Azae - A World At War - Out of Character Chat

we need more people in Libertia :/

There's currently 5 characters, including yourself in Libertia. Also 2 NPCs. There were a couple other characters in the works to start in Libertia but still waiting to see if those people start.

@Purpleyedmiss had one to start in Libertia. Also characters will be moving over time. Did you read the PM?

Eliza shall stay alive forever!

She has a special job to do after all.

Somebody has to be the Queen's friend!

13 hours ago, Orikanyo said:

Kum probably is going to use her as a 'shield' to get close to the Queen lol

I'm going on vacation for 9 days starting this weekend. If you're waiting on responses from me, I'm waiting until then (when I have tons of free time). I will still answer questions in PM/Discord.

So guys, i decided to take another hiatus for a week/half a week for my midterm exam. A friend stole my idea for a project so i'm pouring my body and soul into mine so that i can completely annihilate her this exam lol.

I'll be back before you know it!

@Dirk Diggler @CupAndCough @Savagai @Edin @Zuka @too much idea @Deathchart @Orikanyo @Trickster314 @Goaty Goat @Halffix @Purpleyedmiss @Robyn Banks @Milus @Trust (no longer online) @Galahad @Khadame @Aenon @Soma_ @DemetrioMachete @Syrenrei @Whisker @Gradous13

Hey! Sorry guys, actually went out over the weekend and had some fun. Still got the whole week off so hope to get the ball rolling again starting tomorrow. Thanks for waiting for me. If you're waiting on something or need a question answered, don't hesitate to PM me or reach me on Discord.

You bastard. 

Left me all alone. 

I was so scared.

The entire time King has been out, I've been looking for a photo for Sesler'ther. I need to find a new spot to look.

I've been waiting king :3

I know, I know, I know. I was all ready to finally get on things the other night and just PASSED out for like 24 hours. I'm up now, need some food and some coffee and then I can try to start getting my brain back into the swing of things.

Jeez guys, I apologize. I feel like I've been slipped sleeping pills these past couple of days. Still don't go back to work until monday night so finally going ham on everything now.

I'm close to caught up with posts finally. Now I have a lot of reading to do elsewhere in the RP. If I haven't spoken to you in a little while about what you should be doing, know I will be in contact very soon after I'm caught up with everyone's posts. I will get to everyone eventually. If you have questions, as always, don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies. Stumbled and fumbled a bit these past few days, but today is Sunday and I usually get a good amount done today. Will get some old lore up, and finish half written posts. Will also message a lot of people about what to do next.

Just added an Important People Section in Roadalia that includes profiles For the Holy Knights Amber Genelynne and Captain Janer Courtine.

Name: Kira Yurivich (Your-ehh-vich)

kira todis 2.jpg

Race: T'Odis

Personality: In her younger years growing up she had a very mild,  kind, loving temperment which had become the light to her darkness which she had grown a taste to. Late in her teenaged years her mind began to lust for blood, but only that of a specific man. Killing is an exiting sport to her now sadistic mind and it has always given her a high like no other ever since her first kill...It never changes...its always exhilerating to her, sometimes it has a stronger, euphoric effect depending on her basic mood for that day. Kira has become to have no recognition for others lives unless they have something she can gain from. 

Description: Kira isnt the shortest at 6'9" with her build well balanced for agility and strength though her speed is lacking in comparisson it is average or above depending upon her opponent. Her armour is comprised of relitively strong armour, but only consists of pauldrins, brestplate and plackart. 

Extra Description: If one looked closely, Kira has a natural grin on her face which she developed over time, it is rather unsettling in combination with her the frozen glare of her steel colored eyes. Kira will let her hair grow in the colder months and cut it short during the warmer seasons.

Weapon of Choice: T'Odis longsword with a long crossguard

Background: Kira's childhood was nothing special, nothing made her better or worse in anybodies eyes until she was fifteen when her life would change forever... Her father took her into town to make a few deliveries of their crop that they grew as well as pick up any needed suplies for the Yurivich homestead. As her father finished making his sale for the crop he crossed the street to return to her but was stopped by a horseman, "YOU DARE GET IN MY WAY OLD MAN?!" He belowed getting off his horse. Unfortunately Kira's father had a hot temper when it came to disrespect of those who were older, which he clearly was. the horseman got into her fathers face and repeated the question, Kira's father struck the man who immidiately drew his sword, driving the blade through her father's gut "Haha, now you understand why you get the fuck out of my way, foolish old man!" the horsman laughed, returning to his horse, only to make direct eye contact with silent, crying Kira. The two stared at eachother for what felt like hours, Kira remaining motionles, expresionless as the tes streamed down her face. The horseman smirked and shoke his head slightly, "Your father was a fool, girl, let him be the set example!" he said aloud and cracked the riegns, causing his horse to take off unto the horizon with its rider with it. It would take Kira two years to find the name of who murdered her father as well as the reported "accident" that caused his death, now she hunts him killing all who gets in her way... "Im coming...you justice hoard bastard, soon your blood will be abosrbed by T'Odis land...the last thing you will see is the smile upon my face"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread