• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

clownpillar

aw shucks, buddy! you got a clown like me laughin'
hello . i go by many names, but you can call me clown or fools if you'd like .
so this is a fandom search thread where i'll be struggling to word myself correctly without sounding sluggish or off beat.

for a short interview / introduction
i am eighteen years old and i
go by he/him primarily, but i am alright with any pronouns . i don't have many triggers and often like dipping my hands into dark topics ( y'know.. for angst and such ). i like descriptive plots and making friends outside of role play so please don't be shy to chat with me, alright? my main muse or profile, aesthetic is giyuu tomioka at the moment since i am heavily into demon slayer & all its characters.
i am ghost friendly and often will leave role plays if i find them uninteresting or i am unable to keep up with my partner. i will try to message and communicate with you on any topic outside of troubles & any troubles

for roleplay & ships
i am semi literate to literate depending on
my partner! i don't want them to feel as though
they have to catch up with me. i'll happily switch
writing styles if asked ( however, I do not role play using
aesteriks or any symbols: "-walks- " )

i am ghost friendly as said before, but do tell
me what changed in our role play so i can
better adapt for future partners

i mainly do mxm roleplays since i am male myself and its comfortable to me!! and i also do oc x canon or oc x oc ( this is the only time i ever do mxf or fxf )

for fandoms

demon slayer -- craving
boku no hero ( my hero academia ) -- craving
tokyo revengers -- semi craving
twisted wonderland -- semi craving
haikyuu -- will do
JJK -- i am new to this!

all characters i am fine with playing ! please talk to me about ships first and doubling if that's what you want. i am not alright doing some pairings + different alternate universes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back