Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

Name: Arslan the Mercenary Extraordinaire

Race: Kildran

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Arlsan is a very… unique figure. He’s extremely kind and merciful; he has a strong sense of honor, loyalty and justice. He values Morals and Ideals more than anything else. Being the older gentleman that he is, he is considered to be somewhat wise and respected by both his peers and those that are younger than him. As previously stated, Arslan is an extremely kind man, and is willing to do anything to help his allies and will always be by their side. He is extremely calm and isn’t easy to intimidate, making thugs and other annoyed at this trait of his. There is another side of Arslan though; he is a grade A comedian. He mostly makes witty comebacks or sarcastic comments about other people. He can be a bit of a flirt when it comes to that sort of stuff.

Description:

Arslan.png

Arslan is a bit taller than most other Kildrans, and has a darker skin tone than most, mostly due to his traveling the nations and what not. He has an athletic build to him, his arms and legs being particularly muscular. He has extremely dark brown eyes, and his hair is a darkish gray color and is short. One of his eyes is missing, causing him to typically wear an eye patch. He has a lengthy and deep scar that runs over his good eye, luckily he can still see out of it. He has no facial hair, and tries to keep it that way. He also has multiple scars across his body, some you can see and some you cannot see.

Weapon of Choice: Steel Longsword. He has other weapons of course, but he prefers a good sword fight.

Background: Arslan was born into a decently prominent Noble House in Kildra, in the capital of Kein. He was the middle child, and had no chance of becoming the Lord of his House. At a young age though, Arlsan knew the life of a Noble just wasn’t one for him, and decided that when he was old enough he would leave his family. Of course being a Noble he was educated in Arithmetic, reading, writing, philosophy and much more. His favorite thing to learn was Swordsmanship, it was always his favorite part of the day.

At the tender age of 15, Arslan would run away from his home, and the Capital all together. He ventured south, out of the country and into the harsh lands of Indoria. Of course he wasn’t welcomed, at all, in fact he was discriminated and treated poorly, the Indorians had good reason though, with him being Kildran and all. Luckily he would join a Mercenary company and learn to hone his trade as a swordsmen. Sadly, he witnessed atrocities that no child should. The Company he joined wasn’t the best. They were thugs really, and did as they pleased. After witnessing the leader of the Company rape the daughter of Nobleman while in Kildra, he decided to leave the company. He was at the age of 17 when this happened.

Arslan stayed in Indoria for another year or so, continuing to be a sellsword, but working by himself. He’d normally take safer missions, as he would have no one to watch his back, but occasionally he took a risky one. After a while in Indoria, he got bored of the deserts and hot air and moved on towards Libertia. There is where he really began to make a name for himself as a capable Mercenary. He took on the most difficult jobs and was willing to do jobs for the common man or peasant. He had a code though, and that code was to only take jobs that he found morally right. He became well known for hunting Criminals and bandits.

Arslan continued his ways of a Mercenary, traveling to Roadalia and even T’Odis to do jobs. Ten years had passed and he was now 28 years old. He’d become quite the person in the Underworld. Someone who could be loyal and trusted to do a job, but cross him and he would kill you without a second guessing himself. He was still young too, but had a wealth of experience from his lengthy time being a Mercenary. He had became an expert Trapper and tracker as well as a Master Swordsman. He was also adept with a bow, having a half decent shot.

Soon enough though, being a Mercenary got a bit mundane for him; sure he would occasionally have a job worth telling, but most were the same. Save the princess, get a reward. Kill the bandits, get a reward. So on and so on. Arlsan decided to continue being a Mercenary, but would also take jobs on killing beasts and dangerous animals. It was a new challenge for him and allowed him to grow as a fighter. While hunting a Tral-El he lost his eye in the fight, thus causing him to wear his eye-patch. He killed the bastard though and decided to keep one of its’ eyes as a trophy.

The Next decade would be rather boring; he’d continue his craft as a Mercenary and he continued to garner more and more reputation as a skilled fighter. On a few rare occasions he would help out high ranking government officials with things, nothing that note worthy though. When the War of Royalty began in his homeland, he was disgusted by it. He wasn’t fond of either side, but he hated seeing his family choose the side of Prince Unger II. Granted the Queen wasn’t much better, but she looked out for the common man, and seemed okay. He declined to join in on the War when Queen Suzane began to hire mercenaries to fight for her.

For the next eight years, word of Arlsan had died out, many suspected he died trying to hunt down some Tral-el in Libertia. Others began to think he moved to T’Odis and died there. No one had seen him in eight years, since the beginning of the War of Royalty. After it ended, he still didn’t come out of hiding and thus causing many to believe he died.

A tall and muscular man, with gray hair and a missing eye claims to be Arslan, who many still regard as a Master Swordsman and the best lone mercenary. Though why he went into and came out of hiding, is still a mystery.

Theme/Genre: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Random Update: !

-Just finished up the old IC post transfer for Libertia. You can now read all canon posts from the beginning in Kildra, Libertia, and T'Odis (I even added a few pictures). I'm off to start Roadalia next.

Updated Checklist: !!!

1. Update Cast section. (About to do this right now, fell asleep the other night.) (Done But we have so many new CS's I have to re-add it to the bottom of the list.
  2. Begin my next response as Queen Suzane to @Orikanyo. (Don't worry, Suzane will get Eliza's cart and Petunia all taken care of. This next pair of responses should get us to the Coliseum finally.) (Halfway through this. It's not a super long one. It's coming)
  3. Begin reading and catching up on Jin & Klaus so I can take over Jin and get a response to @DemetrioMachete. (I will get to this before the weekend's end)
  4. Get NPC profile information to @Halffix so he can begin writing the profile. Almost forgot about this. (Jesus I still got to do this. Slacking on this.)(I did it! It's finally sent out!)
  5. Move @CupAndCough Empty Ouroboros profile to the Factions thread of Kildra. (Doing that right this goddamn minute before I forget.) (Finally up for everyone to read. Check it out!!!)
  6. Finish moving NPC profiles from old conjoined Important people thread. Will convert the thread into one dedicated to Engriact and the Four Heralds themselves. (Still working on it, but I think I may have most of 'em. Gettin' there.)
  7. Get timeline 2.0 finished and finally up. (This is 2/3 done. I'm on year 340 of 469. So close. Check out the sneak peak of the first 280 years further back in on of my comments in the OOC. I should put a header so people can see it.) I put the header up for the first 280 years. Go check it out in the OOC!
  8. Open Rufus Vs. Nevarrus PM with @Zooks (Finally getting this all started.)
  9. Read updated BSC and Kildran Sister profiles for @Goaty Goat to see if I approve. (Promise to read this before I go back to work on Tuesday night)
  10. Continue moving old IC posts starting with finishing Libertia and then moving on to Roadalia. (This is pretty much finished. Just have Indoria to do now.)
  11. Begin planning with @Milus for my control of Rasuli and Tartae. (This is coming bud. Hold tight.)
  12. Open PM between @Milus @Halffix and @ShadedRose about being shipmates.( I got this sent out.)
  13. Finish up the secret meeting with @too much idea
  14. Find @Deathchart (Where you at, where you at?)
  15. Update Cast Section yet again with all of our beautiful newbies.
  16. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone.

1. Begin reading and catching up on Jin & Klaus so I can take over Jin and get a response to @DemetrioMachete. (It's still the weekend for me. I will be getting to this today.)
  2. Get a response to @CupAndCough as Sef. (I'm on roll. I may get to this today/tonight.)
  3. Begin planning with @Milus for my control of Rasuli and Tartae. (This is coming bud. Hold tight.)
  4. Finish the Libertian post and get that bad boy finally up. I will open a new PM between @Whisker, @Crucified Fear, @Kayso, and myself for the next post. 8 Days later!)
  5. Finish transferring old IC posts into Roadalia's IC.
  6. Get my CS for the Uduliadej sibling I'm playing up.
  7. Update Cast Section yet again with all of our beautiful newbies.
  8. Finish moving NPC profiles from old conjoined Important people thread. Will convert the thread into one dedicated to Engriact and the Four Heralds themselves. (Still working on it, but I think I may have most of 'em. Gettin' there.)
  9. Get timeline 2.0 finished and finally up. (I will be posting another preview of this soon. Years 1-350. I will let you all know when I get it up.)
  10. Read updated PSC and Kildran Sister profiles for @Goaty Goat to see if I approve. (Promise to read this before I go back to work on Tuesday night)
  11. Finish up the secret meeting with @too much idea
  12. Find @Deathchart (Where you at, where you at?)
  13. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone. (Someday King, Someday)

Random Update: !

-All the old IC posts for Roadalia have been transferred to the Roadalia subforum IC. You can now read from the beginning. All that's left is Indoria.

1. Begin reading and catching up on Jin & Klaus so I can take over Jin and get a response to @DemetrioMachete. (It's still the weekend for me. I will be getting to this today.)( Finally done with this. In the midst of responding back and forth)
  2. Get a response to @CupAndCough as Sef. (This is up next!)
  3. Begin planning with @Milus for my control of Rasuli and Tartae. (This is coming bud. Hold tight.)
  4. Finish the Libertian post and get that bad boy finally up. I will open a new PM between @Whisker, @Crucified Fear, @Kayso, and myself for the next post. 8 Days later!)
  5. Finish transferring old IC posts into Roadalia's IC.(All done. Indoria is up next!)
  6. Get my CS for the Uduliadej sibling I'm playing up.
  7. Update Cast Section yet again with all of our beautiful newbies.
  8. Finish moving NPC profiles from old conjoined Important people thread. Will convert the thread into one dedicated to Engriact and the Four Heralds themselves. (Still working on it, but I think I may have most of 'em. Gettin' there.)
  9. Get timeline 2.0 finished and finally up. (I will be posting another preview of this soon. Years 1-350. I will let you all know when I get it up.)
  10. Read updated PSC and Kildran Sister profiles for @Goaty Goat to see if I approve. (Promise to read this before I go back to work on Tuesday night)
  11. Finish up the secret meeting with @too much idea
  12. Find @Deathchart (Where you at, where you at?)(Found him!)
  13. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone. (Someday King, Someday)

1. Get a response to @CupAndCough as Sef. (This is up next!) (Responded!)
  2. Begin planning with @Milus for my control of Rasuli and Tartae. (This is finally up next! Will get on this tonight/tomorrow/Friday)
  3. Finish the Libertian post and get that bad boy finally up. I will open a new PM between @Whisker, @Crucified Fear, @Kayso, and myself for the next post. I think I may change the time skip in Libertia 14 days. This will be coming this weekend!)
  4. Finish transferring old IC posts with just Indoria left.
  5. Get my CS for the Uduliadej sibling I'm playing up. (I have a faceclaim and a name! It's getting there.)
  6. Update Cast Section yet again with all of our beautiful newbies. (I will be getting on this very soon.)
  7. PMing new members about how they can start.
  8. Finish moving NPC profiles from old conjoined Important people thread. Will convert the thread into one dedicated to Engriact and the Four Heralds themselves. (Just a couple left)
  10. Read updated PSC and Kildran Sister profiles for @Goaty Goat to see if I approve. (Promise to read this before I go back to work on Tuesday night) (This is halfway done. Just need to read the PSC profile.)
  11. Finish up the secret meeting with @too much idea (Coming this weekend!)
  12. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone. (Someday King, Someday)

abcabc

1. Begin planning with @Milus for my control of Rasuli and Tartae. (This is finally up next! Will get on this tonight/tomorrow/Friday) (Got this began and sent out)
  2. Re-read @ShadedRose post so I can help direct her second post and how to get to @Halffix (Sorry I'm a couple days behind due to real life. Will be getting on this by Monday night.)
  3. Finish the Libertian post and get that bad boy finally up. I will open a new PM between @Whisker, @Crucified Fear, @Kayso, and myself for the next post. I think I may change the time skip in Libertia 14 days. This will be coming this weekend!) (This is finally edited together and posted! Check it out!)
  4. Finish up the secret meeting with @too much idea (Coming this Weekend/Monday night)
  5. Finish transferring old IC posts with just Indoria left.  (Halfway through this. Just a couple posts left.
  6. Update Cast Section yet again with all of our beautiful newbies. (I will be getting on this very soon. I actually realized it's just @King of Strong Style and @DarkianMaker missing. Ill get you guys in very soon.)
  7. PMing new members about how they can start. ( @King of Strong Style , @Gabriel Forfax , @Exiled Ace , and @DarkianMaker)
  8. Finish moving NPC profiles from old conjoined Important people thread. Will convert the thread into one dedicated to Engriact and the Four Heralds themselves. (Just a couple left) (Finishing this right now)
  9. Start new Prison PM with @Whisker, @Kayso, @Goaty Goat, and @Crucified Fear. My first post will be pretty long so it may take me a while. I'll start the PM and explain how it will work by Sunday night.
  10. Remind people about their NPC assignments.
  11. Get timeline 2.0 finished and finally up. (I will be posting another preview of this soon. Years 1-350. I will let you all know when I get it up.)
  12. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone. (Someday King, Someday)

I'm sorry everyone. Work has been catching up with me. I have had very little free time these past few days. I will try to catch up this weekend.

@King of Strong Style @Exiled Ace @Lexielai @Opaque Artifex @Crucified Fear @ShadedRose @Gradous13 @Whisker @Syrenrei @DemetrioMachete @Galahad @Milus @Robyn Banks @Halffix @Goaty Goat @Trickster314 @Orikanyo @Deathchart @Zooks @Dirk Diggler @Kayso @CupAndCough @too much idea @DarkianMaker @The Hollowed @Gabriel Forfax

I apologize if it seems I have disappeared this past week. Work had me completely swamped and tired. I plan on getting caught up with things by the end of the weekend.

@too much idea, I was suppose to finish the secret meeting post with you last weekend but I just never got to it. Hope you're still lurking.

Thank you all for being patient and bearing with me. Love you all.

~King

@King of Strong Style @Exiled Ace @Lexielai @Opaque Artifex @Crucified Fear @ShadedRose @Gradous13 @Whisker @Syrenrei @DemetrioMachete @Galahad @Milus @Robyn Banks @Halffix @Goaty Goat @Trickster314 @Orikanyo @Deathchart @Zooks @Dirk Diggler @Kayso @CupAndCough @too much idea @DarkianMaker @The Hollowed @Gabriel Forfax

I apologize if it seems I have disappeared this past week. Work had me completely swamped and tired. I plan on getting caught up with things by the end of the weekend.

@too much idea, I was suppose to finish the secret meeting post with you last weekend but I just never got to it. Hope you're still lurking.

Thank you all for being patient and bearing with me. Love you all.

~King

Weekend ended up consuming Monday on me. Got a lot to begin sorting through tonight. Will definitely have the time to do it. I'll be going through my checklist per usual.

Alaya "Hell's Fae" Worda

Shieldmaiden Sister of the Kildran Sisters Order and Bodyguard to the Crown of Kildra

Shieldmaiden Sister - Alaya Worda.jpg

"She was a fair sight to behold aye, but she also seemed like a Fae come to hunt you down like the stories of old. Hard to befriend but I couldn't wish for a better comrade in arms at Bore's Den."

~Eren Flynt about Sister Alaya who saved his life in Bore's Den

Name:

Alaya Worda

Race:

T'Odis

Weapon of choice:

A greatsword she has named 'Little Frostfern' just like her mother used to call her.

Personality:

Alaya is a kind individual when one earns her friendship, to those who aren't her friends and not her superiors she is quite cold and sometimes straight up mean simply to test them. She is very violent in battle and her violent demeanor has instilled fear in plenty of her opponents' hearts. There is also a tender, caring side to her which mostly shows when she deals with children like her squire Lizzy or the Crown Prince although this side of her has never been seen with an adult before. Alaya adores two sorts of art, paintings and songs. Alaya isn't attracted by looks, sex or wealth but by character and intelligence. She has the weird tendency to sort of pray/talk to her mother after a battle or whenever she had killed.

Description:

Alaya is a tall but slender T'Odis woman with a strong muscle structure that is normally not seen because of her armor. She has a pretty face, round of shape, a small nose, lips made for kissing and eyes to grip one's attention and then drown in. Alaya has an unique armor due to her length, skill and heritage which has decorations making it look pretty but intimidating as well. Due to her build and her armor Alaya doesn't come over as someone who is highly proefficient with the greatsword or any big weapons for that matter. Her hair is very pale but is slightly blonde still, she keeps it long and unlike the other Sisters of her Order has it only braided when she has to be present at an official ceremony.

Background:

Alaya was born to a single mother in the T'Odis lawless lands with her father's identity unknown. She was raised in a village that didn't get raided much but did have its issues with the rogues that roamed the lands. From a young age Alaya was taught how to fight to protect herself which was really necessary since sometimes bandits would come in the dark of night and steal away young girls, probably for slave trade in the south or other nefarious purposes. She killed her first man at age 9 with a knife in her opponent's eye, a disgraced Justice Horde knight who assaulted her mother and underestimated little Alaya. A few years later Alaya's village was wiped off the face of the world in a brutal raid that killed most of the inhabitants, Alaya survived but was a prisoner to the raiders. She was later sold to slavers who intended to sell her to the highest bidder in Kildra. The slavers didn't anticipate that Alaya would find a way to break free and turn on them with the other slaves. With nothing more than knifes and branches they assailed the slavers and their guards in a surprise attack and whilst some of them lost their lives the rest stood victorious over the bodies of the slavers. Most of the former slaves went back home whilst Alaya scavenged the corpses for gear, weapons, supplies and coin for she intended to see Kildra with her own eyes and desired not to be defenseless.

She roamed Kildra sightseeing the cities and working for food and coin in the villages until she at age 15 found employment with Marie Vollenwald as her squire and learned a lot about Kildran history and how to read and write Kildran. A year later she would join Marie Vollenwald as her master joined Amelia Cairne in creating the Bleeding Snake Company. On her 17th nameday she was knighted by Amelia Cairne herself after a show of prowess and skill in battle against a band of deserters their company had to hunt down. She made quite a name in her company and her looks and personality earned her the nickname 'Hell's Fae' which she didn't pay attention to. She grew as a warrior throughout the years and was part of the company's elite when they joined the Kildran War of Royalty on the Queen Regent's side under the leadership of the Black Talon leader Syler Hazule. She fought in almost every battle the company was involved with and made some choice friends with members of other companies like the Fallen Snake Company, the Black Snake Company, the Black Talons Company and the Empty Ouroboros next to friends she made in her own company. The most notable of her friends were Eren Flynt, Ysolde the Maid and Ziek Zidane with whom she has shared quite the amount of stories and flagons of ale (or stronger stuff). She had over 7 squires throughout the war, mostly because they had the bad luck to catch an arrow or bolt meant for her and died. During the battle of Boar's Den she saved Eren Flynt's life by throwing herself into the side of a soldier who was about to kill Eren Flynt. She slaughtered 12 men during that part of the battle just to protect her friend and remained surprisingly unscathed although her armor, skin and hair was covered in the blood of others. Boar's Den was the last time she saw Ziek Zidane before his company was butchered in Kein to Alaya's shock.

After the war Alaya was informed that she was promoted to the rank of Shieldmaiden Sister and was going to reinforce the detachment that protected the Royal Family alongside the Royal Guard. With the slaughter of the Black Talons fresh on her mind she wasn't too keen to accept it but she'd rather not piss off her former mentor Marie Vollenwald or even worse Amelia Cairne herself so she accepted. She performed her duties just as was expected of her and even grew fond of Alzwon I. Shortly after her assignment as Shieldmaiden Sister her Squire Sister came of age and was knighted which led to a vacant spot for a new Squire Sister which would be filled by Rayen Kerwen, oldest daughter of Scribe Sister Amanda Kerwen whom was 10 years old at that time. Now three years later Alaya was still in the Personal Guard detachment at the age of 27 with her now 13 year old squire Rayen who despite of her age was growing to be quite a strong woman under Alaya's guidance. They were one of the 50 pairs of Shieldmaidens and Squires to accompany the Queen Regent on her trip to Iorn, Ysolde the Maid was very persistent that Alaya would come along as she needed at least one Shieldmaiden at which even a T'Odis brute would think twice about trying something funny. Alaya came along and is as of the time that this was written in Iorn.

Squire Sister - Rayen Kerwen.jpg

Rayen Kerwen, Squire Sister to Alaya Worda, Shieldmaiden Sister

Name:

Arthric Lorgar, sir.

todris.jpg

I'm around 36 years of age. Seen enough of what's out there already.

Race:

T'Odris

Personality:

Well, I think myself to be... Free. I think that's the word. I've been called a rogue before. Strange choice of words. I seek sustenance through the possessions of others, to simply put it. I know those horde boys don't understand, but I've been doing this for so long, I don't see a point as to why I should stop. I've fought my fair share of them too, so it isn't like their records and accounts of me matter. What does matter, is what I do. I steal the clothes off a man, and the jewelry off a lady like picking a berry off a bush. I can also take a head off a target, and be gone with a breeze, and a slight smell of foul tincture. For the right price of course, but it's not often I get the latter. And mostly when it does happen, it's a blood feud, which is great for me, when I can cater to either side.

I am getting off topic. I may be a thief and a killer, but don't call me an unpleasant man. That is what most confuse about me. I have a strictly business side, but I know how to have fun. At least my version of fun. Horse riding, dueling, chatting. Partying is a waste of time and money. I've got plenty better to do than drink my life away.

Description: 

I stand at an average height for my race, 6'10" units. My hair is white, and my skin is pale. My physique rates me to be fit, but not bursting with muscle like those glory hounds. I am used to wearing my armor, which is quite light for the protection it gives. It weighs 35 kilograms, and does not leave me overly exposed. It has a lot of free movement, but not as much protection as those proper full suit plate mail armors. I keep a cape about me, I find it to be stylish.

Weapon of Choice: I call them Glyssa and Tygus. Dual blades from captains I've defeated in the past. They only have slight alterations in their design, but they're more or less the standard draft the glorious horde is given. I have commissioned a artist to carve a inscription of their life onto the blade. Though they were my enemy, they won't be forgotten. Hardest fights in my life I've ever had. My first fight I had, I was armed only a dull blade I've picked off some bum on the street!

Background: As a child, I grew up in a blacksmith's household. There wasn't much to say about it, besides in school where I was pushed around by the others. I had to learn to conceal myself then, and to protect myself. I taught myself to steal apples from passing carts, and to run if I ever did get caught, which was a lot of the time. My father taught me to use the sword he had gotten me for my eighth birthday. I never made friends with anyone, because there always seemed to be more of those "goody two shoes" bastards around. Especially since I lived in a sector with plenty of military families. I crept towards deviancy as I was being pushed towards being conscripted to a horde boy. Since then, I've just been practicing thievery, until something big hit me at 16. I learned of mercenary work. Something where I could put my skills at swordsmanship to good use. It's history after that.

Weekend is coming. For everyone who feels like things have stagnated, I plan on getting quite a bit done and moved forward this weekend.

I apologize if I sound like a broken record from the past two weekends, but I actually have a guaranteed free weekend this time. If you feel like I"m looking over you or your character, do not hesitate to message me please.

1. Re-read @ShadedRose post so I can help direct her second post and how to get to @Halffix (Sorry I'm a couple days behind due to real life. Will be getting on this by Monday night.) (Just waiting on @Halffix post)
  2. Finish up the secret meeting with @too much idea (Coming this Weekend/Monday night) (Postponed until Feb 1st when @too much idea returns)
  3. Finish transferring old IC posts with just Indoria left.  (Halfway through this. Just a couple posts left.
  4. Update Cast Section yet again with all of our beautiful newbies. (I will be getting on this very soon. I actually realized it's just @King of Strong Style and @DarkianMaker missing. Ill get you guys in very soon.)(All done)
  5. PMing new members about how they can start. ( @King of Strong Style , @Gabriel Forfax , @Exiled Ace , and @DarkianMaker)
  6. Finish moving NPC profiles from old conjoined Important people thread. Will convert the thread into one dedicated to Engriact and the Four Heralds themselves. (Just a couple left) (Finishing this right now)
  7. Start new Prison PM with @Whisker, @Kayso, @Goaty Goat, and @Crucified Fear. My first post will be pretty long so it may take me a while. I'll start the PM and explain how it will work by Sunday night. (This is being worked on. Cannot say when it will be finished though. Will keep you all updated.)
  8. Remind people about their NPC assignments. (Some of these are really old and I think a few of you have forgotten.)
  10. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone. (Someday King, Someday)

GOOD NEWS!

I finished everything early, so i'm slacking around until written test on 3rd February! What do i need to do?

1. PM @Gradous13 and @Exiled Ace about their characters interacting.
  2. Finish secret meeting post with @too much idea and @Robyn Banks. Finally
  3. Finish the Sef Vs. Aloysius fight and post it.
  4. Write back to @Zooks as Nevarrus.
  5. Write my next part as Queen Suzane after @DarkianMaker gets their part up.
  6. Get my CS for my Uduliadej sibling up.
  7. Create Glossary thread.
  8. Get timeline 2.0 finished and finally up. (I will be posting another preview of this soon. Years 1-350. I will let you all know when I get it up.)
  9. Get the intro for the prison break with @Goaty Goat @Kayso @Whisker @Crucified Fear up. (I'm planning a big flashback for my character so it's going to take me a bit. Hold tight.)
  10. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone. (Someday King, Someday)

1. PM @Gradous13 and @Exiled Ace about their characters interacting.( This is done)
  2. Finish secret meeting post with @too much idea and @Robyn Banks. Finally( This is in the works. Think we just need a response from @too much idea and then @Robyn Banks leaving)
  3. Finish the Sef Vs. Aloysius fight and post it. (Will be working on this through the week.)
  4. Write back to @Zooks as Nevarrus.
  5. Write my next part as Queen Suzane after @DarkianMaker gets their part up.
  6. Respond to @Milus
  7. Get my CS for my Uduliadej sibling up.
  8. Create Glossary thread.
  10. Get the intro for the prison break with @Goaty Goat @Kayso @Whisker @Crucified Fear up. (I'm planning a big flashback for my character so it's going to take me a bit. Hold tight.)
  11. Update the update thread. This will require a tiny bit of help from everyone. (Someday King, Someday)

Users who are viewing this thread