Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

Zuka said:
I might wait to do a Renaria post for tomorrow @KingAdrock ? I was thinking of having her on a high rise Balcony early Dawn as she watches over the Capital pondering life, maybe seeing the crazy cloud over the Swazi Forest? Could have her sneak away like the Hunter she is, steal a horse to go investigate? After all the Queen won't notice her disappearance for a couple of hours......
Probably.... xD

I'll leave The Queen till I know what the other Roadalia girls are doing?
I'm currently working on Thera's intro. She will watch over an execution then heads back to the capital to report to whoever in charge... Maybe the Queen?

Zuka said:
I might wait to do a Renaria post for tomorrow @KingAdrock ? I was thinking of having her on a high rise Balcony early Dawn as she watches over the Capital pondering life, maybe seeing the crazy cloud over the Swazi Forest? Could have her sneak away like the Hunter she is, steal a horse to go investigate? After all the Queen won't notice her disappearance for a couple of hours......
Probably.... xD

I'll leave The Queen till I know what the other Roadalia girls are doing?
Well, the Swazi is I'd say about 8-900 miles from Ashah... so I think it might take her longer then a couple hours xD

[QUOTE="too much idea]I'm currently working on Thera's intro. She will watch over an execution then heads back to the capital to report to whoever in charge... Maybe the Queen?

[/QUOTE]
Gimme like 20 min Thera I'm starting a group PM with all you Roadalia girlies to help get things in order.

KingAdrock said:
Well, the Swazi is I'd say about 8-900 miles from Ashah... so I think it might take her longer then a couple hours xD
Gimme like 20 min Thera I'm starting a group PM with all you Roadalia girlies to help get things in order.
....Queen will never know.

[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]I'm not sure how to start. O.o . I guess I could start at the out skirts of Kildra.

[/QUOTE]
The outskirts of Kildra are pretty near the T'Odis Gate!

[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]I'm not sure how to start. O.o . I guess I could start at the out skirts of Kildra.

[/QUOTE]
Lakita said:
The outskirts of Kildra are pretty near the T'Odis Gate!
Come to the Nevarron Estate!

Work has me in their grubby clutches so I'll try and do a post for Renaria in 12hrs.

I'll hold off on The Queen till someone adresses her or at least everyone's introduction posts are done. :)

Zuka said:
Work has me in their grubby clutches so I'll try and do a post for Renaria in 12hrs.
I'll hold off on The Queen till someone adresses her or at least everyone's introduction posts are done. :)
Don't feel pressured. You have plenty of time. I'm assuming we'll get a good amount of posts coming by the end of this weekend.

KingAdrock said:
Don't feel pressured. You have plenty of time. I'm assuming we'll get a good amount of posts coming by the end of this weekend.
Thank you for the reassurance snookums <3

@Robyn Banks

OUCH! Though expected.

Poor Renaria doesn't even want to be Queen, she'd rather be out in the Forest Hunting. But it's somewhat impossible to actually say no to a Queen.

Ahh this relationship is going to be beautiful....

xD see what happens when Women run a nation? CATTY

Zuka said:
@Robyn Banks
OUCH! Though expected.

Poor Renaria doesn't even want to be Queen, she'd rather be out in the Forest Hunting. But it's somewhat impossible to actually say no to a Queen.

Ahh this relationship is going to be beautiful....

xD see what happens when Women run a nation? CATTY
It sure is. I sense so much drama between them, it's perfect.

I did some research and I believe I'm getting confused with birds. So I've edited my post to have a pet Eagle as opposed to a Hawk? Eagles are decently bigger with higher endurance then Falcon's which is what I was going for :)

@Mykinkaiser

Also bask in my Detailed Posts

BASK IN THEM

Go to Main, I have two characters Renaria and Lilly (not Lilith... this Lilly is a slave girl. Pretty much same circumstances though just much younger) :D

Updates: !!!

-We have awesome posts by so many people! @noremac had a great post full of pirate songs and crew antics. Better keep their hands outta Ziek's pockets!

- @Lakita was so full of beautiful imagery and memorable side characters. Will her and Vanse become fast friends?

- @Zuka playing the two roles with ease! The poor slave Lilly sent by @Savagai Rufus' father to try to change his son and finally give him what he feels like is a proper heir. Renaria contemplating just what is going on in the capitol of Roadalia while showing us her excellent hunting skills!

- @Robyn Banks with Seraphina , a dangerous and fearsome Holy Knight of Azae who despises the Queen's current successor. Does this mean she is eyeing the spot?

- @Lord Zanicus giving us a chilling post with gruesome images and a terrifying character named Varyn. Don't want to cross his path at night!

- @too much idea showing us the beautiful and contemplative Holy Knight Thera watching over an execution. Where is her stance considering her non-belief?

Also check out the wildlife of Indoria inside the Nation Description spoiler for Desert Tral-el created by the lovely Lakita! Awesome pictures as well to really give you an idea of how dangerous they can be! A new World Map is also on its way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im

KingAdrock said:
Updates: !!!
-We have awesome posts by so many people! @noremac had a great post full of pirate songs and crew antics. Better keep their hands outta Ziek's pockets!

- @Lakita was so full of beautiful imagery and memorable side characters. Will her and Vanse become fast friends?

- @Zuka playing the two roles with ease! The poor slave Lilly sent by @Savagai Rufus' father to try to change his son and finally give him what he feels like is a proper heir. Renaria contemplating just what is going on in the capitol of Roadalia while showing us her excellent hunting skills!

- @Robyn Banks with Seraphina , a dangerous and fearsome Holy Knight of Azae who despises the Queen's current successor. Does this mean she is eyeing the spot?

- @Lord Zanicus giving us a chilling post with gruesome images and a terrifying character named Varyn. Don't want to cross his path at night!

- @too much idea showing us the beautiful and contemplative Holy Knight Thera watching over an execution. Where is her stance considering her non-belief?

Also check out the wildlife of Indoria inside the Nation Description spoiler for Desert Tral-el created by the lovely Lakita! Awesome pictures as well to really give you an idea of how dangerous they can be! A new World Map is also on its way!
I'm loving this world but I am nervous about roleplaying such an important character as the Queen of Roadalia

Luckily I've fought my fair share of mental health battles so playing the part of a once kind Ruler with whispers of real and fake voices should be easy enough... wish me luck @_@ I'll probably post for her tomorrow night

Zuka said:
Im
I'm loving this world but I am nervous about roleplaying such an important character as the Queen of Roadalia

Luckily I've fought my fair share of mental health battles so playing the part of a once kind Ruler with whispers of real and fake voices should be easy enough... wish me luck @_@ I'll probably post for her tomorrow night
You've done a great job with everything so far, I have faith in you.

Updates:!!!

-There is now a Religions Header/Section in the lore tab, please check it out especially if your character is a worshiper of the Religion of Azae. More religions and the lore to come soon!

Now the IC has been started for about one week now. I know those who have posted are eager to get to their second round of posts, but like I stated in the rules we need everyone to get a first post in order to establish locations of characters and what traveling groups will be forming.

Right now we have myself and @noremac as Ziek & Adam in a small town in the Libertian rainforest near the border of Kildra called Jakka's Crossing. Through PM it looks like @Crucified Fear as Kael will be joining us as well and possibly @Jabroni as Dania.

@Savagai as Rufus and @Zuka as Lilly are having an awkward encounter at Nevarron estates in Kildra near the Vendel River (city location coming soon)

@Robyn Banks as Seraphina and @too much idea as Thera have shown themselves to be fierce and intense warriors as the Holy Knights, and both seem to be in Roadalia's capitol of Ashah. @Zuka as Renaria is also on her way to the city.

@Lakita as Maerwynn is about to encounter @Dirk Diggler as Vanse and go on a beautiful adventure. They are just entering Kildra from the T'Odis Gate.

@Lord Zanicus as Varyn has just taken out a pirate crew trying for his life in Kildra. He is a terrifying and brutal opponent.

~~~

@LeSoraAmari @bottlecap @Crucified Fear @Dirk Diggler @Jabroni

This is just a friendly reminder to our beautiful/handsome friends out there that they are the last ones to get a first round post up. Once the first round is over, post order will be determined by Location/Nation, but NEVER more than two posts a day please. This will keep things fluid and moving but not get too out of control and become too much for some people to read should they choose to go afk for a few days/a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: If things seemed to have slowed down these past couple of days, please blame me. I have been ill with some kind of summer cold these past 36 hours. Just feel terrible. I plan on getting things back on track by tomorrow though so don't worry your pretty little heads. I have been in contact with @Dirk Diggler off-site and he is finishing up his first post and should have it up by tomorrow. Then we have @LeSoraAmari and @bottlecap posts to look forward to. Then round 2 can finally begin.

So I thought this little thing was fun. During my internet travels I came across this little diddy, and as I'm listening to it, I can't help but think the entire first verse and outro describe this RP pretty well. A little theme song, if you will. Tell me what you think (I bolded the related parts and italicized the really related parts)

Minding my own business—

Knock at the door—who is it?

Be right there, one minute

Gotta get up and go get it

Got white hair, eyes all crazy

Now most mad men don’t phase me

But these guys, I’ll admit it

Got me scared—we’re finished.

The scientists proved it: we’re all gonna die

They got charts & equations, the how when & why

You did not invite them, and neither did I

But they’re here—drink up, we’re all gonna die