• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Tower - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just be vague, and we'll assume the locations are close. The Alley is just a random alley, the specifics haven't been defined.

Just be vague, and we'll assume the locations are close. The Alley is just a random alley, the specifics haven't been defined.
Okay. Plus, i also said i think i have an idea in mind. Do you want me to express it here or do we talk about it privately?

I'm filling out my cs more now. by the time time this lecture is over I should have just her origin story to get in. i have a little bit of time for lunch so I will most likely finish that after my next class 😁

myst.erion myst.erion TYPE TYPE Braddington Braddington

Quick question for you guys when you have the time. Are your characters already Avengers? Active or Inactive doesn't matter. Or are you planning to have them gain the title/role in the Roleplay? Either way is fine I'd just like to know is all, to have a currently active Avenger list. : D

myst.erion myst.erion TYPE TYPE Braddington Braddington

Quick question for you guys when you have the time. Are your characters already Avengers? Active or Inactive doesn't matter. Or are you planning to have them gain the title/role in the Roleplay? Either way is fine I'd just like to know is all, to have a currently active Avenger list. : D
I am SO glad you asked that.
I'm currently trying to figure that out for her "origin story".
I'm aggrivatingly conflicted. either she will never have been officially affiliated with the avengers [having only fought with them on a couple bigger occassions in her life] and she'll lead into learning what it is to be an avenger.
OR
I was thinking she could have served as an honorary avenger for years when she was younger, but a conflict with some or one of the avengers [at 19 years of age] caused her to abandon the title [or even be kicked out] and stick to what she knows and loves in Hell's Kitchen [meaning little to no contact with the avengers if she can help it; since]~

in fact if any honorary avengers want to be a part of that second option, that would be absolutely lovely.
it's the one I would much rather take.
it would give her an opportunity to reconnect with characters during the rp, earn back her title, stuff like that~ arc sorta stuff~ I'm just thinking about the future~ worse comes to worse, and we think it could be worked out in future, I'll mention that exact scenario but be ambiguous about who was involved.....arggh but there would still need to be a sense of hostility between her and whoever else. just- anyways- I'm asking that. if no one finds an interest in it, it's okay, she's gonna start off as a "lone tiger" [so to speak] with little connections, regardless~

:D

Weason Weason

Unsure if Pietro was simply ignoring Connor or if you'd missed my post but thought I'd mention it just in case. ;]

I've constructed two potential characters, one a actually purely constructed OC and the other one a bit of an OC and running joke with some pals that's been changed up a bit and made a bit more 'mythical' as it were.

Also, because the tablet is funky, and the rules pages didn't load up fully all the way down, It seems I need to holler at you Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi as my non-SI is supposed to be the daughter of Matthew Murdock and an alternate take on Spiderverse's Olivia Octavius(Effectively just not an evil version of her).

Anyhow, yeah, made the character, then double checked the rules and saw I'd missed a bit, so we can discuss what could be done with that, obviously.

Oh, neat-o. Then yeah, Matt had a kiddo and just, dipped out, because Matt is one of the most grounded hero that seems to understand both the superhero and civilian sides of life.

Arguably now it's just down to introducing the characters in story, which is convenient because Walt facing down the elephant-man would be an amusing chance for telling the guy it looks like he's got a dick for a nose. Which, to be fair, would only really serve to amuse Walt, but hey.

Trying to think up futuristic slang is... a task. On a side not, it's a great way to think of something, then crossreference with google, then find out that things like 'kip' mean the hide of a young animal.

If anyone else wants to join me in my endeavours to create future slang, feel free to join in.

Unsure if you use Discord or not be we are on there if you'd like to bring it up there too. The invite is on page 2 of the OOC I believe.

Any lingering Avengers looking for an introduction into the RP please reply here - I'll include you in an upcoming post and get you into action.

Interested. Could someone shoot my a PM of what's going on at the moment? It's a lot to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back