• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
just wondering if anyone would be interested in a small group rp for a new generation atla rp? characters would all be ocs, and we would be following our own unique timeline with the avatar that comes after korra. let me know!

Yoooooo count me in! What sort of plot fo you have in mind?
thinking something along the lines of the avatar being kidnapped at a very young age and not quite knowing they're the avatar, they're just kinda living their lives thinking they're just a regular earthbender. meanwhile, the fire lord has been overthrown and replaced by a group that is intent on taking over the four nations once again, essentially repeating the hundred year war. as this group is beginning to make some headway in their plans, the council sends out a few talented young people to seek out the avatar. they're coincidentally in the same place at the same time when the fire nation attacks. from then on, they're a team, the avatar accepts their role as avatar and starts training, and they make it their goal to once again, defeat the fire nation. this is only one idea, i'm willing to hear you guys' ideas as well! this is a very rough idea, so if we go with it we can fine tune it later!

thinking something along the lines of the avatar being kidnapped at a very young age and not quite knowing they're the avatar, they're just kinda living their lives thinking they're just a regular earthbender. meanwhile, the fire lord has been overthrown and replaced by a group that is intent on taking over the four nations once again, essentially repeating the hundred year war. as this group is beginning to make some headway in their plans, the council sends out a few talented young people to seek out the avatar. they're coincidentally in the same place at the same time when the fire nation attacks. from then on, they're a team, the avatar accepts their role as avatar and starts training, and they make it their goal to once again, defeat the fire nation. this is only one idea, i'm willing to hear you guys' ideas as well! this is a very rough idea, so if we go with it we can fine tune it later!
That could definitely work! I've done something similar in the past.

I'm interested,

And if nobody else picks the avatar role then I'll do it, but anyone feel free to take it if they want it.

i have a waterbender from an oc tribe I made, an earthbender/metalbender, and a non-bender martial artist/chi blocker !! never thought to make an avatar oc lol

Righto, if that's settled, what about other characters? Are we able to play as antagonists or rivals as well, or will all PCs be playing as the next Team Avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back