• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Tower - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh, and I'm also going to do a couple things to add to my character to get approved

1:
Assuming we are going with something akin to Wanda's origins in the MCU, Wanda will have decreased aging due to her powers coming from the Reality Stone, however, she can still die and will probably die in her, let's say, 130s to 140s? I just see that this as the Reality Stone can literally warp reality to such a massive degree that even if Wanda had a tenth of its power, she would probably be able to extend her life cycle a bit further. However, the power fades from generation to generation, for example, Pietro does not have extended aging and while Pietro's power levels are on the level of Wanda, if push came to shove, she would eventually win out in a one-on-one fight with Pietro

2:
I kinda think he is going to be, like, the weird interception of all the old heroes. Like, he would definitely know the Banners and Starks do to the fact that, well, Pepper is effectively his Grandmother and Bruce is his Grandfather. I'm also thinking he would know Strange almost as an Uncle due to the fact that my character is obsessed with learning as much as he can and, well, wouldn't mind learning a thing or two from the Sorcerer Supreme haha

Honestly? I think he and Wanda would be sort of nomads who travel the world constantly trying to learn new things and, well, enjoy life. I also have an idea where Vision and Wanda made sort of deal that once she goes, he will remove the Mind Stone from himself to end his life and charge my character, Pietro, with destroying it since he inherited Wanda's powers

😻😻😻😻😻

Weason Weason The year is 2031, which if still alive would make Tony 61. I doubt Wanda is so old as to eclipse him by double, otherwise she'd be even older than Steve from the WW2 era. If in captivity during the war due to Hydra, I could see early 100's.

Amyleii Amyleii Loki's child was already claimed, you'll need permission from sevenstars and then co-ordination on the backstories.

Amyleii Amyleii Hey, I think the characters and ages are different enough that these two can coexist. Maybe someone told Ami to go meet up with her sister who could help raise her, even though Ami wouldn't know her and Alvira wouldn't be very excited about it.

The nineteen threw me off, but looking back she is a literal 6 year old, right? Because having a fire sword (Surtur's no less) granted by Thor at 6, and fighting on Earth in the Avengers - at 6 - is a huge stretch. This isn't even a young pre-teenager, she's literally still learning to speak full sentences.

asgardians age differently she has the intelligence of a human at her real age of 19, not the intelligence of a human at her physical age.

Everything in all MCU and Comic lore suggests that Asgardians age normally until reaching Adulthood.

Ok fine I just don’t feel comfortable rping as an adult. Maybe the asgardians don’t trust her sense her dad is Loki so they did some magical asgardian stuff to keep her physically small and weaker then most asgardians so she’d be easy to deal with if it turns out she is evil like her father? Archon Archon

Last edited:
TYPE TYPE Archon Archon sitanomoto sitanomoto

Hey, you guys cool if we kinda have the Banners, Maximoffs, Starks, and Stranges be some sort of extended family of sorts? My logic is mainly do the fact that, well, Pepper and Bruce are pretty much Pietro's (my character's) grandparents and I'm thinking Pietro would have gone to Stephen to learn a think or two and sees him almost like an uncle. However, completely up to you guys

Ok fine I just don’t feel comfortable rping as an adult. Maybe the asgardians don’t trust her sense her dad is Loki so they did some magical asgardian stuff to keep her physically small and weaker then most asgardians so she’d be easy to deal with if it turns out she is evil like her father? Archon Archon
It's a hard no from me I'm afraid, I don't feel comfortable having a child wielding so much power in an RP based on conflict, drama and maturity. It's a breach of realism that Thor would allow this, and difficult to work with when Loki is set up as a main villain. It hurts immersion to imagine a six year old flying through New York, cleaving enemies in two with a magical flaming sword, whilst wielding what is essentially God Of Fire powers. A child at all doesn't fit with the Avengers-theme.

As a fan of the avengers and marvel I’d have to disagree with you. Many of marvels most famous characters are young and are often dealing with vary difficult situations before they are ready to deal with them. I don’t think it’s a Lapse of judgement for Thor to see someone worthy despite their physical appearance. It speaks to his character that he could look past someone’s flaws and accept that they can make a difference with the powers they are given.

OK OK, hold up, I'mma stop you there

Thor might want people to change, but we are talking about the most powerful weapon in all of Asgard, a weapon wielded by the guy who can caused Ragnarok, and he is just going to give to the girl who is the daughter of Loki and who has not shown she could easily just give it Loki? Sorry mate, but no, Thor is kind but not stupid

As a fan of the avengers and marvel I’d have to disagree with you. Many of marvels most famous characters are young and are often dealing with vary difficult situations before they are ready to deal with them. I don’t think it’s a Lapse of judgement for Thor to see someone worthy despite their physical appearance. It speaks to his character that he could look past someone’s flaws and accept that they can make a difference with the powers they are given.
I respect your opinion, but this is an AU and I - personally - would rather keep away from that area. The answer will remain no.

OK OK, hold up, I'mma stop you there

Thor might want people to change, but we are talking about the most powerful weapon in all of Asgard, a weapon wielded by the guy who can caused Ragnarok, and he is just going to give to the girl who is the daughter of Loki and who has not shown she could easily just give it Loki? Sorry mate, but no, Thor is kind but not stupid

It’s literally just a flaming sword. Just cause it was used by surtr doesn’t mean it has surtrs strength or power. It’s literally just a sword that’s on fire.

Hey man did we not watch the same movie, or did I miss the part where surtur literally blew up a fucking city? A God city at that.

Weason Weason Wanda's powers are from the Mind stone fyi
Amyleii Amyleii I dont see Thor Trusting his Brothers kid like that, also Asgardians age normally to maturity so a 19 year old would look 19. This has been shown not in MCU but in comics with characters such as Kid Loki growing up

I respect your opinion, but this is an AU and I - personally - would rather keep away from that area. The answer will remain no.
Ok. Whatever. All I wanted to do was play superhero with other fans. But I guess since I don’t like mature stuff im a bad person. Im sorry.

It’s literally just a flaming sword. Just cause it was used by surtr doesn’t mean it has surtrs strength or power. It’s literally just a sword that’s on fire.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but It's because it was Surtr's weapon that it has his powers.
If you'll remember in the Movie, he grew, and it grew with him, to monstrous proportions and cleaved an entire city in half. That city was Asgard, which has insanely good magical and technological defenses. The sword by definition is extremely OP.
Thor's weapon, for example, will give whoever wields it Thor's powers of electricity and flight. Loki's staff would do the same thing (mind control). Why would Surtr's be any different?
The fact that this is a child that we're talking about also stacks on to this. Why would you give a small child the power of a demon God? Why would you give a small child a sharp object, for that matter? Boy scouts and Cub Scouts don't get their whittling chit until they're at least 9 years old, and that's with months of training and only under adult supervision.
On top of that, this is Loki's child. Thor, although he loves his brother, would not justify giving a sharp God/Demon-weapon to a gullible being with the mentality of a 6 year old, for fear of her running to give it to her father. He might give her a magical bow and arrow to be used only under adult supervision so she doesn't hurt herself or others, or a small bluny sword to practice with,but she would not get surtr's Greatsword of Hellfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back