• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Avalon

ughhhh that sucks :( damn i'm sorry
It's okay, I managed to more or less repeat what I did in a quarter of the time because I know a bit better how to use the program. Now I'm just managing lag due to the buildings. Also the walls might look a bit weird but oh well.

It's okay, I managed to more or less repeat what I did in a quarter of the time because I know a bit better how to use the program. Now I'm just managing lag due to the buildings. Also the walls might look a bit weird but oh well.
That'd good news! Meanwhile I've crafted up a CS that I'm actually pretty proud of, I'm not going to lie.. :D

Colgate Colgate Now that there is enough interest I'll set up the next phase tomorrow and help everyone with their cs's, get to know you all a little bit better and what you want from me as the gm, and what I want from you. Assuming everyone is super quick and active we can get started two days from now though I would probably pin the start date to sunday.

Colgate Colgate Now that there is enough interest I'll set up the next phase tomorrow and help everyone with their cs's, get to know you all a little bit better and what you want from me as the gm, and what I want from you. Assuming everyone is super quick and active we can get started two days from now though I would probably pin the start date to sunday.
Yay! I'm so excited to start!

Yay! I'm so excited to start!
I am too, but I want to do this right. Lots of interest is good but the most important thing is everyone's enjoyment. I'm just hoping the use of a thousand links won't hinder it too much, I really need tabs for this rp.

I am too, but I want to do this right. Lots of interest is good but the most important thing is everyone's enjoyment. I'm just hoping the use of a thousand links won't hinder it too much, I really need tabs for this rp.
I don't think that will be the case at all. Organization is key to a successful RP, and tabs really are the way to go. If it's easy to understand what's going on visually, I really don't think there's such a thing as too many tabs. You seem like you've got your shit together, so no matter what you do I'm sure it will be great. :D

I don't think that will be the case at all. Organization is key to a successful RP, and tabs really are the way to go. If it's easy to understand what's going on visually, I really don't think there's such a thing as too many tabs. You seem like you've got your shit together, so no matter what you do I'm sure it will be great. :D
but the thing is.
Tabs currently don't exist on this site. Not anymore.
:closedeyescryingfrown:

Map is up! I'll post a link in my initial post here and make a thread for the maps since I want to make one's for the other areas too though they won't be as large as Avalon and hopefully won't require as much time this took forever.

Attachments

• Avalon City Blueprint.png
    Avalon City Blueprint.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Sorry to ask this of you, especially right after you put up the map and probably need a break, but can we get the character sheets? Or at least a basic outline. I mostly just need an idea of how detailed you want the CS and what specifics you need.

Sorry to ask this of you, especially right after you put up the map and probably need a break, but can we get the character sheets? Or at least a basic outline. I mostly just need an idea of how detailed you want the CS and what specifics you need.
I'll probably do that tomorrow since I want to speak with everyone first. I have certain things in mind and certain things I may or may not implement to this roleplay that depends on this. I'll explain tomorrow. At the very least I'll give you a basic outline tomorrow and if we add certain things to the CS its no biggie.

Alteras Alteras I'll do that tomo

I know and it's something about them switching to a different software because the old one was buggy and about to crash? Life is hard.
Ooh okay so it wasn't on purpose, that makes sense. I was gonna say I don't see how life without tabs is better hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back