• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
5 Pages of posts while i slept, had to scan them over and not sure whats going on with events, and that Villian sounds a bit much unless he is pretty much just a bit above Momo level.

5 Pages of posts while i slept, had to scan them over and not sure whats going on with events, and that Villian sounds a bit much unless he is pretty much just a bit above Momo level.
I can help ya with a summary! At what point do you remember having left off?

Lmao sorry, I was busy eating and taking a bath, but I'll leave it here anyway, also for others to know as well.
  • The tour group were sent off by Joe to their respective classrooms. Freshmen and sophomores have separate classrooms. Juniors and seniors share the same class apparently.
  • Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors/seniors each met Block Buster, Red Web, and Solstice, teachers for each classes respectively. Support course at their respective class with their own teacher.
  • Freshmen and sophomores moved outside to a training grounds to currently show off their quirks (to be followed by support course, I think). Juniors/seniors are still at their class.
Surprisingly, that's pretty much what y'all need to know. Didn't get to the specifics since that'll take ages to write in a phone, such as what each teacher separately taught and said, and what exactly the freshmen and sophomores going to be doing at the training grounds.

It’s okay, I'll make my reply seem like you asked us outside. And if you still need it, I'll even do a quick recap too ☺️

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Yakov011001 Yakov011001

So ya'll I have this plan. I already talked it over with L (edgy). And I think it'll be great if I could get one of ya'll involved in it.

Amie doesn't show her quirk in the field, she waits for the gals to do something. She gets called out by Red Web for not participating. She tries her hardest to show her quirk, but nothing comes out. Felix had taken in her sadness, so now she can't cry on command. He notices that Amie is struggling, overhears how her quirk works as she rampantly tries to explain it to her teacher and freak out over why is not working. He thinks to give her back a little of the sadness he accidentally took. It'll take the pressure off himself and help another classmate. BUT. He has no real experience in transferring emotions. So instead of giving it to her slowly like he intended, it's just all thrown into her again all at once. Amie, who already feels emotions on a high frequency, can't fucking handle it. It feels like she's dying. Streams pour from her eyes. The entire eye, pouring into a hissing and smoking puddle at her feet. She can't hold it in or control it. It's the most she's ever cried (if you can even call it crying at that point). The teachers try to evacuate the area around her.

I wanted ask one of ya'll if you could have one of your support characters charge in with a somewhat solution to hold/capture her tears safely (since we plan on having the support class come out to the field too). It makes a great way for Amie to find an ally in Felix (since their quirks compliment each other) and a support student to help build her hero costume. And Red Web can clearly see the link between all three of them. Tells them to wait after class. Their project is to work together to harness all three of their abilities effectively; he can tell the three of them will make an excellent hero team. But that part is optional and up to you, but I know ya'll were mentioning projects. And I know you guys already set something up between yourselves, but this could be an interesting alternative or side project.

It's okay if you don't want to do it, we can just go with the plan between the two of us :)

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Yakov011001 Yakov011001

So ya'll I have this plan. I already talked it over with L (edgy). And I think it'll be great if I could get one of ya'll involved in it.

Amie doesn't show her quirk in the field, she waits for the gals to do something. She gets called out by Red Web for not participating. She tries her hardest to show her quirk, but nothing comes out. Felix had taken in her sadness, so now she can't cry on command. He notices that Amie is struggling, overhears how her quirk works as she rampantly tries to explain it to her teacher and freak out over why is not working. He thinks to give her back a little of the sadness he accidentally took. It'll take the pressure off himself and help another classmate. BUT. He has no real experience in transferring emotions. So instead of giving it to her slowly like he intended, it's just all thrown into her again all at once. Amie, who already feels emotions on a high frequency, can't fucking handle it. It feels like she's dying. Streams pour from her eyes. The entire eye, pouring into a hissing and smoking puddle at her feet. She can't hold it in or control it. It's the most she's ever cried (if you can even call it crying at that point). The teachers try to evacuate the area around her.

I wanted ask one of ya'll if you could have one of your support characters charge in with a somewhat solution to hold/capture her tears safely (since we plan on having the support class come out to the field too). It makes a great way for Amie to find an ally in Felix (since their quirks compliment each other) and a support student to help build her hero costume. And Red Web can clearly see the link between all three of them. Tells them to wait after class. Their project is to work together to harness all three of their abilities effectively; he can tell the three of them will make an excellent hero team. But that part is optional and up to you, but I know ya'll were mentioning projects. And I know you guys already set something up between yourselves, but this could be an interesting alternative or side project.

It's okay if you don't want to do it, we can just go with the plan between the two of us :)

Well I was already plotting out a way to get us over there, but I like your's better, so consider me all in.

I know but I think it'd be neat to have them work separately. A conflict between them? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself 😅 But communication shouldn't be too hard if they exchange numbers~ And I'm sure they know how to work simultaneously on different projects, they're practically geniuses 😭💖

Well ya'll can figure that out yourselves. I just need (1) support student to help and collab on a project with Amie and Felix. I thought it would be neat if one of the twins helps/acts first to help Amie. That twin helps Amie with her suit, the other helps you. It builds relationships between the heroes and support class, and it could also cause some interesting conversations between the twins regarding their separate projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back