• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Tower - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Archon

Friendly Neighborhood Gem-Collector
Pretty self-explanatory, welcome to the ooc tab! Feel free to discuss, plot and do any other speaky-things here.

There's more than enough to choose from! OC's are great, too. Don't hesitate to ask if unsure of anything

I'm certainly interested, when do you think you'll be starting?

Sounds good, I'll try and get a concept together quickly!

Archon Archon since your character is presumably a child of Dr. Strange and also a magician, I think I'll wait for my character and make him/her kind of a foil to yours.

Archon Archon Hm, so we are referring to the lore of the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Or is this a marvel lore free for all?
It's pretty much a Marvel free for all, but the scale of the universe will lean more towards the MCU, and current Earth hasn't experienced anything worse than Loki/Ultron so major comic storylines aren't a thing.

However you can take aspects from said comic plotlines to shape your own character and add to the world's lore, as long as it would fit in the MCU it's totally encouraged!

It's pretty much a Marvel free for all, but the scale of the universe will lean more towards the MCU, and current Earth hasn't experienced anything worse than Loki/Ultron so major comic storylines aren't a thing.

However you can take aspects from said comic plotlines to shape your own character and add to the world's lore, as long as it would fit in the MCU it's totally encouraged!
Aight, I think Imma make Bulleye's child whom just so happens to be a S.H.E.I.L.D medic

Almost definitely. I'll create the Discord around the time the RP is ready to start

Yeah, I have an idea for a character, just need to chat the idea over to make sure it's ok.

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire

Everything looks good, but the "subatomic" Honor Sword will need defined limits. For example, it won't be able to slice through Captain America's shield or other similarly powerful objects.

The Avengers act as something of a coalition, but the two primary leaders could be considered the Captain America twins. With Cassie Stark something of a co-lead. This is due to Steve Rogers status as Director of S.H.I.E.L.D and Avengers Tower belonging to the Starks whilst still being the de-facto HQ.

Okay. I was contimplatiting using a canon character but so far, i see ocs and im starting to think they arent necessarily allowed. Is that correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back