• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π€π―𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫 | 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀 𝐑𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Recently, I sat down and finished Avatar The Last Airbender, and I'm looking for a roleplay! I don't have any strong ships for the show so I'd prefer to do canon / oc for this. I'd prefer to do a roleplay during the events of the show, however, I'm not against doing something afterward though we would have to plot for that.

• I am semi-lit to lit and I generally do 3/4 paragraphs depending on how much I'm given, this can change depending on the quality of response.
  • My response times usually vary on my interest in the roleplay, my apologies, but I will always make the effort to respond at the very least once a week. I'm not saying this is common though as if I'm really interested you can expect multiple responses a week or day.
  • As for pairings, I'm fine with MxM, FxM, and FxF. I can't exactly say which I have a preference for as it really just depends on the oc/canon I'm doing for the fandom.
As I said before, I'm looking to do canon / oc, so I'm interested in someone doing Aang for me. If that's not possible, I can settle for Sokka and possibly a side-character, but I'm really looking for Aang.
As for my partner's canon, I'm very flexible, however, I don't think I can do Katara, nor Jet, everyone else I think I'm good with.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to roleplaying with someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back