• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Tower - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I mean im technically using a Cannon character turned into a MCU legacy character due to backstory. Depends on who it is i guess.

Okay. I was contimplatiting using a canon character but so far, i see ocs and im starting to think they arent necessarily allowed. Is that correct?
I'm afraid so, the theme of the RP is focusing on the new world, with most of the established characters dead or retired.

im thinking i culd help out with the villains as it looks like you're just about booked on heroes as it is

im thinking i culd help out with the villains as it looks like you're just about booked on heroes as it is
More villains are always welcome! I'm currently throwing a Kree together myself, can never have enough mayhem-makers.

though im not talking about playing a singular villain though as i currently don't have a single oc i can think of rping for this but i can play the enemies that everyone will be facing in the r. Like a 'villain/enemy manager' of sorts. Or if that isn't neccessary, i can help with arc/storylines. I'm very good at those when it comes to Marvel

Storylines from everyone are always encouraged, and there'll certainly be needed villains for arcs and what not.

Ok. but I mean like inconsecuantial ones. The types you see committing petty crimes or causing a ruckus in town and then beat with little to mild difficulty and you don't see them much afterwards. Bascially B-listers or A-listers

That's absolutely fine! Honestly, you can jump in with a few A/B-Listers without the need for a full CS, if the character is a large unknown, or invented. Just give me some basic details, i.e name, powers, canon ties, and I'll likely add these minor villains to the Other tab.

Alrighty. A some of them will be a mixture of both canon and original but still somewhat minor Basically stepping stones for what's to come

I’m thinking about Alvira’s story a bit and figure maybe she should start out as a villain as well, probably eventually flip-flopping between sides like Loki in the MCU

Sounds good! Another pairing I'm surprised wasn't quickly seized.

Although to clarify beforehand, no Infinity Stones will be usable by player characters. It's just best to mention, since you're the first person to have a lore collection to one, i.e Vision.

Of course, and just to make sure we have it be fair since under normal circumstances I would basically NPC someone with the bloody Mind Stone, I will probably have you NPC Vision if need be to keep the spirit of fairness

Vision is one of the few OG heavy hitters who won't succumb to age like much of the mortal cast. Whilst people like Thor will be ruling Asgard as an excuse, he doesn't have one which offers large-scale removal from the frontlines.

I'd say with the Avengers being based in New York, Vision operates as something of a traveller, who safeguards other portions of the planet without dedicated protection groups? How Vision is handled in your backstory is entirely up to you, however.

Honestly? I think he and Wanda would be sort of nomads who travel the world constantly trying to learn new things and, well, enjoy life. I also have an idea where Vision and Wanda made sort of deal that once she goes, he will remove the Mind Stone from himself to end his life and charge my character, Pietro, with destroying it since he inherited Wanda's powers

Honestly? I think he and Wanda would be sort of nomads who travel the world constantly trying to learn new things and, well, enjoy life. I also have an idea where Vision and Wanda made sort of deal that once she goes, he will remove the Mind Stone from himself to end his life and charge my character, Pietro, with destroying it since he inherited Wanda's powers
Wow, wasn't expecting a romantic feels trip before bed tonight...

That's a brilliant idea, and completely in-character for them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back