Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

lmao wot m8

Finished up my IC post, now I can reread the others yeye

Might edit it a bit after my partner posts... or after I proofread it more but I just wanted to get it out so yeah!

First IC post... done!

Savagai said:
First post of mine is equal to neary nothing compared to the others... ( :( )
Hah, don't worry too much about it. As long as it hits the minimum I think you will be fine.

Quality > Quantity anyways, right?

KingAdrock said:
Updates: I will post T'Odis language tomorrow or about 10 hours for those with characters who speak it.
I'll wait for this for my slave.

Also I'll post Renaria at the capital in 12hrs as I have to get through work and will need a computer to type a huge detailed post kek.

Everyone wondering why I have two characters, my slave is literally a glorified NPC. She has no combat, no language, and is more for the tear jerking right now :) next chapter will see her come into her own when she actually starts talking common and learning to battle.

@savagi

p.s when I do post for Lilly I'm going to make every single person want to kill your characters Father after I explain what he does...

So, hope you don't mind him getting deaded kek

Zuka said:
@savagi
p.s when I do post for Lilly I'm going to make every single person want to kill your characters Father after I explain what he does...

So, hope you don't mind him getting deaded kek
Please do not kill Savagai's Father in your post. He will be a semi important NPC later on. Also, what has he done that makes people want to kill him..? Remember, he is ruling noble Lord, and regardless of what laws he breaks, nobody would dare question him.

KingAdrock said:
Please do not kill Savagai's Father in your post. He will be a semi important NPC later on. Also, what has he done that makes people want to kill him..? Remember, he is ruling noble Lord, and regardless of what laws he breaks, nobody would dare question him.
oh nooo I wasn't going to kill him, I was just going to describe what she goes through on a nightly basis.

its more OOC your skin will crawl :)

Zuka said:
oh nooo I wasn't going to kill him, I was just going to describe what she goes through on a nightly basis.
original.gif

p s. I know RPnation rules, it will be done with the power of beautiful metaphors xD

Last edited by a moderator:

T'Odis Language

A=E

E=A

I=Y

O=U

U=O

Y=I

OU=UU

B=D

C= No C Use K for hard C and S for soft C

D=B

PH/F=V

G=T

H=L

J=J

K=K

L=H

M=N

N=M

P=W

Q=Q

R=R

S=S

T=G

V=F

W=P

X=X

Z=Z

-The T'Odis language does not have the word "The" So do not translate it. Cut it out

-'And' is translated to uun.

-Adjectives go after nouns. For example, blue ball becomes ball blue.

I will add this to the T'Odis nation description tomorrow morning. If you have questions or need help let me know.​

So according to this then, my characters names reversed would be:

Maerwynn T'Iiosha - Maerwynn G'yyusle

G'yyusle... I can live with that lol!

Vraekor T'Odis - Freakur G'ubys.

F R E A K U R

freakur gubys

freaking goobies

Glad it's translating from English - T'Odis and not the other way around, otherwise things would sound completely borked.

Lakita said:
So according to this then, my characters names reversed would be:
Maerwynn T'Iiosha - Maerwynn G'yyusle

G'yyusle... I can live with that lol!

Vraekor T'Odis - Freakur G'ubys.

F R E A K U R

freakur gubys

freaking goobies

Glad it's translating from English - T'Odis and not the other way around, otherwise things would sound completely borked.
Names do not get translated lol. T'Odis is already in their language. There has to be some suspension of belief here as I'm not J.R.R. Tolkien and can't make a whole real language. Nouns are fine as they are.

Zuka said:
I also want to pm you before you do any posts as the queen of roadalia. I will soon.

You know what... even missing like two paragraphs it's fine.... fudge it.

@Savagai It's done :3 you like? Man I can't wait to see his reaction looollll

Tell me about it....

Nothing worse xD

Especially when this is the only time I get a chance on the computer to typy typy

I might wait to do a Renaria post for tomorrow @KingAdrock ? I was thinking of having her on a high rise Balcony early Dawn as she watches over the Capital pondering life, maybe seeing the crazy cloud over the Swazi Forest? Could have her sneak away like the Hunter she is, steal a horse to go investigate? After all the Queen won't notice her disappearance for a couple of hours......

Probably.... xD

I'll leave The Queen till I know what the other Roadalia girls are doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back