Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

So, I almost had a car crash due to car brake failure.... with my little girl in the back seat.

Then the first thing work asks is not, are you/your girl ok, rather, how long before you get here?

So yes.

Fuck being a Manager.

Any posts/descriptions I promised/are needed will have to wait for abit.

Zuka said:
So, I almost had a car crash due to car brake failure.... with my little girl in the back seat.
Then the first thing work asks is not, are you/your girl ok, rather, how long before you get here?

So yes.

Fuck being a Manager.

That's not a problem. Hope everything's alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:

So yes.

Fuck being a Manager.

....so is your baby girl alright?

[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]....so is your baby girl alright?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah we are ok. Manual so slowed down using gears. just still in shock

Hey, just wanted to say that although RPing is fun the most important thing is your personal health, physical and mental :P That goes for everyyyyyyyoneeee

Hope you feel better soon @Zuka and I'm glad that you aren't hurt!

EDIT: Gotta say, the title for the IC is very fitting for our characters in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
bottlecap said:
HELL WHAT DID I MISS i've been afk for a while i'm so sorry what did i miss
Not much, but there is plenty of new information in the different tabs to check out. Welcome back.

Lakita said:
Hey, just wanted to say that although RPing is fun the most important thing is your personal health, physical and mental :P That goes for everyyyyyyyoneeee
Hope you feel better soon @Zuka and I'm glad that you aren't hurt!

EDIT: Gotta say, the title for the IC is very fitting for our characters in general.
Amen to that. And thanks for the compliment on the title.

Update: So I have about 5-6 pages typed in Microsoft word for my first post. I just want to warn everyone that this will not be the norm, and nobody is expected to write that much. Just really getting into it. Im hoping I can be done in the next 19 hours.

KingAdrock said:
Not much, but there is plenty of new information in the different tabs to check out. Welcome back.
Amen to that. And thanks for the compliment on the title.

Update: So I have about 5-6 pages typed in Microsoft word for my first post. I just want to warn everyone that this will not be the norm, and nobody is expected to write that much. Just really getting into it. Im hoping I can be done in the next 19 hours.
Wow 5 pages!! Awesome,

I type round 1 or 2 paragraphs per post per character

Savagai said:
Wow 5 pages!! Awesome,
I type round 1 or 2 paragraphs per post per character
Well make sure you get that up for this RP. This was labeled as detailed for a reason. I expect everyone to be able to write at least 3 four sentence paragraphs per post for the majority of posts, with the occasional short post if you find yourself stuck. That's only 12 sentences. Shouldn't be too difficult, just be descriptive as possible.

KingAdrock said:
Well make sure you get that up for this RP. This was labeled as detailed for a reason. I expect everyone to be able to write at least 3 four sentence paragraphs per post for the majority of posts, with the occasional short post if you find yourself stuck. That's only 12 sentences. Shouldn't be too difficult, just be descriptive as possible.
Ow wait, this is detailed, then it'll work :)

@Lakita @Robyn Banks @noremac @Dirk Diggler @Savagai @Zuka @LeSoraAmari @Lord Zanicus @JustJazzy @too much idea @Crucified Fear @Jabroni @bottlecap

giphy.gif

First IC post is now complete Ladies and Germs! Holy fucking Azae that took a lot out of me. Hope you all enjoy reading it and if any parts seem contradictory/confusing DO NOT hesitate to let me know please. I'd do the same for you. Feel free to all get your first posts in at your leisure. The bare minimum is twelve sentences but I have faith you will all go above and beyond in your introductory posts! Lets git this shit started.

KingAdrock said:

First IC post is now complete Ladies and Germs! Holy fucking Azae that took a lot out of me. Hope you all enjoy reading it and if any parts seem contradictory/confusing DO NOT hesitate to let me know please. I'd do the same for you. Feel free to all get your first posts in at your leisure. The bare minimum is twelve sentences but I have faith you will all go above and beyond in your introductory posts! Lets git this shit started.
Haven't read it yet, but the font is a little hard to see. Too light.

Hmmm, not sure whether I should start off my scene or have @Dirk Diggler start it.

We are in the same caravan, after all. Details could switch around though... I guess I'll wait for a response from my RP partner first!

Lakita said:
Hmmm, not sure whether I should start off my scene or have @Dirk Diggler start it.
We are in the same caravan, after all. Details could switch around though... I guess I'll wait for a response from my RP partner first!
I'm here lurking in the shadows >.>

I don't mind if you start it off. Do you have any ideas you wanted to talk about?

[QUOTE="Dirk Diggler]I'm here lurking in the shadows >.>
I don't mind if you start it off. Do you have any ideas you wanted to talk about?

[/QUOTE]
Woo! I just want to get a few details finished between us, so people don't get confused by like differences. I'll PM you the things I wanna talk about :P

[QUOTE="Dirk Diggler]I've been slacking on my posting :'(I cannot receive PMs yet.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, got your PM ;)

For anyone else wondering I think this thing works by allowing you to send PMs only to the people who PM you first (if you have below 10 posts).

One problem with being on American websites constantly is that it's completely messed up my grammar (spelling more like I always feel likes I mess up commas/semi-colons/hyphens xdd).

I swap between American English and regular English allll theeeeeeee timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Fine for internet, not as fine for school lol. DAMN "COLOUR" AND "COLOR" AAAAAAAAAAH

tht aside

im feeling an opening post coming up. :>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back