hurts Aden more than intended, I'm gonna cry 😭
Huh, a sentence like that almost makes it seems like that has to happen now. Rules of the Jinx and all.

Well yeah, but you know the stigma about quirkless people. How badly they're treat in the series. I built the entirety of Nikkolaüs' character on trying to be better than a quirk. Also: The Angst Hero - Felix Zion

Oh, would awkwardness be considered pain to Felix?

Because is so this man's bout to drown a hundred times over
That just depends on how individuals feel. It's like how anxiety can be painful, but isn't to everyone. He'll definitely feel urges/the need to cry if it applies. He's likely to feel sick because of the awkwardness more than anything else. Maybe throat tightness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back