• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ay I'm Back

TrashCrashKat

♛I don't want realism, I want magic.♛
So, I've been inactive on here for 2 months now due to travelling but I'm back now and looking for some new partners. Ill list what I'm looking/willing to RP below- and to all my previous partners I'm going to be going through my imbox soon and clear it out and get back to you all soon (all being the 2 Im Rping with lmao)

Looking for:
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
  • Repo! The Genetic Opera
  • Creepy Pasta / horror fictions
  • South Park
  • Disney related
  • Steven Universe
  • Sherlock
  • Doctor Who
  • Fable - game series- (I'm craving this so bad!!)

Like always I'm all for OCs and happy to discuss story lines and promps we both enjoy!

Ciao <3

Some MCU would be lovely! Do you double, how do you feel about OCs, and what preferred gender pairings do you have?

So, I've been inactive on here for 2 months now due to travelling but I'm back now and looking for some new partners. Ill list what I'm looking/willing to RP below- and to all my previous partners I'm going to be going through my imbox soon and clear it out and get back to you all soon (all being the 2 Im Rping with lmao)

Looking for:
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
  • Repo! The Genetic Opera
  • Creepy Pasta / horror fictions
  • South Park
  • Disney related
  • Steven Universe
  • Sherlock
  • Doctor Who
  • Fable - game series- (I'm craving this so bad!!)

Like always I'm all for OCs and happy to discuss story lines and promps we both enjoy!

Ciao <3

I'm interested in doing a Repo! Or Creepypasta to if you're still looking! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back