Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

King Ad Rock

Abednego
Roleplay Availability
<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Welcome</span></span> Keep all OOC chatter fun, friendly, and sexy.</p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you mentioned sexy!! Deal breaker if I can't lewd it up xD

HOLA EVERYONE

images

Update: There is now a wildlife section under both T'Odis and Indoria in the Locations/Settings Tab with creatures created by @bottlecap and @Lakita ! check out the Indorian Bush Deer, Yiptiks, and B'Aroks!

There will be more wildlife to come for every nation. Also an Important People section will be coming under the Neutral Characters tab.

KingAdrock said:
Update: There is now a wildlife section under both T'Odis and Indoria in the Locations/Settings Tab with creatures created by @bottlecap and @Lakita ! check out the Indorian Bush Deer, Yiptiks, and B'Aroks!
There will be more wildlife to come for every nation. Also an Important People section will be coming under the Neutral Characters tab.
And then I said.."That's no B'Arok! That's my WIFE!"

Does anyone want to make some back story with my character, or, perhaps, join my pirate crew? A little bit of structure before we start could go a long way into getting this rp rolling.

noremac said:
Does anyone want to make some back story with my character, or, perhaps, join my pirate crew? A little bit of structure before we start could go a long way into getting this rp rolling.
I think my girl is unfortunately to high up in Roadalian Society to be part of a Pirate Ship. At least not right now, depending if she gets exiled.

However I was thinking of a second character, A T'Odis slave girl who may escape her Kildran Noble Master and could join? But she wouldn't speak any common and has no strength or weapon training :)

Still might be cute to have her learn the ropes of the sea and get people to teach her the language and combat.

Zuka said:
I think my girl is unfortunately to high up in Roadalian Society to be part of a Pirate Ship. At least not right now, depending if she gets exiled.
However I was thinking of a second character, A T'Odis slave girl who may escape her Kildran Noble Master and could join? But she wouldn't speak any common and has no strength or weapon training :)

Still might be cute to have her learn the ropes of the sea and get people to teach her the language and combat.
I think my character and yours will got along relatively well, I guess.

Purely because your character seems to be very devoted to the faith, that would please Arturia. xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Purely because your character seems to be very devoted to the faith, that would please Arturia. xD
Well yes and no.

She is devoted but she asks for guidance and forgiveness because ultimately she just enjoys the peace and quite of being alone to Pray :3 She's not actually a Holy Knight just a girl hunter who the Queen took a liking to and I don't know about you but I am not one to say No Thanks to a Queen. xD She just goes along with the Successor position because it is the most likely solution to keep her taped to resources and allies. She is sort of indifferent to wanting to be Queen.

LeSoraAmari said:
However she is also very intelligent and obviously won't TELL anyone, especially not the Holy Knights. Kek. But she just uses the Church to get away because the Queen always tracks her movements and can't go out alone to hunt anymore.

Zuka said:
However she is also very intelligent and obviously won't TELL anyone, especially not the Holy Knights. Kek. But she just uses the Church to get away because the Queen always tracks her movements and can't go out alone to hunt anymore.
Zuka said:
Well yes and no.
She is devoted but she asks for guidance and forgiveness because ultimately she just enjoys the peace and quite of being alone to Pray :3 She's not actually a Holy Knight just a girl hunter who the Queen took a liking to and I don't know about you but I am not one to say No Thanks to a Queen. xD She just goes along with the Successor position because it is the most likely solution to keep her taped to resources and allies. She is sort of indifferent to wanting to be Queen.
That's where it'll get interesting :3

With my character being the 3rd in Command of the Holy Knights of Azae, I'm sure the dynamic between our characters will be interesting :3

I feel like everyone will hate my girl while she is just indifferent. Or rather they are jealous of how much the Queen adores her while my character has zero fucks given xD

LeSoraAmari said:
That's where it'll get interesting :3
With my character being the 3rd in Command of the Holy Knights of Azae, I'm sure the dynamic between our characters will be interesting :3

Zuka said:
I feel like everyone will hate my girl while she is just indifferent. Or rather they are jealous of how much the Queen adores her while my character has zero fucks given xD
Arturia will be far from jealous, don't worry. xD

noremac said:
Thera was taken in by pirates before, so she'll see you as an OK guy and wouldn't try to catch you for your criminal wrongdoings unless you dabble in slavery

@LeSoraAmari @Zuka I wonder if they will hate Thera, for her blind obedience to the Queen's order?

First, for you sexy, crazy Roadalians. @LeSoraAmari @Zuka @too much idea @Robyn Banks

So Miranda has been in Ashah with the Queen for about 8-9 months now. The executions (hangings) have just started and there has only been a few. She has just announced herself to be a prophet. I would assume that there has to be some internal contention for your characters as this has been pretty sudden and has to be because of this strange and mysterious woman. Plus, declaring yourself a prophet is both pretty insane, and blasphemous. Those close to the Queen know she is mentally ill and this must be because of this. Maybe the Holy Knights start meeting and talking about what to do? They know they would need the help of Renaria, as she is the only one who gets anywhere near the Queen these days. They probably wouldn't want to kill her really (they'd assume she's being manipulated I would think), but definitely Miranda. They can try to rally others (important NPCs) or possibly learn of the Stone Soldiers (a fabled secret religious army in Kildra) that they may think is their only hope at stopping a Queen with an army killing her own people in the name of Azae. It would be interesting and comical to see how these proud females deal with men who are technically of the same religion who are more patriarchal and older.

There's also the first and second in command of the Holy Knights of Azae who are NPCs. Janer Courtine is first and Kira Bamalu is second. Janer adores the Queen and has known her for quite some time but is ready to stage a coup (she could be the one trying to get other holy knights and people in the country to be on her side) while Kira is a religious zealot who the other Holy Knights cannot stand and are afraid of. She carries the Queen's will out without question because it is the way she has always believed the religion should have been enforced. They obviously would not be trying to get her help and would be tip-toeing around her. This could and most likely will lead to confrontation (and maybe even death! dun dun dun!) What do you guys think?

Coming next: What I think @Dirk Diggler, @Lakita , @Jabroni and myself should do (reading over the CS's it looks like we'll all be pretty close). And how I think we could meet either @Savagai , @bottlecap along the way. Coming in the next post in about 30 min- hour.

I'm up in the air about @noremac & @Crucified Fear . Where do you guys see yourselves starting? Noremac, are you currently at sea? Crucified, is Kael still in Kildra? There's also still @Lord Zanicus & @JustJazzy who are I'm sure hard at work on their CS's who we can wait to see where they would like to start (& who they are)

Oh and for those of you who don't know, Miranda is a strange Nomasdae woman who has appeared in Ashah about 9 months ago when everything went to shit. She began meeting with the Queen and the more she did the more the Queen became erratic but confident in her behavior. Queen Gayana made her her only advisor and is now with her almost 24 hours a day.

Users who are viewing this thread