• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Tower - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
We'll get the ball rolling on a few more hero posts, and then feel free to post a little chaos alongside our resident symbiote

Hi guys! Very interested in the rp and I was wondering...could I create a OC who's the child of Jean Grey and Scott Summers? If not I totally understand.

Nate Grey?

I had to look up who that was. An alternate reality son of Jean and Scott huh? Interesting.

Admittedly, I know a lot more about the main Avengers from the MCU than the X-men and I've never read any of the comics, but I thought Jean Grey's design and abilities seemed cool. I was just thinking a child OC of her as the mother would be fun to play. Of course, if it's not allowed I'll try to think of something else. Seeing Endgame really put me in a superhero mood.

myst.erion myst.erion Amulet of Power... That's a typo, right?
Hi guys! Very interested in the rp and I was wondering...could I create a OC who's the child of Jean Grey and Scott Summers? If not I totally understand.
Of course, just nothing OP so keep whatever aspects of the Phoenix Force they possess extremely minimal.

myst.erion myst.erion Amulet of Power... That's a typo, right?
Of course, just nothing OP so keep whatever aspects of the Phoenix Force they possess extremely minimal.

Alright, thanks. ^^

And looking over more of Jean Grey, I'm actually considering Wolverine as the father rather than Scott now. Im really liking what I've seen of their relationship in the movies. XD.

I didn't mean to post that as it was my original message from yesterday before I dm'd, pls forgive >.>

Alright, thanks. ^^

And looking over more of Jean Grey, I'm actually considering Wolverine as the father rather than Scott now. Im really liking what I've seen of their relationship in the movies. XD.
So Katherine "Kate" Howlett?

Last edited:
Natalie Strange, Syrenne Grey, Lydia Bishop and Ollie Hammond

Basically Wolverine, Hawkeye, Jean Grey and Doctor Strange. Though Syrenne is very watered down at the moment and only has basic abilities. I'll also reign in my own character so it's equal playing field for everyone.

Natalie Strange, Syrenne Grey, Lydia Bishop and Ollie Hammond

Basically Wolverine, Hawkeye, Jean Grey and Doctor Strange. Though Syrenne is very watered down at the moment and only has basic abilities. I'll also reign in my own character so it's equal playing field for everyone.
Okay. Also, you still plan on putting up that villains tab?

I added a new section to the Other Tab, I'll tag you and add NPC's you control to the list as you make them.
Alrighty. I'll get my post up in a moment. Where in town would be somewhat closest to the Alley Squad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back