Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

Sorry to be annoying, but I changed my RPN name to match my Discord name. I'll try to go through and correct all my tags when I'm able.

Sorry to be annoying, but I changed my RPN name to match my Discord name. I'll try to go through and correct all my tags when I'm able.

The tags will still say edin, but if anyone clicks them it'll still go to your profile page. I can see how it would still be confusing though.

Updated Checklist !!!:

1. Write response as Sefariu Setaro to  @CupAndCough. (This is finished finally. Will get the next response out quicker.)
  2. Write response as Queen Suzane to @Orikanyo. I will get to this tomorrow
  3. Remind @Zooks , @Goaty Goat , & @Deathchart what the plan is. This is to just make sure they remember since its been a week or two.
  4. Begin collaboration post with @Kayso as Mhisri and @Whisker as Abraxas. Remember to ignore the most recent post by @Aenon. He will be fixing what he has as his character is not in the vicinity of ours.
  5. Finally back to the Secret Meeting in Roadalia. I don't think I need to tag anybody. Sorry we got way off the rails on that. It's like we're clawing on or bellies to the light at the end of the tunnel.
  6. I'm going to take a new approach to getting everyone involved in lore writing. I'm going to pick one section, the first being NPC profiles, and we'll all tackle it as a team. For the profiles I will make a list of everyone in the RP. I will go down the list one-by-one and ask each person to pick from a list of NPCs to write a profile for based on information & a picture that I give them. Everyone can feel perfectly free to turn down the offer if they have too much going on at the moment. Don't feel guilty, I just feel like if I take a more direct approach than waiting for people to volunteer than I'll get more people. List coming soon.
  7. Update the Cast Section again.

Okay here is the list for the NPC profiles. I will slowly PM everyone over the next few days and be editing this message and reposting it when each person picks who they are doing or if they pass. Please remember that the NPC profiles are not daunting and do involve your own creativity and ideas. They don't have to be more than a few paragraphs. The more people we get on board, then the quicker the profile sections for each country will fill out.

@Dirk Diggler: Awaiting response with choice.

@CupAndCough: Lord of Rochdale (Name TBD)(Awaiting profile)

@Gradous13: Boka (Duke) Kart G'Orm (Dude of T'Odis)(Awaiting profile)

@Whisker: Awaiting response.

@Syrenrei: Pass.

@DemetrioMachete: Holy Knight of Azae Elizabeth Dering (Awaiting profile)

@Khadame: Awaiting response.

@Galahad: Prince Unger Hildren II (Awaiting profile)

@Trust (no longer online): Lulu Setaro (Awaiting profile)

@Milus: Tsaruu Rari. (Awaiting profile)

@Robyn Banks: Ashlynne Bennet (Awaiting profile)

@Halffix: Awaiting response.

@Goaty Goat: Awaiting response.

@Trickster314: Awaiting response.

@Orikanyo: Barnabus Titwald (Awaiting profile).

@Deathchart: Chancellor Virin Damascus (Awaiting information from me)

@Zooks: Awaiting response.

@Kayso: Awaiting response.

@too much idea: Thera's adoptive father (Awaiting profile)

@ShadedRose: Awaiting PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Checklist !!!:

1. Write response as Queen Suzane to @Orikanyo. I will get to this tomorrow   (Got to this finally. Short and sweet.)
  2. Remind @Zooks , @Goaty Goat , & @Deathchart what the plan is. This is to just make sure they remember since its been a week or two. (This is coming very soon. Sometime today)
  3. Begin collaboration post with @Kayso as Mhisri and @Whisker as Abraxas. Remember to ignore the most recent post by @Aenon. He will be fixing what he has as his character is not in the vicinity of ours.
  4. Finally back to the Secret Meeting in Roadalia. I don't think I need to tag anybody. Sorry we got way off the rails on that. It's like we're clawing on or bellies to the light at the end of the tunnel.
  5. I'm going to take a new approach to getting everyone involved in lore writing. I'm going to pick one section, the first being NPC profiles, and we'll all tackle it as a team. For the profiles I will make a list of everyone in the RP. I will go down the list one-by-one and ask each person to pick from a list of NPCs to write a profile for based on information & a picture that I give them. Everyone can feel perfectly free to turn down the offer if they have too much going on at the moment. Don't feel guilty, I just feel like if I take a more direct approach than waiting for people to volunteer than I'll get more people. List coming soon. (This is all finished. All the lists are sent out and about half of everyone has already picked who they are doing!)
  6. Update the Cast Section again.

Holidays are super rough on us all, I know, but I'm please asking everyone to check their PMs the next time you are on. Many of you are not reading them/responding which is what I am waiting for before before being able to continue in many aspects of the RP. Remember, the NPC list project is OPTIONAL and you are perfectly free to pass, but it would be nice if you at least respond at all and tell me you are passing.

Happy holidays.

Random Update:

Just added to the Important People section of T'Odis. There are now pictures and some profiles for many of the T'Odis family. More will be coming soon.

Updated Checklist: !!!

1. Remind @Zooks , @Goaty Goat , & @Deathchart what the plan is. This is to just make sure they remember since its been a week or two. (Everyone pretty much knows what they are doing. Just waiting on the timing to get posts in.
  2. Begin collaboration post with @Kayso as Mhisri and @Whisker as Abraxas. Remember to ignore the most recent post by @Aenon. He will be fixing what he has as his character is not in the vicinity of ours. (This is so close to complete! Just waiting for @Whisker part as Abraxas and a response from @Kayso as mhisri and we're done!)
  3. Get a response to @Orikanyo as Queen Suzane. (That's coming by the end of the weekend.)
  4. Once the Queen post is finally up she will be arriving at the coliseum.  Then @Trust (no longer online) Solana can make her escape from her hiding spot in the chaos.
  5. Finally back to the Secret Meeting in Roadalia. I don't think I need to tag anybody. Sorry we got way off the rails on that. It's like we're clawing on or bellies to the light at the end of the tunnel. (just a few paragraphs from me and then it's time for everyone's exits!)
  6. Update the Cast Section again. (This is all finished! I added @Robyn Banks as Arturia, Re-added @Crucified Fear as Kael Gilgrend, and added a picture for @Milus Sesler. Check it all out! If I am missing something for someone, please let me know.)
  7. Been adding to the Important people's sections of each subforum from the already existing profiles in the old thread. Will delete that thread once all profiles are transferred.
  8. Update NPC list for who's doing what profile.

1. Get a response to @Orikanyo as Queen Suzane. (That's coming by the end of the weekend.) ALL FINISHED. Well, not finished but the next part is sent out!
  2. Once the Queen post is finally up she will be arriving at the coliseum.  Then @Trust (no longer online) Solana can make her escape from her hiding spot in the chaos. (We are literally minutes away from this in the post !!!)
  3. Finally back to the Secret Meeting in Roadalia. I don't think I need to tag anybody. Sorry we got way off the rails on that. It's like we're clawing on or bellies to the light at the end of the tunnel. (just a few paragraphs from me and then it's time for everyone's exits!) This will be coming sometime Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Be prepared @Zooks @Robyn Banks @too much idea @Kayso
  4. Write a response to the fight with Sef Vs @CupAndCough Aloysius. This will be up by the weekend.
  5. Add @too much idea finished profile for Thera's adoptive father and former captain in the Roadalia Military, Camphor Irais
  6. Get NPC profile information to @Halffix so he can begin writing the profile. Almost forgot about this.
  7. Move @CupAndCough Empty Ouroboros profile to the Factions thread of Kildra.
  8. Been adding to the Important people's sections of each subforum from the already existing profiles in the old thread. Will delete that thread once all profiles are transferred.
  9. Update NPC list for who's doing what profile.
  10. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone.
  11. Asking for updates on the NPC profiles being written.
  12. Get timeline 2.0 finished and finally up.

1. Get a response to @Orikanyo as Queen Suzane. (That's coming by the end of the weekend.) ALL FINISHED. Well, not finished but the next part is sent out!
  2. Once the Queen post is finally up she will be arriving at the coliseum.  Then @Trust (no longer online) Solana can make her escape from her hiding spot in the chaos. (We are literally minutes away from this in the post !!!)
  3. Finally back to the Secret Meeting in Roadalia. I don't think I need to tag anybody. Sorry we got way off the rails on that. It's like we're clawing on or bellies to the light at the end of the tunnel. (just a few paragraphs from me and then it's time for everyone's exits!) This will be coming sometime Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Be prepared @Zooks @Robyn Banks @too much idea @Kayso
  4. Write a response to the fight with Sef Vs @CupAndCough Aloysius. This will be up by the weekend.
  5. Add @too much idea finished profile for Thera's adoptive father and former captain in the Roadalia Military, Camphor Irais
  6. Get NPC profile information to @Halffix so he can begin writing the profile. Almost forgot about this.
  7. Move @CupAndCough Empty Ouroboros profile to the Factions thread of Kildra.
  8. Been adding to the Important people's sections of each subforum from the already existing profiles in the old thread. Will delete that thread once all profiles are transferred.
  9. Update NPC list for who's doing what profile.
  10. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone.
  11. Asking for updates on the NPC profiles being written.
  12. Get timeline 2.0 finished and finally up.

Remember to mention me in the post, but I'm kinda dead tired at the minute >.<

Hi! I think this is where I post Character Sheets, so here we go. 

天王

View attachment 223380

"I-I believe in the Greater Love of Vavos. I...uh...have no time for lesser love! Haha, ehm, that sword won't be necessary...AH LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

-Uduliadej, Tian Wang, Monk of the Vavosian Order

Name

Tian Wang Uduliadej

[SIZE= 12px]30[/SIZE]

Race

Parshumian

Male

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Appearance

He may be of royal blood, but his mien better suits a commoner. While Tian Wang's ancestral roots do preside in his handsome countenance, most first impressions only see the simple rags and straw hat. That disguise indeed also beguiles his true athleticism, built from years of travel and manual labor. Often his striking jawline, and puzzling contrast between common person and something else, leads to women easily flocking to his heart of gold. Unintentionally on the oblivious monk's part, and much to his bodyguard Vaiya's chagrin. 

Personality

[SIZE= 12px]Tian Wang, contrary to his given name, isn't much of a ruler. He's clumsy, naive, and often reckless. Nonetheless, Tian Wang believes in the ideals of the Sea God Vavos; of peace and unity. Despite his inexperience and ineptness the monk possesses an unusual charisma about him that calls out to people. He has courage, and a heart of gold. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He is also as oblivious to women's signals as a brick wall. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Still, for all his flaws, Tian Wang continues to press on into the unknown. Some may call him foolish, but Tian Wang believes in fighting for goodness and what is right. Even if he is weak, he will not stand by and do nothing when danger is afoot. He will fight, and often run, but his foes can rest assured that he will return again. And again...and again...until the job is done. That is his shining strength: the will to never surrender, not even against all odds. [/SIZE]

History

Tian Wang was the middle son of the middle sons of Calar Dhumiboi Uduliadej. Unsurprisingly he lived up to his chronology perfectly as the most mediocre of the mediocre. Tian Wang wasn't particularly good at anything. He couldn't command naval ships like his brothers; he couldn't study the mysteries of the world like his sisters. He was just...disappointing. 

[SIZE= 12px]The young son tried to become talented at something like his siblings. He listened and watched them and learned with them, but was frustrated by how they always surpassed him so quickly. What was he to do? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]The family loved him, of course, but more in the same endearing way one humors a puppy. He wasn't a bad brother, or a bad person. Tian Wang just didn't stand out. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Angry and disheartened, Tian Wang sought solace in the Sea God Vavos. He visited the temples and prayed each day that he might find a talent for himself. Often the young boy would sneak off by himself to visit and try to curry as much favor as possible with the deity. One of the blind old monks eventually mistook him for a student, and by accident, Tian Wang started helping around the temple. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]He devoted his life to the Sea God Vavos more and more until he announced to his father that he wished to join the Vavosian Order and study among the monks (who also happened to be legendary sea serpent hunters). Calar Uduliadej, as a follower of Vavos himself, didn't see anything wrong with it and so gave his blessings, proud of his son for finding a place in the world. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Still the Calar dispatched a bodyguard to accompany him to the mountains where he would train and pray; Tian Wang was royal blood after all, and needed to be kept safe. Unfortunately most of the excellent and esteemed warriors were already committed to the other—frankly more important—children, and no one else really wanted to spend an unprestigious life with the middle child. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Unexpectedly, a talented trainee volunteered for the job. Vaiya, one of the most skilled royal-guards-in-training with a promising career ahead of her, gave it all up to follow Tian. Suffice to say, most were shocked that such a talent would deliberately choose mediocrity. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Tian Wang, however, was very pleased. He and Vaiya became some of the closest of friends in the ensuing years, and upon his christening as a Vavosian monk the two shared numerous adventures thereafter. Most of them a result of Tian Wang leaping headfirst into trouble and Vaiya resignedly saving him from it., but he likes to tell the story much differently. [/SIZE]

Weapon of Choice

[SIZE= 12px]Tian Wang carries a wooden staff with him wherever he goes, and has been trained to use it for simple household tasks. Combat on the other hand...well, Vaiya is still working on that. [/SIZE]

Other

Tian Wang may be the weakest and most undistinguished now, but he will learn and he will grow. Perhaps one day he'll be the among the most special of them all. 

Character #2 is here! 

The Scarlet Lotus

View attachment 223775

"Don't you see? I'm hunting monsters."

-Vaiya, Parshumian Royal Guard

Name

Vaiya 

Last Name Unknown

[SIZE= 12px]29[/SIZE]

Race

Kildran

[SIZE= 12px]Female[/SIZE]

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Appearance

[SIZE= 12px]Slender and stoic, Vaiya stands as the epitome of the "Ice Queen." Little seems to interest her resting bitch face, much to many a suitor's frustration. Yet they still come, and it is of no surprise; she holds a mysterious beauty eminent in her stride. Indeed, her steps reverberate with grace reminiscent of a dancer, as does the cadence of her swordplay for the unlucky soul to rouse her wrath. Her lithe form, however, is often concealed beneath a black cloak and hood, concealing all but her delicate jaw and a few strands of Vaiya's exotic scarlet hair, a feature that quickly earned her distinctive moniker: The Scarlet Lotus. [/SIZE]

Personality

[SIZE= 12px]Vaiya is a focused and resolute woman. Her fixated temperament leaves little room for expressing much warmth, and even that often comes off brusque. Only around Tian Wang, her charge, does Vaiya seem to truly come alive. She is known to flash a small, rare smile or crack a corny pun on occasion when accompanying the Vavosian monk. Outside of that, most people find her rather phlegmatic upon first meeting, which seems to deter most from pursuing anything further. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Make no mistake though: Vaiya is a greatly compassionate woman. She is only very selective in who she entrusts with her love. The people she cares deeply about can be counted on one hand, and of those still alive, Tian Wang is at the forefront. To Vaiya, only the two of them matter. That attitude often conflicts with the benevolent monk, who drags her far too often into  begrudgingly helping people she couldn't care less about. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]This ruthless, steely attitude leads many observers into believing Vaiya is more machine than human. Those who've seen her violent side would strongly disagree. "Hell hath no fury greater than Vaiya scorned," the royal guardsmen used to warn young recruits,  and they wouldn't be entirely off the mark. On the day to day Vaiya cages away the intense anger dwelling within the deep recesses of her mind; she meditates frequently to maintain her focus. Her hatred burns for the supernatural creatures dwelling in the world, and especially for one legendary sea serpeant: Hai Long, the dragon of the ocean. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Vaiya will have her revenge. [/SIZE]

History

[SIZE= 12px]Many years ago, in the Queendom of Roadalia, a Holy Knight and her husband named their daughter after an ancient religious legend in the Church: Vaiya, the guardian of Heaven. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]They raised her lovingly, and kindly. Her mother was a hard working officer and taught Vaiya the basics of self defense. Her father was a well-to-do merchant who frequently took her travelling on voyages to distant lands.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Together they were a joyous family until her fifteenth birthday, when her father purchased a ship for his enterprise. Feeling confident, he and a few business partners had chosen to make a daring move to venture for trade with the enigmatic Parshumians now that they were at peace with the T'Odis. His wife accompanied him as a guard, and soon enough Vaiya was brought aboard too upon incessant pleading. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]That trip was when her old life abruptly ended. A violent thunderstorm had stirred the seas into an unusual rage, and with it, brought the devil upon them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Papa!" Vaiya wailed, weeping helplessly as the monstrosity of a serpent seized her father, and a chunk of the ship's hull, within its jaws. It's sharp, bloody teeth morphed reminiscently of a wicked grin. Each tooth stood taller than she, like a demonic prison for the souls of those lost beyond. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Vaiya, stand behind me!" her mother shouted over the deafening thunderstorm and shouts of panicked men. Her mother's scarlet hair fluttered in the wind as she raised her plate shield and drew a sword. Vaiya curled up into a ball on the wet deck, frightened. She didn't dare look up.[/SIZE]

She later awoke washed up ashore among the wreckage of the vessel. A young boy, on his way to the temple of Vavos, saw her and cried for help. Soon enough Parshumian men and women arrived to scour for more survivors, but there were none. Only Vaiya was left. She was all alone.

The young woman nearly fell into a depression before a voice invited her to stay with him. She looked up to see the face of the young boy who'd found her, grinning warmly. 

[SIZE= 12px]He bowed, and spoke in the Common Words. "I'm Tian Wang," he said. "Please let me help!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]The royal family wasn't sure what to make of her, but Tian Wang worked hard to convince his father to let her stay. Calar Uduliadej did so begrudgingly, wary of a diplomatic incident, but allowed it until the young Roadalian had recovered. The trauma from Hai Long, the legendary sea serpent who attacked her vessel, remained ever at the forefront of her mind; Vaiya could hardly sleep, and the times she did, would quickly awake from a nightmare in cold sweat. Yet every time Tian Wang was there, kneeling with a cup of tea in hands. "Have some. It helps you sleep."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]His compassion and sympathy struck a chord in her. She found herself clinging onto him as a beacon of light in a dark time. Soon enough she had recovered and begun sparring with the royal guardsman recruits, showing off the powerful movements of the Holy Knights' style. Shortly thereafter a Roadalian diplomatic ship arrived to retrieve her, but to the shock of all parties involved, she refused. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"This is my home now. I hope with your..." Vaiya's eyes trailed to meet Parshum's leader's, "...and Calar Udeliadej's blessing, I can stay. Please."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]The diplomatic envoy had a puzzled look upon her face, as did the Calar, but both witnessed the glance she spared towards Tian Wang. The envoy nodded hesitantly, and all attention turned to the Calar. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He smiled, recognizing young love when he saw it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Vaiya continued to train as a new recruit for the royal guard, rapidly blazing through Parshumese combat forms faster than anybody would've expected. Gossip about the talented foreigner with scarlet hair spread through the ranks like wildfire as her prestige continued to grow until she stood as one of the top graduates, prepared to enter service. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Then she shocked Parshum again, and volunteered to throw away her promising career to follow the mediocre middle son, Tian Wang, into the mountains as a personal escort. Few knew of the close friendship she held with the aspiring monk, and even less of her true feelings. Together they set off, but her training still continued.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]The monks were experts at the ancient ways of slaying sea serpents after all, and Vaiya had a particular one in mind. [/SIZE]

Weapon of Choice

[SIZE= 12px]Vaiya is proficient in most forms of weaponry, but she chooses to only carry two swords upon her person. One a wooden training saber she uses on mortal men to avoid killing at Tian Wang's insistence; the other her mother's beautiful steel sword found in the wreckage, which she reserves for the most dire occasions...and monsters. [/SIZE]

Other

Vaiya has mostly recovered from her PTSD, but the rare vestiges of it still remain. She is also known to be an extremely skilled swordsman, especially compared to Tian Wang. She is able to handle any average warrior using only a wooden training sword. Her combat style is an eclectic mix between Roadalian, Parshumian, and a few others she's picked up along the way. 

Random Updates: !!!

-Added to the important People thread of Roadalia. General Leonard's profile can now be found there along with @too much idea's profile for Thera's adoptive father, Camphor Irais (congratulation on being the first to finish a profile!) Also finally have a picture of Lieutenant-General Abraham Tomney, profile coming soon.

-Begun the interesting process of moving old posts from the old IC to the first comment of each respective nation thread. This way people can read whats goin on in each nation from the beginning. Check Libertia's IC to see what I'm talking about. Still a WIP

-Welcome our first official new member with a finished CS, @Lexielai!

Feel like I literally rose from a grave to post back on here. I am locking my mind in a cell with nothing but a computer and keyboard until I finish Sesler'ther's first post. @Halffix can finally stop mingling with the landlubbers at Falcon's Haven.

Name: Akita Mercier

Race: 50% - T'Odis 50% - Parshumian (T'Odis mother and Parshumian father)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Nurturing by nature, Akita does what she can for the people she cares for. Her father did the same, always checking on their fellow neighbors and making sure they had what was necessary. She is clever, as well. Outsmarting petty thieves and the like without putting much thought into the matter. It's easy for her to think through a situation before jumping in head first although she has been known to sometimes lose her temper and act without thinking over the consequences. Though she may seem friendly to those who know her, she doesn't take kindly to new faces. She has to get to know a person before deciding whether or not to like them. With some it's easier than others.

Description:
02b2091aebc64a8de62fa83b5ade9981.jpg

Her eyes are a light purple, being one of her most stunning features. Her hair hangs just past her shoulders and sticks in all directions due to a lack of brushing. She stands at 5'8".

Weapon of Choice: Chain whip and small throwing knives.

background:

At the young age of two, Akita's future had already been decided for her. She would not be living the life of a noble fish merchant as her father and mother before her, instead her mother would choose to send her only daughter away to T'Odis. There, Akita was expected to learn more of the world while also traveling to each of the different empires with her uncle. He would teach her of each countries' unique and equally great histories and as a result she would become a well-known merchant with an extensive knowledge of the world around her.

At her current age of twenty-five, she plans to return home to her elderly parents and older brother, Zephyr. As of now, however, she is residing in Indoria until her uncle is finished trading away the goods he'd been so diligent to sell. While her mind has been well conditioned, her physical self has as well. Throughout the years there has been a balance of both mental and physical ability. Her uncle trained his niece constantly and as a result she is fully capable of protecting herself from the potential threats as they travel from place to place.

Name: Zephyr Mercier

Race: 50% - T'Odis 50% - Parshumian 50% (T'Odis mother and Parshumian father)

Sexuality: Demisexual

Personality: Good natured but incredibly stubborn, this friendly giant loves pranking those around him. Not in a harmful way, though. Most, if not all, of his pranks are harmless. He enjoys making people around him laugh although his parents are hardly amused by his "childish" behavior. Zephyr can become sufficiently mature when needed. His mind hardly allows him much rest though that works to his advantage. His father was sure to instill a hard worker into the young man at an early age therefor anytime he is unable to rest he finds any work that may need to be done. When he isn't helping his parents around their shop, he's off on his own inventing or training.

Description:

Snowy white hair and lightly tanned skin, he takes after their mother, being 6'8". His clothing is always disheveled as he doesn't care much for appearances.There's a scar across his throat from a freak accident while working on his scythe. He wears a white cloth around his neck to cover the unnatural mark.

Weapon of Choice: Scythe and a pair of brass knuckles.

background: Zephyr grew up in a surprisingly loving home and hardly ever had to face many struggles. His father did well to provide for his family and when Zephyr hit the age of ten he was also expected to help. He was two when his parents announced the pregnancy and in that time all he did was wonder whether or not if that was a good thing. He couldn't understand why his parents would want another child when he, himself was enough to hold their attention. When Akita was born, he changed his tune a bit. She was like a little angel that he was going to have to protect. This thought has always stayed with him. His little sister is a big inspiration to him since she left and has been traveling all around.

While his sister was sent off to learn from their uncle, Zeph was taught by their mother in the ways of fighting. She had once been a well-known and respected knight under Emperor T'Odis when she was younger. Zephyr learned quickly from his mother's fighting style and often practiced on his own as well. After some time he began taking an interest in inventing. He created his own scythe that he carries nearly everywhere. Now, he continues to train and craft weapons for others to buy. He's created a name for himself in their decent sized fishing village. His hopes are to leave with Akita and their uncle after their return so that he too can travel around the world.

Welcome @King of Strong Style!

Also, @Kirwinning, @Crucified Fear, @ShadedRose, @Lokipi, @Gradous13, @Whisker, @Syrenrei, @DemetrioMachete, @Galahad, @Trust, @Milus, @Robyn Banks, @Purpleyedmiss, @Halffix, @Goaty Goat, @Trickster314, @Orikanyo, @Deathchart, @Zooks, @Dirk Diggler, @Kayso, @CupAndCough, @too much idea, @HighlyDysfunctional, @Ravthrion, @King of Strong Style@Exiled Ace, @Lexielai, @Opaque Artifex

Thank you so much for joining in on this adventure with me. I plan on it being a long one so I hope most of you are in for the long haul! This is my most ambitious project I have ever attempted and it's been a blast so far. Just wanted to thank you all and say Happy Holidays! Hope its good for everyone!

Me? I'll be celebrating Festivus

festivus-newcomers.png

Thank you! @Kayso

Merry Festivus @King Ad Rock 

We post our characters here correct? I'll be working on mine once I finish setting up my one on one with someone.

I look forward to Roleplaying with all of you as well!

Well, I guess it's time to stop crying and fight my father. Celebrate those holidays till your wallet hurts, people.

Users who are viewing this thread