• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: walk through the fire (OOC) (WIP)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Planxty

Exactly what it says on the tin. Please feel free to ask questions, plan, and chat. This RP is still under construction!

Got a few possible images to go with. Couldn't find the artist for my favorite, though.
cd376b742f55a4ed579f8c00979da5d0.jpg
joy-hua-femaleronin-post.jpg
firebending_mark_by_ramnieto_daohc6l-fullview.jpg

I'm pretty sold on the first pic, but am gonna sleep on it. That last one just has so much potential 😆. Not going to be around much this weekend either. I'm working full shifts out of town both days. Don't expect a quick CS and opening post.

Planxty Planxty Thank you. I spent tonight writing her instead of doing homework because the creative juices were flowing and I didn't want them to go to waste. Just hope I can finish my homework tomorrow night before it's late.

Planxty Planxty I really like your writing style Planxty. You use just the right amount of descriptive text without dragging on. I can never seem to find the right balance. And the way you describe things just seems so efficient. It doesn't take you a ton of words to really sell an image or emotion.

It's probably gonna be late Saturday evening when I get my first post up. It's just been a crazy week. Had to put one of our cats down this morning.

Sorry it took so long to get my first post up, but...better late than never. I'm really glad you gave Suri an opening to scold someone so early in the RP.

Naburius Naburius If you want to mention other people just use the "@" sign and start typing their name, or quote their post. Either way works fine. So what is your proposal?

Naburius Naburius It would make sense that they knew each other at least a little, especially with how close in age they are. Perhaps they knew each other only from a distance. Obviously, Suri was always under the watchful eye of the sages and was sheltered from outside contact to a large extent, but, if Hiro snuck around as much as Suri did they might have befriended each other some without Sage supervision.

ithinkcat ithinkcat I think at least that much makes sense. He had a lot of respect for the sages so he didn't sneak around much but he did spend a lot of time in the library. At least a passing familiarity seems in order. I will say if he was aware of it he definitely would've taken an interest in her ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back