• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Avalon

Wow, that suuuper lame. RPs are so tricky now.
No kidding. That's why I was going to make it a hosted project because I could make do with that. They had that like 5 months ago but then I come back and behold! those are gone too! Might as well backhand me across the face.

No kidding. That's why I was going to make it a hosted project because I could make do with that. They had that like 5 months ago but then I come back and behold! those are gone too! Might as well backhand me across the face.
I always knew this website was a bit buggy, but damn. Get yo shit together RPN. At this point we might as well make an RP on Google docs.

WHAT. Seriously all the things that make RPN different from any other regular website have been taken away at some point haha
well, at the time, HTML and CSS was used instead, but really only those who could read HTML could use it.

My biggest gripe is they do far to drastic changes far to often. Im pretty sure atleast half the player base has left since last year

I'd be interested in something like this :D Haven't commit myself to a kingdom-type RP in ages! Still accepting people?

Hi, if anyone is still interested it is still open. We just started but someone dropped out, plus its still early and adding more people is awesome. Please message me if you're interested I'll get you in right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back